- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The historic cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur combine to provide travelers with a glimpse into the majesty of North India’s Golden Triangle, which encompasses a wealth of architectural wonders.
In Agra, you will see the fabulous Taj Mahal, explore the Agra Fort with its assortment of palaces, moats and audience halls. Of particular interest is the marble balcony from where the imprisoned Shah Jahan looked out at his marvellous creation, the Taj Mahal.
Enroute to Jaipur you will visit the deserted Mughal city of Fatehpur Sikri. This massive habitat was abandoned due to lack of water. Today, it remains a testament to the master builders of the Mughal Empire.
The Hawa Mahal (Palace Of The Winds) and the City Palace, with its armoury and museum in the ‘Pink City’ of Jaipur, will transport you to that fascinating past. A definite highlight will be the thrilling elephant-back ride to the dramatic hilltop fortress of Amber.
Day 01: Delhi Railway Station / Airport –Hotel
Meet & Greet on arrival at Delhi Railway Station / Airport & transfer to Hotel. On arrival check-in to hotel. Covering Jama Masjid*, Red Fort*, Raj Ghat, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple (Bahai), Qutub Minar, Rastrapati Bhawan*, Parliament House*, Jantar Mantar & India Gate. Overnight stay at Delhi. (*Drive Pass)
Day 02: Delhi –Agra Sightseeing (216 Km / 3 ½ hrs)
After Breakfast drive to another historical and romantic city - Agra. Enroute visit Sikandara - the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon visit The world famous Taj Mahal - the most precious gift of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his loving wife Mumtaz and Also visit the Marble inlay making factories to see traditional workers making amazing marble crafts. Overnight stay at Agra.
Day 03: Agra –Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri (245 Km / 4 hrs)
After breakfast visit Agra Fort & proceed to the Pink City of Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri - once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. Also visit the Buland Darwaza, the largest gateway in the world. On arrival at Jaipur, check into your hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 04: Jaipur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast start for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, "Gaitore" Cenetophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 05: Jaipur – Delhi Railway Station / Airport
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Delhi Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey.
- All transportation and sightseeing by a A/C Cab as per the itinerary (A/C will not be operated in hill stations & cab is depends up on number of Pax).
- Meals as mentioned.
- Toll and parking for the vehicle.
- Driver’s Bata.
- All Accommodation as per the details given above.
- Rate does not include Air / Rail fare
- All other meals not mentioned in tour cost include.
- Heater charges
- Camel Ride, Elephant Ride, Jeep Safari etc (whichever is applicable) or any other activities at the destinations
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels tips, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges and all items of personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Entrances fees for Parks & Monuments, Cultural Shows, Museum, Boating charges.
- Any other transport taken during the tour other than one mentioned above.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Guide Charges / Escort charges
- Hotel Check in / Checkout times – 1200 Noon (Early check in and late check out depends up the room availability)
- Room Category in all the hotel is base Category
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, than we shall provide similar alternate Hotels.
- Breakfast will be serve from 07.30 Am to 09.30 AM only
Hotel Confirmation Vouchers / Cab & Driver Details will be provided only after 100% Payment received.
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.
All sightseeing is strictly subject to whether conditions and availability of time.
- Some hotels are located at Mall roads, the vehicles not permitted to enter the mall road.
- All the sightseeing places can’t cover with coach / tempo traveller
- Cab will be provide from 09.00 Am to 06.00 Pm.
Visit to all Museums in program are subject to their remaining open on day of visit as per rules of competent authority.
- It is mandatory for all the guest (Foreign Nationals, NRI’s and Indian Nationals) to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, and Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission.
- Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a ‘couple’ if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in