- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Every Canadian traveller is aware that they must stay in quarantine for three nights in Mexico to reach their final destination. This aftereffect of the pandemic has been a hiccup for most of the travellers to Canada. But, the extended hands of Unimoni can help you make your quarantine days tension-free and less tedious. A 03 nights Canada stop over package in Mexico has been customized to suit your requirements and necessities. Avail one now to make your dream trip to Canada less annoying.
Since the ever-growing pandemic has affected all the nooks and corners of the world, every trip has become much more complicated. The need for quarantine is the major one among these. Since the journey to Canada also calls for a stopover in Mexico for having your quarantine days, it will be difficult for you to find out the right Canada stopover package at the best rate and maximum facilities at the right time. But don’t worry, Unimoni has got you the most delicate package for making your quarantine days trouble-free and safe.
Now you can stop worrying over your Canada trip and quarantine days in Mexico as the best Canada stopover package in Mexico is tailor-made for you to make your quarantine days the most comfortable and secure. Here are the complete cost details of the quarantine package. Have a glance thru it and avail this comfiest Canada stopover package for smooth quarantine days in Mexico.
Here are the cost details of the package for you;
Quarantine Package Cost:
- Per Person on Double /Twin sharing : Rs 16,900/pax
- Single Sharing : Rs 21,500/pax
- Triple share : Rs 15,900/pax
- CWB (Child with Bed) : Rs 14,900/child
- CNB (Child No bed) : Rs 7,000/child
Ibis Mexico Perinorte Hotel
Ibis Mexico Tlalnepantla
Ibis Styles Mexico Zona Rosa
Ibis Mexico Alameda
RT PCR cannot book in advance and that must be consulted with the hotel where the passengers stay. Approximate rate starts from USD 150 depends on the Lab.
Kindly note some Hotels are charging Sanitisation fee of 2 dollars per room which should be paid direct and City tax of USD 20 to 25 USD
Only Canada passport holders and Canada PR visa holders can enter Mexico without a Pre-approved visa
Terms & Conditions:
• Package costs are subject to change and calculated at rate of CAD at the time of booking
• If any additional taxes, services, road toll implemented by the Government without prior notice.
• Accommodation for children as stated in the Child policy of Individual hotels. Children below 2 years is considered as infants and 2 years to 11 years are considered to be child.
• All the services included in the package are compulsory and no refund will be given if any of the services are not taken.
• We are not holding any rooms/seats in hotels, airlines respectively at this moment.
• Confirmation would be subject to availability at the time of booking
• Check-in time of the hotels varies between 15.00 hrs to 16.00 hrs and check out time varies between 11.00 to 12.00hrs.
• Passport should be valid for at-least 6 months from the date of travel
• PAN Card for all travellers is mandatory
• Company will not be liable for any claims due to accidents, food poisoning, medical illness or other natural calamities arising during the tour/travel. Passenger will have to ensure themselves and company will not entertain any claims in this regard.
• Transfers are operated on Scheduled Timings. Passengers who are not willing to wait for Scheduled Transfers need to book Private Transfers at supplement cost.
• If your Clients Baggage limit exceeds the weight limitations, they will be charged additional fee directly by the tour operator at the time of Transfers.
• If the tour operator is unable to accommodate excess baggage. Client will have to make their own arrangements. Please inform us well in advance, if your clients are carrying excess baggage
• Restriction on Suitcase size may also apply.
• Special request in Hotels like Early Check-In, Late Check-Out, Interconnecting Rooms, Adjoining Rooms, Rooms on Same Floors, King Size Bed / Queen Size Bed / Double Bed / Twin Bed / Honeymooners, Smoking Room, Non--Smoking Room, Particular View Room, Food Preferences and Passenger is a CIP / VIP. Etc will be subject to availability & Hotel Policy.
• Rooms confirmed are normally on Twin Occupancy, Standard Category, unless specified in the confirmation.
• Hotel category ratings differ from Country to Country and facilities may not be same in all Countries.
• At the time of Check-in Hotels may charge a deposit by Credit Card / Cash towards replace of items, Guest might have consumed from the Mini Bar or any damage that may have incurred during their stay.
• Passengers must ensure that they collected all the tour documents / itineraries from our representative before departure
• Travelers need to re-confirm the reporting time & meeting place for tour & transfers with the tour operator.
• For Information on optional tours or services, please feel free to call us for any assistance.
• Kindly Ensure your Clients Passports are valid for necessary visa endorsements, ECNR / POE formalities completed, etc. before re-confirming the booking. Also ensure your clients have taken the necessary insurance including protection against cancellation penalties.
- 03 nights’ accommodation at Govt approved hotels
- Arrival transfer from airport to hotel
- Departure transfer from hotel to airport
- Expense of Personal nature
- Tips, laundry etc
- Any other thing not mentioned in the above inclusion