- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Australia is world famous for its natural wonders and wide open spaces, its beaches, and deserts. Australia is one of the world’s most highly urbanised countries; it is well known for the attractions of its large cities such as Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Perth.. The population of 25 million is highly urbanised and heavily concentrated on the eastern seaboard. Australia’s capital is Canberra, and its largest city is Sydney.
Australia’s most popular traditional foods are Barbequed snags,Chicken parmigiana, Lamingtons, Burger,Pavlova,Meat pies, Barramundi etc..
Day 1/ Melbourne: On arrival you will be met and transferred to your hotel. Overnight in Melbourne.
Day 2/ Melbourne: After breakfast, this morning’s tour is packed with city sights and historical landmarks. Take a seat and enjoy the bustle of Melbourne’s city as your Driver Guide keeps you posted on what to look out for along the way. First you’ll tour through Melbourne’s city centre. Next you can look at the imposing Parliament House followed by a stop at Queen Victoria Market (photo stop only). Next we will stop at the beautiful Fitzroy Gardens. You will be allowed some time to explore the gardens. Here you can visit the Conservatory for its incredible floral display, or the quaint Tudor Village. You can visit the lovely little Cooks Cottage in the heart of Fitzroy Gardens, which was the original home of Captain James Cook’s parents. Your last stop will be at the Shrine of Remembrance. It is one of the largest memorials in the country and is Melbourne’s most recognized landmark. Tour ends at Federation Square. Proceed on own to Melbourne Cricket Ground. Explore the inner sanctum of the legendary MCG on a behind the scenes tour. Later return to hotel. Overnight in Melbourne. (B)
Day 3/ Melbourne: After breakfast, proceed for your tour to the Great Ocean Road & Twelve Apostles. Today’s tour is packed with great locations, incredible views and natural wonders. You will make plenty of scenic stops, including a photo opportunity at the Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch at Eastern View. At the foothills of the Otway lies the gorgeous seaside village of Apollo Bay. Here you can relax and treat yourself to lunch (own expense) at one of the many cafés and restaurants, or you can take a stroll along the picturesque beachfront. The rugged splendor of the approaching Twelve Apostles is just breathtaking. There are many walks around the location of the Twelve Apostles providing closer access to the shoreline. From the cliff top viewing area you can absorb the grandeur of this iconic site and take some photographs. Later, Visit the beautiful Loch Ard Gorge and learn of the ill-fated English ship ‘Loch Ard’ that ran aground on nearby Mutton-bird Island in 1878. Treat yourself to afternoon tea at one of the cafés or bakeries (own expense). You can also enjoy a wander through the boutique stores and galleries – there’s plenty here to tempt you. Later return to hotel. Overnight in Melbourne. (B)
Day 4/ Melbourne – Brisbane – Gold Coast: After breakfast transfer to Melbourne Airport for your flight to Brisbane. From Brisbane transfer to your hotel in Gold Coast. Rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight in Gold Coast. (B)
Day 5/ Gold Coast: After breakfast, stroll down the Main Street of Warner Bros. Movie World and you will discover why they call it Hollywood on the Gold Coast. Hop on board one of the major thrill rides, wander through the Looney Tunes Village and see the exciting stage shows. The range of eats at this park will suit everyone with restaurants galore and concession stands dotted around the park selling cool drinks and popcorn. Also, around the park is a few stores so you can pick up a lasting memory of your time at Movie World. Later in the evening return to hotel. Overnight in Gold Coast. (B)
Day 6/ Gold Coast: Enjoy your breakfast and enter the wonderful world of Sea World and be not only delighted by the magical animals which call this place home but also the thrilling rides and entertaining shows. Sea World is the only place in Australia where you can get up close and personal with a myriad of sea and land animals. Sea World offers its guests a wonderful experience which not only educates but also entertains them. Learn about our special ecosystems, watch dolphins play and maybe even kiss a seal! There’s lots of restaurants, food stalls and refreshment stand as well as shops so you can score yourself a souvenir of your day at Sea World. In the evening return to hotel. Overnight in Gold Coast. (B)
Day 7/ Gold Coast – Sydney: After breakfast, transfer to Gold Coast/ Brisbane Airport for your flight to Sydney. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your hotel. Overnight in Sydney. (B)
Day 8/ Sydney: In the morning you will be picked up for the Sydney City Tour including Manly Beach. Your driver guide will provide expert commentary as you weave your way through the beautiful northern beach suburbs of Sydney. You’ll head out over the Sydney Harbor Bridge. Just a few kilometers from Sydney city on the lower North Shore is Milsons Point. One of Sydney’s more affluent suburbs, the streets are filled with beautiful homes, churches and schools, many built in the late 1800s. With its incredible views of the harbour and Opera House, and an abundance of leading restaurants, cafe and boutique shops, Milsons Point is a popular destination for both locals and visitors. From Milsons Point you’ll get a fantastic view of the iconic Sydney Opera House. Later its time to feel the sand between your toes! The exciting suburb of Manly is famous for its beaches that stretch from Queens cliff up to the North Steyne Beach to Manly Beach. With its relaxed, outdoor lifestyle, Manly is a great place to take some time wandering on the beaches and checking out the sights. Tour ends at King Street Wharf. Make your own way to Darling Harbour to utilize your 2 in 1 pass- Choice of any 2 – The Sydney Tower Eye, SEA Life Aquarium, Madame Tussauds OR Wildlife Sydney. Today in the evening make your way to King Street Wharf 5 to check in for the Showboat Diner Cruise. After the tour return to hotel. Overnight in Sydney. (B, D)
Day 9/ Sydney: After breakfast, enjoy a full day tour to the Blue Mountains. Entering the National Park and winding your way along Cliff Drive, you’ll take in spectacular views of the Jamison Valley before arriving at a vantage point that has views stretching across to the Three Sisters – a trio of rocky pinnacles. At Scenic World enjoy 360° views of the Jamison Valley. To ride on the famous Scenic Railway, Cableway and Skyway, why not purchase the Unlimited Discovery Pass (Own expense). Alternatively, embark on a scenic walk for spectacular views over the Jamison Valley, or relax over a coffee in the café. Next is a stop at the picturesque and quaint town of Leura. Here you can grab a bite to eat at one of the many restaurants and cafés. On our way back to Sydney we will stop at the Feather dale Wildlife Park. Situated on seven acres of natural bush setting, you’ll be able to hand-feed kangaroos, wallabies and emus and enjoy a face-to-face encounter with one of the friendly koalas. Back to hotel. Overnight in Sydney. (B)
Day 10/ Sydney: After breakfast, Check-out and transfer to the airport for your flight to next destination. (B)
Validity of this Package –March 31, 2020
(Not applicable - 20th Dec 2019- 10th Jan 2020)
Travelodge Hotel or similar, Melbourne
Mantra on View or similar, Gold Coast
Travelodge or similar, Sydney
Cost per person on twin share basis : AUD 1790/pax
Festival Offer ( Sep &Oct 2019) : Rs. 84,899/Person ( AUD 1730)
Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders or similar
Mantra Legends Hotel or similar, Gold Coast
Holiday Inn Darling Sydney or similar
Cost per person on twin share basis : AUD 2096/pax
Festival Offer ( Sep &Oct 2019) : Rs. 98,900/Pax (AUD 2015)
(Surcharge will be applicable from 28th September to 30th September)
- 03 nights stay in Melbourne
- 03 nights stay in Gold Coast
- 03 nights stay in Sydney
- Daily breakfast
- Return airport transfers on SIC basis
- Melbourne City Sightseeing & MCG admission
- Great Ocean Road & Twelve Apostles
- Movie World & Sea World with return transfers
- Sydney City Sightseeing, Combination 2 in 1 pass & Showboat Dinner Cruise
- No Flight tickets
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusion.
- Rate quoted for minimum 02 passengers travelling together. Itinerary is subject to change without any prior notice.
- All passports should be valid for more than 07 months from the date of travel
- All the above package costs are quoted as per the current rate of AUD. if any fluctuation comes at the time of making the payment, customer must pay the difference in amount.
- Peak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation. This will be intimated at the time of booking. However, we will not be able to get this information prior.
- GST will be applicable extra
- Child below 2 years is considered as infant and 2 years to 11 years are considered to be child.
- All the services included in the package are compulsory and no refund will be given if any of the services are not taken.
- Transfers are operated on Scheduled Timings in SIC [Seat in Coach] Basis. Passengers who are not willing to wait for Scheduled Transfers need to book Private Transfers at supplement cost.
- Flights arriving Early Morning or Late Evening & departing Early Morning or Late Evening, passengers needs to book Private Transfers if Schedule Transfer is not operational.
- Check-in time of the hotels starts from 15.00 hrs and check out time will be 12.00 hrs. Early Check in/late check out will be subjected to availability of rooms. However, Hotel has the right to change the timing without any prior notice
- Company will not be liable for any claims due to accidents, food poisoning, medical illness or other natural calamities arising during the tour/travel. Passenger will have to ensure themselves and company will not entertain any claims in this regard.
- At the airport driver will be holding placard under the main passenger name. If you do not locate the driver please call the emergency, no and trace out the same. We would recommend BUYING SIM card before leaving the country.
- For transfers and tours please be ready on time and wait at the hotel reception. If you miss the same no refund. Please carry all your documents safely. All valuables, cash, traveller cheque, air ticket, Visa copy passport etc. should be carried in your handbag for easy access.
- Hotels may collect security Deposit at the time of check in. If the payment made through cash it is client’s responsibility to make sure that the payment paid has been taken back while check out. If the payment made is through Credit card it should be reversed as per Hotel’s Policy and clients should ask the Hotel to understand the normal policy regarding the same .
- If the passenger faces any service issues during tour it should be intimated to TRAVZA (UAE Exchange Travel Service) staffs immediately and we will try to sort out the issues. No claims should be entertained in India. Itinerary and timings mentioned are subject to change. However, we will try to inform the changes.in advance. The success of any group is in direct relation to the co-operation amongst its members. We therefore request you to follow the rules and etiquette of the country that you will be visiting, which will ensure that the arrangements go smoothly and that your tour will be successful and enjoyable. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you required any further clarifications.