- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Once called the “end of the habitable world,” Manali is an important hill station of northern India and is the destination of thousands of tourists every year. Its cool atmosphere provides a perfect haven for the ones afflicted by the hot Indian summers. Besides offering quite a few places for sightseeing, Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. In brief, Manali-the veritable “valley of the Gods”-is an ideal place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort.
Day 01: Delhi - Manali
Arrival at Delhi, immediately we transfer to Manali (550 Kms. / 14 Hrs). When ever reach at Manali check into your Hotel & get fresh. Take your dinner at Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 02: Manali Local Sightseeing
After breakfast proceed for full day local sightseeing of Manali like Hadimba Temple, Tibetan Monastery, Lord Buddha and Tankha paintings, Vashistha Temple for "Hot & Cold water Kund”, Club House. The evening is free leisure & you can move around to the Mall Road for shopping. When ever reach at Hotel take your dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 03: Manali (Up to Snow line ) - Manali
After Breakfast at hotel proceed for full day excursion visiting, Morning proceed to visit the Solang Valley, which offers fine views of glaciers and snow, capped peaks , Rohtang Pass (Upto Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall and govt rules regulation ) enjoy Skiing full day around Rohtang in the mountain side snow fields. Dinner & Overnight at hotel. (Note : Rohtang Pass pay at directly payable )
Day 04: Manali – Kullu – Delhi (550Kms. / 14 Hrs).
After Breakfast visit to famous Kullu local sightseeing or enjoy white water rafting in River Beas (at your own cost) land drive to Delhi Airport/ Railway Station for your onward destination.
~ TOUR ENDS ~
- All transportation and sightseeing by a A/C Cab as per the itinerary (A/C will not be operated in hill stations & cab is depends up on number of Pax).
- Meals as mentioned
- Toll and parking for the vehicle.
- Driver’s Bata.
- All Accommodation as per the details given above.
• Rate does not include Air / Rail fare
• All other meals not mentioned in tour cost includes.
• Heater charges
• Camel Ride, Elephant Ride, Jeep Safari etc (whichever is applicable) or any other activites at the destinations
• Any portage at Airport and Hotels tips, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges and all items of personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusions.
• Entrances fees for Parks & Monuments, Cultural Shows, Museum, Boating charges.
• Any other transport taken during the tour other than one mentioned above.
• Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
• Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
• Travel Insurance.
• Guide Charges / Escort charges