- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Andaman tour package will give you a thrilling experience like never before. It is an Indian archipelago in the Bay of Bengal with 300 islands well-aligned with palms, mangroves, white-sand beaches, and tropical rain forests. Coral reefs are highly infested with marine life such as sharks and other species making them all the more popular sites for diving and snorkelling. Andaman tour package is ideal for 6 nights and 7 days for the first-timers to explore the unstinted natural beauty of the land veiled in the nook and corner of the island. Explore the rarest marine life with the most exciting, world-class scuba diving.
Explore your 1st day of Arrival at Port Blair by exploring Cellular Jail - Light & Sound Show
Alight from your flight at Veer Savarkar Airport, Port Blair, to be moved to the hotel. Check in to your hotel room to take a rest for a while. Move ahead to the awe-inspiring spot of Corbyns Cove Beach fringed with coconut trees making it all the more picturesque and wonderful. The next stop is the British built Cellular Jail that flashes the patriotic instances of a bygone era, and remember to watch the popular Light & Sound Show inside the same premise. Recline in your room for the night.
Start your 2nd day in Port Blair with Havelock.
Have a sumptuous breakfast and get busy with sightseeing across Havelock Island that mystically connects 2 islands. It is more of a hidden spot with a stunning backdrop. Explore the beautiful space before going back to your hotel for a night stay.
Explore Havelock on the 3rd day - visit Radha Nagar Beach
After your breakfast, move to the quaint beaches of Radhanagar, which is ranked as one of the best beaches to explore on your Andaman tour package. Have an exciting day at Radha Nagar Beach before moving back to your hotel room for an overnight stay at Havelock Island
Again Havelock on 4th day at Neil Island to visit Laxmanpur & Bharatpura Beach
Move ahead to the majestic Neil islands that have the mystic natural bridge, popularly known as Howrah Bridge which is often crowded with tourists from across the world. Crystal clear water with rich coral beauty makes it an iconic spot to cherish out of the Andaman tour package. Bharatpura and Laxmanpur beach are yet another magnificent beach to visit and explore. Get back to your room for the overnight stay.
Explore Neil Island - Port Blair on the 5th day
The next day board on the vehicle to drive to Neil Island, the best spot with shimmering blue waters, pretty huts, and smooth sands. Neil Island in Port Blair is the best part of the Andaman tour Package. Board cruise and sail to Port Blair. Spend the rest of the day on a shopping spree. Spend the night in your hotel room for an exciting next day.
Discover Port Blair at North Bay (Corel Island) on 6th day – Ross Island (Wed - Closed)
Have a sumptuous breakfast and get busy with sightseeing across North Bay Island and then visit Ross Island, the former British capital of Port Blair. Ross Island is a museum of old monuments that make you feel that you are strolling in the colonial era, with Cemetery, Commissioners House, Press etc., in a worn-out condition. Remember to visit the Smritika Museum that holds the antiques and photos of the colonial era. You will also get a chance to stroll through the lush green pastures, where you might also pass through a flock of Deer. Get a close glance of the sea corals by cruising in the glass bottom boat or enjoying an episode of snorkelling at the opaque waters, which is often ranked as the best part of the Andaman tour package. Get back to your hotel for the overnight rest.
Pack-up on the 7th for Departure
Finally, get back to the Airport / Harbor for your return journey with memories of the Andaman tour package to hold on to and cherish throughout your life.
~ TOUR ENDS ~
- Best accommodation for your stay at Andaman tour package
- CP Meal Plan that is breakfast is included along with the room
- Sightseeing is perfectly aligned as per itinerary
- All fees related to the visits to Museums and Monuments along with the participation in Cultural Events, and activities are totally as per itinerary
- Return journey through airport/ jetty transfers are arranged in AC vehicle as per itinerary
- All local sight-seeing transportation will be by AC Vehicle as per itinerary.
- Cruise transfers Port Blair –Neil Island – Havelock – Port Blair by private ferry Subject to availability (base category)
Tour cost excludes Air Ticket / Train Ticket, Permit fees, Camera charges, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity, Mineral water or soft drink or hard drinks, Extra vehicle usage, Guide support, and any other personal expenses that are not include in the inclusion will be charged. Unprecedented cost subjected to changes in the itinerary like stay back due to flight cancellation to avoid bad weather, ill health, roadblocks, landslides and / or any factors beyond control., etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- All safety and hygienic protocol is maintained as a part of being Covid Safe Tour Operator
- Validity of the rates are from 01 Oct- 15 Dec and 20 Jan- 31 March (Except New Year Xmas)
- Confirmed booking will be subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Rates can be subjected to change if there is a change in travel plan due to any reason whatsoever
- Further proceeds with the holding/ confirmation will be done only after the receipt of 50% amount and balance 50% has to be paid before 7 days check-in date.
- Cancellation after guarantee would bring cancellation fee, Refund will not be made for last minute cancellations/ unutilized services/ natural mishaps/ flight postpone or cancellation / No show. Important Notes
- Tour program may be changed due to the severe weather situations and deviations in Flight/ Ferry operations, which may incur extra charges.