- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Kerala is located on the southern tip of India with the Arabian Sea in the west and the Western Ghats towering 500 – 2700 m in the east. Kerala is divided into three regions – the coastal lowlands, the fertile midlands and the highlands. The lowlands of Kerala are networked by endless backwaters and the deltas of forty four rivers. The midlands are rich with cashew, coconut, areca nut, tapioca, banana, rice, ginger, pepper, sugarcane and vegetable plantations. The forested highlands abound in tea, coffee, rubber and spice plantations and wildlife.
Day 01: COCHIN to MUNNAR; 140KM, 4Hrs Drive:
Arrive at Cochin airport / railway station in the Morning and proceed to the famous hill stations of Munnar (140Km; 4hrs Drive). Enroute visit Cheyyapara water falls. Up on arrival check into the hotel and refresh yourself. Overnight at Munnar.
Day 02: AT MUNNAR:
After breakfast (0900Hrs) we will proceed to full day sightseeing at Munnar. Visit Mattupetty Dam, which is situated at a hight of 1700Mts. After that visit Eco-point and kundala lake. Then back to the hotel and overnight at Munnar.
Day 03: MUNNAR to COCHIN DROP:
After breakfast (09.00Hrs) check out from hotel and proceed to Cochin. Later transfer to Cochin airport / Railway station for departure.
- All transportation & Sightseeing through an A/C Vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Daily breakfast at hotels
- Driver’s Bata, Toll and parking for the vehicle
- All Accommodation as per the details given above.
- Rate does not include Air / Rail fare
- Any other which does not include in the cost include list
- Lunch, Dinner.
- Guide charges, Entrance charges for the monuments and at destinations.