- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Cambodia is a Southeast Asian nation whose landscape spans low-lying plains, the Mekong Delta, mountains and Gulf of Thailand coastline.
Cambodia is famous for a Hindu temple known as Angkor Wat temple. Here the sunrise is the most captivate thing. There are so many temples like Ta Prohm temple, Bayon which is the central temple of the ancient city of Angkor Thom attract the peoples to go there and see the beauty of this place.
Day 1 : Phnom Penh : Arrive at Phnom Penh airport. Transfer to the hotel. Lunch on own account. Visit National Museum, Silver Pagoda, Royal Palace & Wat Phnom. Dinner on own account. Overnight in hotel.
Day 2 : Phnom Penh-Siem Reap : Breakfast at hotel Transfer to the airport for flight to Siem Reap. Arrive at Siem Reap airport & transfer to hotel. Lunch on own account. Visit of Angkor Wat temple. Dinner on own account. Overnight in hotel. (B)
Day 3: Siem Reap : After Breakfast, Visit of Banteay Srey & Bantey Samre temples. Lunch on own account. Visit of South Gate of Angkor Thom, the Bayon, Baphoun & Baksei Chamkrong, the Elephant terrace & the Terrace of the Leper King. Dinner on own account. Overnight in Hotel. (B)
Day 4 : Siem Reap : After breakfast, Visit of Ta Prohm, Phreah Khan and Neak Pean temples. Lunch on own account. Visit Artisans D’Angkor and local market. Transfer to airport for departure flight. (B)
Note: Rate Quoted on Per Pax on Double / Triple sharing basis. Itinerary is subject to change without any prior notice.
Hotels : 3*
Siem Reap : Angkor Holiday or similar
Phnom Penh : Town View or similar
Package Validity : October 2019- March 2020
Note: Blackout date 10th Dec to 15 Jan 2020 and 01 Feb - 18 Feb, 2020. Surcharges will applicable due to Christmas, and New Year.
Package Price is quoted on the basis of current USD rate. Rates & Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.
- 01 night accommodation in Phnom Penh
- 02 nights accommodation in Siem Reap
- Daily Breakfast
- Return airport transfers by airconditioned car/mini-bus
- Sightseeing by air-conditioned car/mini-bus with English speaking guide
- All entrance fees (3 Days Angkor Pass)
- Boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake
- Water and fresh towels during the tour
- Air ticket from Phnom Penh-Siem Reap
(Rates are subjected to change without notice
Package Excludes :
- Cambodian Visa fee,
- International flight to/from Cambodia,
- Airport taxes, tips to local guides and drivers, Expenditure of personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, fuel surcharge etc.
Package Rate is Valid upto Sep, 2019
- No rooms on hold at this moment. Confirmation would be subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Rate quoted for minimum 02 passengers traveling together (Twin Sharing basis) . Itinerary is subject to change without any prior notice Peak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation.
- GST will be applicable extra.
- Above Rates are not valid for 01st February to 14th February (Chinese New Year). Peak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation
- All passports should be valid for more than 07 months from the date of travel.
- Child below 2 years is considered an infant and 2 years to 11 years are considered to be a child.
- All the services included in the package are compulsory and no refund will be given if any of the services is not taken.
- Transfers are operated on Scheduled Timings in SIC [Seat in Coach] Basis. Passengers who are not willing to wait for Scheduled Transfers need to book Private Transfers at a supplement cost.
- Flights arriving at Early Morning or Late Evening & departing Early Morning or Late Evening, passengers need to book Private Transfers if Schedule Transfer is not operational.
- Check-in time of the hotels starts from 15.00 hrs and check out time will be 12.00 hrs. Early Check-in/late check out will be subjected to the availability of rooms. However, the Hotel has the right to change the timing without any prior notice.
- If the passenger faces any service issues during tour it should be intimated to TRAVZA( Formerly UAE EXCHANGE TRAVEL) staffs immediately and we will try to sorted out the issues. TRAVZA Company will not be liable for any claims due to accidents, food poisoning, medical illness or other natural calamities arising during the tour/travel. Passenger will have to ensure themselves and the company will not entertain any claims in this regard.
- At the airport, the driver will be holding placard under the main passenger name. If you do not locate the driver please call the emergency no and trace out the same. We would recommend to BUY a SIM card before leaving the country.
- Hotels may collect a security Deposit at the time of check-in. If the payment made through cash it is the client’s responsibility to make sure that the payment paid has been taken back while checking out. If the payment made is through a Credit card it should be reversed as per Hotel’s Policy and clients should ask the Hotel to understand the normal policy regarding the same.
- Number of Pax: 02 to 08 Adult