- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Canada is the second largest country with respect to landmasses. Hence it is obvious that it will have all from small town vibes to modern city tones, rustic culinary hangouts to posh eateries, snow cladded streets to mountainous forests, musical led-lighted tunnel, limestone buildings and much more to explore.
Canada has some of the most attractive list of tourist spots that could hardly be waded off. To name a few like Niagara Falls, Ganaraska Forest, oldest natural Tyendinaga Caves, National Air Force Museum of Canada, led-lighted tunnel of Brockville, Big Apple, limed Kingston city, frozen Hôtel de Glace etc.
Unimoni Travel’s Classic East Canada (5N 6D) Package covers Toronto ,Niagara Falls, Kingston, Ottawa, Quebec City-Montreal.
CLASSIC EAST CANADA DEPARTURES (CED 2020)
Toronto – Niagara Falls – Kingston - Ottawa – Quebec City-Montreal (5N 6D)
DAY 1: Fly to Toronto(Friday): Arrival and Guided City tour of Toronto(D)
Welcome to Toronto! Passengers will be picked up from the airport. On arrival please call the given phone number for the driver to come to the pickup location. The passengers will be dropped at the hotel.Check into Hotel (Check in time 3 PM). Meet and greet with tour manager at 6 pm in the hotel lobby. Your Tour Manager prepares you for your upcoming adventure. Please note that if your flight is coming in late, you will miss the itinerary scheduled for today and there will not be any refunds. Enjoy a fabulous Indian Dinner with an array of mouthwatering dishes laid in buffet style at a Indian restaurant. Depart for the guided night tour of Toronto where you’ll enjoy incredible views of the city and harbor. See the city’s most important landmarks, explore our favorite.
DAY 2: Day Trip to Niagara Falls (Saturday) (B, D)
After breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to visit the Niagara Falls. Drive around the “Golden Horseshoe” of Lake Ontario and through vineyards and rich farmlands. Enjoy the visit to a winery at the Niagara by the lake. We will have a quick photo stop at the famous Floral Clock. Later, board a Niagara Falls sightseeing cruise for a thrilling boat ride to view the thundering falls from river level and then proceed to the Journey Behind the Falls, later visit the Skylon Tower. Ride to the top of the Tower to view the entire Niagara Region from 774 feet up above ground. After a delicious dinner at Indian Restaurant drive back towards Toronto and overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 3: Toronto to Ottawa via Kingston(Sunday)(B, D)
After breakfast at the hotel, checkout and drive towards Ottawa( about 3 hrs drive).Enroute we will have a quick stop at The Big Apple The World’s Biggest Apple And Bakery, a Roadside venue featuring counter-serve dining, a country store, mini golf and kiddie train rides. On the way stop at Kingston , a Canadian city on Lake Ontario, at the mouth of the Cataraqui and St. Lawrence rivers. It's known as the "Limestone City" for its grand 19th-century buildings, including the lakeside Kingston City Hall. Freetime to explore this town and have lunch on own.Board the cruise at Rockport to view the spectacular views of the 1000 Islands. Discover and experience the Heart of the 1000 Islands, majestic castles and whispers of a thousand legends, as you cruise the breathtaking 1000 Islands. After the cruise, drive towards Ottawa.Dinner at Indian restaurant and overnight stay in Ottawa.
DAY 4: Ottawa to Montreal (Monday) (B, D)
Checkout of the hotel after breakfast. Enjoy the guided city tour of Ottawa. Let our professional tour guides introduce you to the historical landmarks, exciting attractions and beautiful scenery that Canada's capital has to offer. After lunch, drive towards Montreal. Visit the Notre- Dame Basilica of Montreal. This is a beautiful church with a spectacular altar, gorgeous wood carvings, lovely stained class, an epic sized pipe organ, and mini altars.. This tour is an ideal introduction
to the history of Notre-Dame Parish, the building of the church, key architectural features and the many works of art that adorn the building. Continue with the Guided City Tour of Montreal. Experience an overview of Montréal and its historical sites where you will discover all of the characteristics this city has to offer. Our charming tour guide will present you with one of the world’s largest French speaking cities with numerous museums, restaurants and shops. End the day with a delicious dinner at Indian restaurant and overnight stay at Montreal.
DAY 5: Quebec city Day Trip (Tuesday) (B, D)
After breakfast drive towards Quebec city ( about 3 hrs drive).After lunch on own , proceed to the guided city tour of Quebec city. Enjoy a magnificent tour of this 400-year-old city, which was founded in 1608 by Samuel de Champlain on the banks of the Saint Lawrence river. Québec City, a UNESCO World Heritage Treasure is surrounded by gorgeous landscapes. historical, cultural and outdoor activities and exquisite food.Drive back to Montreal.Dinner at Indian restaurant and overnight stay at Montreal.
DAY 6: Fly back (Wednesday) (B)
Today after breakfast, check out from the hotel (check out time is 11 am). The hotel offers complimentary shuttle to the Montreal (YUL) airport. Please check with the bell desk regarding shuttle timings. If you have any early flight & no shuttle is operational, please take a cab on own. (Shuttle timings is from 5 AM to 9 PM). Packed breakfast option is not available for passengers taking early flight.
Tour Ends, Thank You!!
Note For Booking Flight:
Arrival flight to be booked to Toronto Airport (YYZ) to be reached on Friday before 4 pm And Fly Out Of Montreal Airport (YUL) On Wednesday. Recommended Arrival Time Is Before 4 Pm
- May 22nd ,
- June 5th, 19th,
- Jul 3rd, 17th ,31st
- Aug 14th ,28th
- Sept 11th ,25th
- Toronto (2 NIGHTS): Radisson Suites Hotel Toronto Airport or similar
Address: 640 Dixon Rd, Etobicoke, ON M9W 1J1, Canada.
- Ottawa (1 NIGHT): The Westin Ottawa or similar Address: 11 Colonel By Dr, Ottawa, ON K1N 9H4, Canada.
- Montreal (2 NIGHTS) : Embassy Suites par / by Hilton Montréal Aéroport or similar Address: 6300 Transcanada Highway, Pointe-Claire,Quebec, H9R 1B9, Canada.
Helicopter Ride over the Niagara Falls . Cost: $125 USD Per person
Package Validity : September 2020
- All hotels as mentioned above
- Airport transfers from toronto airport is by using private transfer to the hotel.drop off from montreal hotel will be via hotel shuttle. If the shuttle is not operating, passengers will have to pay cab fare on own.
- 5 dinners at indian restaurant (choice of veg, non-veg & jain) (jain meals will be served on the table with 2 veg dishes, daal, roti and rice).
- 5 breakfasts at the hotel
- Tour director (will meet at 6 pm on day 1 & be with the group till end of day 7 on the canadian rockies ) & a different tour director on the east canada from day 1 to end of day 6).
- Tour will be conducted in a 55-seater/22 seater/15 seater/van/sedan based on the number of people signed for the tour (request you to check with us one week prior to the departure date to get information on the Size of the vehicle).
- Wifi at all hotels
- Guided City Tour of Toronto
- Niagara Falls Canada
- Winery Visit
- Floral Clock
- Hornblower Cruise
- Journey Behind the Falls
- Skylon Tower
- Photo stop at Kingston
- Thousand Island Cruise at Rockport
- Guided City Tour of Ottawa
- Notre dame Basilica Church
- Guided City Tour of Montreal
- Guided City of Quebec City
- Domestic flights arriving into toronto & departing out of montreal
- Visa & processing fees
- Mandatory tips ($21 per person for the entire Canadian Rockies tour and $18 per person for the entire East Canada Tour for both adults and children) to be given to the tour manager for the driver on day 1. This cannot be pre-paid.
1. Please make sure to collect the Contact information of the tour manager details. Please reconfirm hotel list prior to your travel date.
2. Contact number for the passenger is a must at the time of reservation.
3. Wheelchair passengers, if planning on joining our tour will need to have someone travel with them to assist the passengers. Tour manager will be unable to provide aid. Also, please note that our coaches are not equipped for handicapped travellers.
4. Seating Arrangement in the bus will be first come first serve.
5. If the group size is 10 or less then the Tour Manager will be driving the tour.
6. Tours Limited is not responsible for lost Valuables/Travel documents. We request the passengers to take care of their personal belongings.
7. Hotels in Vancouver and Toronto will ask for CC at the time of check in towards incidentals. The hotel usually puts a hold on the CC and this hold will be released if no expenses are incurred. It usually takes anywhere from 2-3 weeks for the charge to disappear on the Credit statement. Make sure to get a Zero statement balance from the hotel. If paying cash to the front desk, please make sure to collect the same before checking out.
8. We charge late fee of $15 USD per person for bookings that come in within 10 days of travel and $25 wire fee applies for all transactions.
9. The passengers are liable to pay for any damages caused while on tour either at the hotel they are staying in; coach or at restaurants and attractions. We will collect the valued amount before the end of the tour.
10. We strongly encourage all the passengers to buy optional tours though us. We are not responsible for any bookings made on own. Also, if the passengers are deviating from the itinerary, this must be mentioned clearly in the email and acknowledged.
11. We recommend that the passengers keep political and religious discussions to none during the travel. This is a vacation package that is open to everyone irrespective of their difference.
12. It is requested that for Buffet dinners and breakfast, passengers take fresh plates each time and maintain and respect the rules of the restaurant.
13. The weather can vary considerable depending on the month of travel. Please make sure to have weather appropriate clothing. Walking shoes are recommended. Always carry jackets and closed comfortable shoes as it can get colder at the Glaciers and mountains
14. Tour Manager has the right to change the itinerary based on Weather and traffic conditions. Please follow protocol while on tour.
15. Always make sure to have all the necessary documents with you.
16. Tours Limited does not hold any responsibility for any injuries or accidents that might happen while on tour. Passengers are requested to carry Insurance with them to safeguard themselves in case of any eventuality. Our Tour managers will do all they can to aid the passengers in their time of need.
17. Children under 2 years travel free. Child price is applicable for children between the ages of 3 years to 9 years. 9 years and Older are adults.
18. Standard room is with King bed. For 2 or more passengers (maximum occupancy is 4 per room), we will book a room with two double beds. For parents traveling with children, we will book a room with 2 beds. Rollaway beds are not allowed in a room with 2 beds.
19. Early Check-in can only on request and not guaranteed