- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Shimla is the capital of the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, in the Himalayan foothills. Once the summer capital of British India, it remains the terminus of the narrow-gauge Kalka-Shimla Railway, completed in 1903. It’s also known for the handicraft shops that line The Mall, a pedestrian avenue, as well as the Lakkar Bazaar, a market specializing in wooden toys and crafts. Shimla also is a convenient base for variety of adventure sports such as Skiing, Trekking, Fishing and Golfing etc.
Manali’s cool atmosphere provides a perfect haven for the ones afflicted by the hot Indian summers. Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking.
Day 01: DELHI - SHIMLA (370 kms / 08 Hrs): Arrival at Delhi immediately we proceed to Shimla by Road. Shimla is situated at a panoramic location, this hilly town is surrounded by green pastures and snow-capped peaks. Arrive at Shimla & check in at the hotel. Rest of the day is free for leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: SHIMLA: One of the most popular hill Resorts of the North. The town is situated at an altitude of 6810 ft, initially choosen as a sanatorium for invalid European officers, but soon developed into a big hill town and became the summer capital of the country. There are ample opportunities in Shimla for sports.
After breakfast you depart for the winter sports capital - Kufri, where you can photograph yourself in hired Pahari or Himachali outfits, enjoy horse riding or yak riding (on own). Proceed to Naldhera, which is famous for its golf course and scenic beauty. Later in the evening you can visit the famous Mall Road of Shimla, where you could shop or just stroll around the Ridge & Overnight at the hotel.
Day 03: SHIMLA – KULLU / MANALI (250 kms / 07 Hrs): Morning after breakfast, early check out from the hotel and directly transfer to Manali. Enroute visit Kullu Valley. Check into the Hotel and overnight at Hotel.
Day 04: MANALI – SOLANG VALLEY – MANALI: Full day tour of to Solang valley, the Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. and overnight stay at Manali.
Note: Rohtang Pass (optional & own cost) will be closed on Tuesday. For visit rothengpass the charge will be extra & it is payable directly by the guest. Please note Guest has to take entry pass directly from Govt dept, at the enterance Gate. Due to strict policy of Himachal Govt. they do not entertain hotel Staff / Travel Agents / Drivers to book / purchase entry pass. Guest has to wait in a Queue for Permit & if they receive the same then only they can visit Rotheng pass. Maximum 1000 pass will be issue per day.
Day 05 : MANALI – DELHI (560 kms / 13 hrs): After breakfast early check out from the hotel, and proceed to Delhi Check in the hotel and Overnight stay.
Day 06 : DELHI: After breakfast early check out from the hotel, later proceed to local sightseeing to (Most of the monuments are closed on Monday)
- New Delhi-Laxmi Narayan Temple: a garishly colored modern temple is erected by the industrialist Birla.
- India Gate: The 42m high stone ‘Arch of Triumph’, erected in the memory of Indian soldiers who died in the First World War.
- Humayun's Tomb: Built by wife of Humayun, the second Mughal king. It is an early example of Mughal architecture.
- Qutab Minar: The building complex dates back to the onset of Muslim rule in India and are fine examples of Afghan architecture.
- Later proceed to Presidents House, Parliament house, Govt. Secretarial buildings. (driving around in the car). Later drop at Delhi Airport / railway station for departure.
- All transportation and sightseeing by a A/C Cab as per the itinerary (A/C will not be operated in hill stations & cab is depends up on number of Pax).
- Breakfast at all Hotels.
- Toll and parking for the vehicle.
- Driver’s Bata.
- All Accommodation as per the details given above – Non AC rooms at hills stations.
- Rate does not include Air / Rail fare
- All other meals not mentioned in tour cost include.
- Heater charges
- Camel Ride, Elephant Ride, Jeep Safari etc (whichever is applicable) or any other activities at the destinations
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels tips, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges and all items of personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Entrances fees for Parks & Monuments, Cultural Shows, Museum, Boating charges.
- Any other transport taken during the tour other than one mentioned above.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- To visit Rothengpass at Manali, the vehicle cost will be extra because outside vehicle will not covered there due to Union Problems.
- Rate does not include Entrance charges for the monuments and at destinations.
- Guide Charges / Escort charges