- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
DSF 2020- Plan your dream trip and push off all your legwork of VISA processing, ticket booking and other hassles to liable hands of Unimoni Travel. Adventurous desert safari, tantalising BBQ dinner, quad biking or sandboarding to bumpy camel ride, mega-tall Burj Khalifa with the dancing fountain, Dhow cruise at Dubai creek and last but not the least, the all-awaiting Dubai Shopping Festival with shopping experience that ranges from expensive global brands to rare Arabian antiques.
Book your trip anytime from November 2019 to March 2020. Start your eventful episodes of Arabian travel from January 2020 – March 2020.
Time to shop more than your bags hold and brag till all your friends envy.
DAY 01 – ARRIVAL DUBAI
Arrival at Dubai International Airport, meet & greet by UAE Exchange representative & transferred to hotel. Check in to hotel (standard check in time: 1500 hrs), evening proceed for “DHOW CRUISE”. Traditional Arab sailing vessels known as dhows have plied the waterways from the Red Sea to the Indian Ocean for centuries. Cruising down Dubai creek is a novel experience, one which you cannot miss when in Dubai. Imagine yourself on having dinner on a Dhow Cruise with the fascinating lights of Dubai creek with Music and Tanura Dance show with a sip of your favorite drink and BBQ buffet dinner. Overnight stay @ Dubai Hotel. Meals: Dinner
DAY 02 – DUBAI
Breakfast from Hotel, proceed for “DUBAI CITY TOUR” in the morning. Discover the best of Dubai on a half-day Dubai sightseeing tour, take in Dubai’s top landmarks as you absorb the cosmopolitan atmosphere. Get to know modern Dubai, seeing Dubai Marina, the Burj Al Arab, and meg-tall Burj Khalifa, the world’s highest tower. Plus, delve into historical Dubai with visits to Al Bastakiya, Dubai Museum, and the Gold and Spice Souks. Evening proceed for ”DESERT SAFARI” Enjoy dune-bashing, dinner and fun activities on this 6-hour desert trip from Dubai. Ride a 4x4 into the desert for an exciting dune drive, with a trained driver. Zip and zoom across the slopes, and then snap photos of a desert sunset before visiting a Bedouin-style camp. Enjoy a camel ride and henna tattoo art, and try optional adventures such as quad biking or sandboarding. As darkness falls, savor a sizzling barbecue dinner as you watch whirling ‘tanoura’ dancers and belly dance shows. Later transferred back to Hotel. Overnight stay @ Dubai Hotel.
Meals: Breakfast + Dinner
DAY 03 – DUBAI
Breakfast from Hotel, you will be picked for Dubai Mall with ‘ENTRY TO BURJ KHALIFA WITH UNDERWATER ZOO & DUBAI MALL AQUARIUM”(124th Floor), You will embark for a tour to the world's tallest building. Measuring over 800 metres, this world-class destination is the spectacular centrepiece of Downtown Dubai. The tower is surrounded by hotels, entertainment venues, the fabulous Dubai mall, and a charming shopping and dining arcade called the Souk Al Bahar. Enjoy the view from this magnificent sky scraper. Next stop will be discover one of the largest indoor aquariums in the world at the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo. Enjoy your behind-the-scenes tour of the Underwater Observatory to feed stingrays and sharks, or the Explorer Experience, taking you on a glass-bottom tour and a submersible simulator adventure. Evening picked up from hotel for “GLOBAL VILLAGE”, Global Village is the leading family cultural, shopping and entertainment destination in the region, with a unique shopping experience at 27 pavilions representing more than 75 countries with different cultures. Overnight stay at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
DAY 04 – DUBAI
Breakfast from Hotel, Later transferred to Dubai International Airport for departure back India. Meals: Breakfast.
- 03 Nights accommodation with breakfast
- Desert Safari Tour with BBQ Dinner
- Dhow Cruise with Buffet Dinner
- Dubai City Tour
- Burj Khalifa entry to 124th Floor on Private Basis
- Dubai Mall Aquarium + Underwater Zoo
- Global Village Tour on Private Basis
- Return Airport Transfers on Shared Basis
- Dubai VAT
- Airfare, Visa.
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Tourism Dirham*
- Dhow Cruise cost depends on the proximity of the location from your hotel.
- Above rates are subject to change due to promotional offers discontinued by hotels, currency fluctuations, or any additional taxes, services, road toll implemented by the Government without prior notice.
- Child below 02 years of age is considered ‘Infant’ and 02 to 12 years of age are considered as ‘Child’.
- Above package rate and rooms are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges will be applicable as per individual hotel policy and refunds will be provided if it is cancelled within cancellation deadline.
- All the services included in the package are compulsory and no refund will be given if any of the services not availed.
- Above package cost is valid for minimum 2 guests travelling together.
- Package cost is based on current USD rate, and package cost may vary if major fluctuation in USD.
- Package price is not valid during major Exhibitions, Events and Block out period. Additional supplement will be applicable from 26th Jan 2020 – 1st Feb 2020 (Arab Health).
Tourism Dirham applicable as below
3 Star Hotel – 10 AED per room per night.
4 Star Hotel – 15 AED per room per night.
5 Star Hotel – 20 AED per room per night