- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Highlights of the package
Expedition thru the top destinations of Kashmir- Srinagar, Sonmarg, Gulmarg, Pahalgam,
The Kashmir tour begins at Srinagar. Will catch you upon your arrival at Srinagar Airport, and you will be transferred to check-in at the houseboat. Rest of the day, you are free to chill in your own way. Overnight stay at hotel.
The 2nd day
- This is the day you are gonna explore the highlight of the Kashmir tour package- Srinagar!
- The day starts with breakfast at the hotel, and later on, you will be taken for a ride to Shikara (Optional) on the lake. It is one of the most refreshing and relaxing spots in Kashmir.
- Next is a visit to Nishat Bagh or the Abode of Pleasure. Also, this Kashmir tour package includes a visit to the delightful Shalimar Bagh or the Abode of Love. This picturesque garden is definitely a treat to the eyes. It is situated on the banks of Dal Lake and the Zabarwan Mountains in the backdrop.
- Well, along you can also checkout the carpet-weaving factory on the way back.
- Your second day of the Kashmir tour ends with a mouthwatering dinner and a memorable stay at the hotel.
The 3rd day
SRINAGAR ---SONMARG – SRINAGAR
- After having breakfast, there is a drive to Sonmarg that awaits you on the 3rd day of your Kashmir tour!
- Sonmarg is a place of fascinating beauty, lies in Sindh Valley, streamed with flowers, surrounded by mountains and perched at an altitude of 2690 m above sea level!
- This is an exclusive addition to this Kashmir tour package, which is visited less by tourists, having a snowy mountain against a clear sky backdrop.
- Sonmarg is quite a mountainous retreat fenced with sycamore, silver birch, fir and pine trees and the last halt on the Kashmir side for the drive from Srinagar to Leh.
- Your lunch will be from a local restaurant, providing you with a chance to bless your taste buds with the local cuisines of chilly Kashmir.
- Next is the time to feed your cameras with the picture magnificent view of foothills! You can also enjoy a Horse ride at Sonmarg (Optional) during this Kashmir tour.
- Evening back to Srinagar.
The 4th day
- After breakfast, the drive is to Pahalgam (Valley of Shepherds) through the dense pine forest, the confluence of the streams flowing from the river Lidder & Sheshnag Lake, which are famous for their scenic beauty. The first half of the 4th day of the Kashmir tour package ends in this way.
- The second half of the day starts with your lunch at a local restaurant.
- Next, you will be taken for a bridle walk and some ‘selfie sessions’ in front of the splendid view of mountains.
- There will be a horse ride at Pahalgam during your Kashmir trip (Optional).
- Overnight stay at hotel.
The 5th day
- After breakfast, proceed for a scenic drive to Gulmarg.
- Gulmarg has one of the best Sky slopes in the world and the highest golf course of the world with 18 holes, and a visit to this ‘Meadow of Gold’ is another highlight of this Kashmir tour package.
- If the ‘weather gods’ allow, you can also have a view of Nanga Parbhat!
- The view during your en route from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is enthralling & an added benefit of the trip.
- You can also have a short trek up to Khilangmarg, which can be roofed in about 3 to 4 hrs.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
The 6th day
- On the 6th day of your Kashmir tour, after breakfast, drive back to Srinagar.
- On arrival, check-in at the houseboat.
- Rest of the day, you are free to explore Kashmir in your own way.
- As usual, overnight stay at Hotel.
‘The Final day’
- Here ends your 6 nights 7 days long journey with us!
- After breakfast, you will be taken to Srinagar Airport to board the flight for your onward destination.
~ TOUR ENDS ~
- Pick up & drop at Srinagar in non-AC vehicle
- 6 Night stay in Hotel
- 6 breakfasts & 6 dinners for each pax
- Use of individual cab as per the itinerary
- Transport charges, parking, fuel & driver expenses
- Accommodation in mentioned/similar hotels on double shearing basis.
- Airfare/ Train fare
- Personal expenses like, laundry shopping, tips
- Monument entry fee / camera fees
- Garden entrance tickets,
- Chandanwari/ Aru valley/ Beatab Valley
- Inner part of Sonmarg sightseeing
- Shikara ride in Dal lake
- Adventure events like gandola ride, horse riding, skiing, rafting etc.
- Other additional services: F&B, travel insurance, extra sightseeing etc.
Valid till 31st March