- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Kerala tour package has always been the favourite tourist resource for native and foreign visitors equally. Wide range of beautiful spots could hardly be covered in few days to quench a globetrotter in a real manner. Cordial people, relishing cuisines and pleasant climate often create a perfect backdrop for any wanderlust to explore the uniqueness of Kerala. Kerala lies on the Malabar tropical coastline covered with palm beaches, knitted canals, mountain slopes with spice, tea and coffee. Kerala is also famous for ecotourism including activities of bird-watching, trekking and mountaineering.
Chinese net fishing at Fort Cochin, Vasco Da Gama burial at St. Francis Church, popular hill station at Munnar, Jewish synagogue & Dutch Palace at Mattancherry, sail on Kumarakom houseboat, echo point at Rajamalai and much more are all arrayed in a spectacular manner, attracting many from across the globe for Kerala Tour package. Kerala Tour package have always been considered to have the best spots globally with special attraction being nature and nature-based lifestyle and healing remedies. Kochi Metro the recent add-on to the city commutation giving pace to hectic Cochin life
Day 01: ARRIVES AT COCHIN: Arrive at Cochin and transfer to hotel. After fresh up proceed for sightseeing at old part of Cochin, Fort Cochin and Mattancherry. Visit the famous Chinese fishing nets which are distinctly unique to Cochin and watch its operations, then visit the famous St. Francis church where Vascoda Gama buried. After that visit Mattancherry palace (Dutch Palace), where you can find a fine collection of Mural paintings depicting the scenes of Hindu epics Ramayana & Mahabharata. Then you can walk through the Jewish street and visit the famous Jewish Synagogue which is built in 1568 and magnificently decorated by Chinese tiles and Belgian chandeliers. Overnight at Cochin.
Day 02: COCHIN to MUNNAR; 140KM, 4Hrs Drive: After breakfast proceed to the famous hill stations of Munnar (140Km; 4hrs Drive). Up on arrival check into the hotel and refresh yourself. Then proceed to Sightseeing. Visit Rajamalai, the natural habitat of Nilgiri Tahr. The Rajamalai is 2695 Mts above from the sea level. (Visiting Time: 07.00 to 16.00Hrs). Then back to the hotel. Overnight at Munnar.
Day 03: AT MUNNAR: After breakfast (0900Hrs) we will proceed to full day sightseeing at Munnar. Visit Mattupetty Dam which is situated at a height of 1700Mts. After that visit Eco-point and kundala lake. Then back to the hotel and overnight at Munnar.
Day 04: MUNNAR to THEKKADY; 110KM, 3.30 Hrs Drive: After breakfast, proceed to Thekkady (110 Kms / 3.30Hrs). On arrival check in to the hotel.Later in the afternoon, proceed to visit the spice plantations later enjoy boating in Periyar Lake. Night halt at Thekkady
Day 05: THEKKADY to ALLEPPEY / KUMARAKOM; 180KM, 4.5Hrs Drive: After breakfast, checkout from hotel and transfer to Alleppey / Kumarakom at the house boat jetty .12 Noon check-in to the Houseboat and enjoy an overnight Cruise cum Stay in your house boat. Food will be provided in the house boat. Enjoy the backwaters in the houseboat and meander through the narrow Canals and villages. The backwater sail paints vivid picture of the traditional country life in its natural beauty
Day 06: ALLEPPEY / KUMARAKOM to COCHIN; 65KM, 1.30Hrs Drive: After breakfast check out from House boat and proceed to Cochin. Transfer to Cochin Railway station / airport for departure.
~ TOUR ENDS ~
- Adult Rate : 70 % of the adult cost (with bed)
- Child Rate : 50 % of the adult cost (with bed)
- Child Rate : 30 % of the adult cost (without bed).
- Child age below 5 years will be complimentary on parent sharing
VALIDITY: October 2019- March 2020
Not Valid : December 20th to January 10th
- All transportation & Sightseeing through an A/C Vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Daily breakfast at hotels
- All meals in the houseboat.
- Driver’s Bata,Toll and parking for the vehicle
- All Accommodation as per the itinerary.
- Rate does not include Air / Rail fare
- Lunch, Dinner.
- Guide charges, Entrance charges for the monuments and at destinations.
- Rooms are subject to availability and rates are subject to change.
- Rate will fluctuate if fuel charge increases.
- Supplement / hike charges will be extra on per head basis.
- Travza reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
- Hotel Check in / Check out times – 1200 Hrs.
- A/c in the houseboat will be working from 09.00 PM to 07.00 AM.
- Houseboat will be anchored from 0630 PM to 0730 AM. Check in 12.00 Hrs & check out 0930 Hrs.
- Accomodation in Ac rooms in all places except in Munnar & Thekkady, where rooms are Non a/c.
- Vehicle up to 780 Km limit, if exceeds additional amount will be applicable on per head basis
- Refund on cancellation strictly depends upon concerned hotel’s and Vehicle cancellation policy.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- If there is any step increase in Fuel prices, there will be an prorate increase in the rates
- All guests have to carry valid id at the time of check in to the hotel (Mandatory)
- Guests must check all their belongings before check-out. Further claims will not be entertained
- Sightseeing places one time visit only & Midnight driving will not be provided.
- Sightseeing will be provided as per the itinerary only. It will not be provided as per the client’s interest.
- Baggage space is limited to the type of transportation booked
- Standard type rooms will be offered in all category hotels
- For Vehicle, Ac will be operated only while running the vehicle and not during halt.
- Damage caused to our property due to carelessness of guests, their children or wards must be compensated by guest
- Any itinerary missed due to unforseen conditions like weather ,blocked roads, strikes, delay in Flight or Train timings the guests have to bear any additional expenses incurred due to the same directly
- Kindly maintain cleanliness in the vehicle and carry spare clothes and towels for visits to the beaches and for water sports activities.
- Please note that Kilometer is charged from Garage to Garage
- Tips to the driver is at the discretion of Hirer.
- CANCELLATION POLICYAs per the Booking Conditions of the Tour, the cancellation charges will applicable for any cancellation request of tour, either by the customer or any member of the group. The Company will deduct a minimum cancellation charge of 25% (twenty five percentage), if the cancellation request is received by the Company on or before the tenth day prior to the tour commencement date. For any subsequent cancellation made by the customer, i.e., on or after the ninth day till the third day prior to the Tour commencement date, refund would be made after deducting 50% (fifty percentage) of tour cost. Where the cancellation request is made on or after the second day prior to the Tour commencement date, the Company shall make no refund to the customer. In any other case, including ‘No Show’, the Company shall make no refund to the customer