- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Ladakh is a region in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir that currently extends from the Siachen Glacier in the Karakoram range to the main Great Himalayas to the south, inhabited by people of Indo-Aryan and Tibetan descent.The largest town in
Ladakh is Leh, followed by Kargil. The government of Jammu and Kashmir created a separate administrative division from Kashmir division with headquarters on rotational basis 6month(summer) in kargil and 6month in leh(winter).
April marks the beginning of tourist season in Ladakh and the place starts to become alive with tourist activities. During May to July only the Srinagar-Leh highway opens up and during early June, Manali road opens up along with Rohtang Pass.
Day 01 : Arrival in Leh
Upon arrival at Leh Airport, transfer to the hotel. & Have complete full day rest for acclimatization of the high altitude Due to harsh climate of Ladakh. Evening enjoy local market and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Leh - Excursion to Shey, Hemis& Thiksey Monasteries
Morning after breakfast drive for day excursion to famous monasteries of the region like Shey Palace, Hemis Monastery and Thiksey Monastery. Later in the evening drive back to the hotel. overnight stay in hotel.
Day 2 : Sightseeing of Alchi , Magnetic hills ,Pathar sahib &Sangam
Morning after breakfast drive and visiting the 11th century AlchiChoskor, oldest surviving monastic heritage of Ladakh- a UNESCO listed heritage site. Thereafter, visit Sangam (confluence of Indus &Zanskar Rivers), Magnetic Hill Point, GurudwaraPathar Sahib, Kali Mata (Temple of Guardians in Spituk monastery) & Hall of Fame. , Evening back to hotel for overnight .
Day 03 : Leh - Excursion to Pangong Lake
Morning after breakfast drive to the beautiful Pangong Lake, located on the Indo-China Border, en route crossing the Chang-la pass (alt: 17370 ft.). After sightseeing around the lake, drive back to Leh reaching in the late afternoon / evening. Overnight in hotel.
Day 04 : Leh - Khardungla Pass - Leh
Morning after breakfast in hotel drive to Khardungla Pass, the highest motorable pass in the world. After that visit the Shanti Stupa and Leh Palace. Evening explore local market and overnight in hotel .
Day 05 : Leh – Out
Early morning timely transfer to Leh airport for your onward journey
- Above mention hotels on double sharing basis on MAP plan.
- Vehicle for all transfer & Sightseeing.
- Vehicle will be available as per itinerary for transfer and sightseeing (not on disposal).
- Inner Line Permits.
- Environmental fee.
- Wildlife fee.
- Driver Batta ,toll tax , toll parking
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephone calls, fax etc.
- Entrance Fees for Monument, Monasteries & Museums.
Lunch &Any kind of drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Rafting charges, Camel Safari Charges, Guide charges, if any.
- Any expense incurred or loss caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays / rescheduling / cancellations, any accidents / medical evacuations, riots/strikes/war, & etc.
The following points are to be noted for Child Rate :
1. Children above 09 + years will be considered as adult.
2. Children of 04to 09 sharing parent’s room will be charged as per Child without Extra bed
3. Children below 4 years Complimentary except in luxury package.