- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Phuket, a rainforested, mountainous island in the Andaman Sea, has some of Thailand’s most popular beaches, mainly situated along the clear waters of the western shore. The island is home to many high-end seaside resorts, spas and restaurants. Phuket City, the capital, has old shophouses and busy markets. Patong, the main resort town, has many nightclubs, bars and discos.
PHUKET 2N 3D
Day 1: Arrival at Phuket - Phuket City Tour: Welcome to Thailand. Once you arrive at Phuket International Airport in Phuket, you will be met by our representative and transferred to your hotel/resort. Keep the luggage in hotel lobby and proceed for Phuket city tour to cover the city landmarks. After the tour, rest of the day is at leisure. You can relax at your hotel or you can explore Phuket’s exotic beaches. Indulge in exciting water sports or enjoy a relaxed swim or snorkeling in the sea. Stay overnight at hotel/resort in Phuket.
Day 2: Phuket – James bond Island tour
Morning after breakfast proceed for a day trip to James bond Island - Uninhabited Phi Phi Leh, whose beauty was brought to attention when Maya Bay starred in the 2000 film The Beach, is the smaller of the two main islands and boasts coral reefs abundant with tropical fish, making it a popular diving and swimming spot. There are no hotels on Phi Phi Leh, and camping is prohibited, meaning it’s only accessible by day trip. (All activities are chargeable).
Overnight stay at hotel
Day 3: Phuket Departure
After breakfast get Transfer to the Airport to board your Return Flight
~ TOUR ENDS ~
|Hotels||October 19 - March 2020|
|3* Hyton Leelavadee / Similar||Rs.12,999|
|4* Deewana laza / Similar||Rs.14,999|
Note: Blackout date 10th Dec – 15 Jan and 01st Feb to 18th Feb – Surcharges will applicable due to Christmas, New Year and Chinese new year-
- 02 night Accommodation
- 02 breakfast
- Phuket City tour
- Phiphi Island tour with Lunch
- All tours is on PVT
- All transfers is on SIC
Air Fare / Train Fare, Any meals other than mentioned in the inclusions, Camera fees, Portage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity, Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks, Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not include in the inclusion. Entry fees other than mentioned in the inclusions. Any other items which is not mentioned in the tour cost includes list.
- All rates are subject to change in case of flight arrival and departure doesn’t match our SIC timing schedule from Suvarnabhumi and Phuket airport.
- Timing pick & drop (8.00, 10.00, 12.00, 14.00, 16.00, and 18.00).
- No SIC transfers from Donmuang airport (DMK) airport PVT transfer only.
- Passports should have minimum 07 months validity from the date of return. However certain countries have different policy.
- At the time of check in certain Hotels may ask security deposit as per their policy and will refund at the time of check out.
- Hotel Check in time is 15:00 & check out at 12 nonpeak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation Early check in and late checkout request is subject to availability.
- Every guest have to pay 400 Thb for national park Admission Park (phi phi island tour) directly to the Government Officer.
- Hotel accommodations are strictly subject to availability at the time of booking. The above is just a quote and we are not holding any booking on guest name. Rate of exchange on the day of final payment applies.
- Day by day activity might change. Any private transfer supplement requires as per flight schedule will have to pay extra. Any change in no. of Pax, duration and date of journey will attract re-quote.