- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Are you going to UK and require a quarantine package soon? Don’t worry, Unimoni has got you the best package inclusive of all that you need to make your quarantine days an extremely effortless and hassle free one. Unimoni presents you an 11 nights UK quarantine package at the best rate ever.
Quarantine is definitely a boring affair, however it’s mandatory for us to stay quarantined after travelling as it will prevent the spread of the Covid-19 at its best. So it’s vital to ensure that your quarantine days are completely hassle free and secure one prior to heading for your trip. This is because staying alone for a particular time period can be exhausting for many. Hence here Unimoni is offering a perfect quarantine package especially for you. Unimoni is keen to make your quarantine days as smooth and comfy as possible and thus tailor made quarantine packages have been set for you. The 11 nights quarantine package is one of the best for an ideal quarantine days. The further details, package inclusions and exclusions etc are elucidated here for you. Have a glance thru it to know more about the package. If you are looking for the perfect quarantine package in UK, Unimoni can assist you get the apt one for you ensuring your utmost satisfaction. So you can now leave your worries behind and get ready for your upcoming trip.
Now stop hesitating and avail the best UKquarantine package to make your quarantine days safe and secure. Here are the complete cost details of the quarantine package. Check it out and avail the package for a smooth quarantine days in UK.
|SINGLE OCCUPANCY||DOUBLE SHARING||CHILD – 5-11yrs|
|GBP: 1980 Single Pax||GBP: 1397 Per Head||GBP: 342 Per Head|
The above cost covers most of your expenditures of the quarantine days. However, there are some exclusions also. Please check the below details to know more about the inclusions and exclusions of the quarantine expenditure.
- Managed Quarantine Hotel Package – includes accommodation, breakfast, lunch, evening meal and hot and cold drinks, 2 Covid tests and transfer from the port of arrival to and from the hotel at the end of your quarantine.
- The payment will be processed using the card provided at the time of booking for Managed Hotel Quarantine Package. Any additional charges incurred during the stay must be settled directly by the guest to the hotel on departure. If the card details provided are not accepted, you will be advised by email and will be required to rebook.
- Please review the booking request carefully and ensure all the details are accurate and correct. Any changes once confirmed, may incur additional charges. Any changes or cancellations made by the travelers themselves with the booked hotels will be deemed invalid and will not be recognized by our company.
- Please provide the arrival flight number of your journey into the UK to assist with hotel transfers. Please make sure you provide accurate flight details to avoid any delays with your transfer to your accommodation on arrival. If you are travelling on connecting flights to reach the UK, this will be the last flight number on the journey.
- If for any reason you need to cancel or amend your reservation, please contact us by telephone or email us 48 hours before arrival and we will cancel your booking in full. If you contact us after that time, a cancellation charge of £200 will be applicable. The remaining amount paid will be refunded to you. If you need to change your booking, please contact us to discuss the changes and we will do all we can to assist you.
- Unless otherwise specified, all other expenses shall be regarded as personal consumption and Corporate Travel Management (North) Ltd will not be liable for any charges incurred on your behalf.
- You are required by law to complete the full quarantine at the hotel.
- When you book a room, it means that you have accepted the full terms and conditions of booking.
- Please keep your booking confirmation and invoice (which contains your booking reference) as proof of booking and purchase.
- If you do not receive your confirmed booking/invoice, please check your spam or junk email before contacting the CTM team
- You must have a confirmed booking/invoice prior to travel to England, Northern Ireland and Scotland.
- You will receive the following 2 documents from CTM;
1) An email confirming that your booking request has been received and to let you know that it is being processed. This confirmation number is NOT the number you use on the PLF which will be emailed to you.
2) Final Confirmation / Invoice – to let you know your booking has been accepted. You will receive your invoice once payment has been confirmed. If payment is not accepted, you will be advised by email and you will need to rebook. The numerical digit number on the final confirmation/ invoice is the invoice number that you must use when completing your PLF form. If you do not have this final confirmation/ invoice you will NOT be able to complete the PLF.
- Passenger Locator Form (PLF) -You must complete this form online before you arrive in the UK. https://www.gov.uk/provide-journey-contact-details-before-travel-uk
NOTE: ALL BOOKINGS STRICLTY BASED ON THE REGULATION OF UK GOVT:
- 1 Nights’ accommodation on full board (set menu)
- 2 Covid tests
- Arrival airport transfer
- Airfare, expense of personal nature
- Tips, laundry etc.
- Any other thing not mentioned in the above inclusion