- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Experience the best of the West on this thrilling adventure—with its vibrant cities, spectacular mountains, scenic drives, and unique rock formations. This western U.S. tour begins and ends in Los Angeles with overnights along the way in Palm Springs, Scottsdale, Williams, Las Vegas, Fresno, Tulare, Modesto, San Francisco, Monterey, and Solvang.
Day 01: Las Vegas (Wed): Welcome to Las Vegas!!!!! Today your driver will meet you at airport. Hotel check-in time is 4 pm. Meet your tour manager at 6 pm in the hotel lobby to start the tour. Take a ride 46 stories up in an Exhilarating, adrenaline charged glass elevator of Eiffel tower in PARIS hotel to get an amazing 360 degree views of the city. This attraction is half-scale replica of world-famous Paris, France Landmark and the views of bright, colorful lights are unmatched from the top. You will be picked up from the hotel for your transfer to Indian restaurant where you can enjoy a wide array of Indian dishes. Overnight stay at the hotel. (D)
Day 02: Las Vegas (no coach) (Thu): Breakfast at the hotel. Day at leisure OR Optional Grand Canyon Tour. Grand Canyon through us, Tour manager will drop you off at the pick-up location for your tour and Breakfast will be packed for those passengers taking the Grand Canyon coach tours. For passengers, choosing to not take the Grand Canyon, you will be provided with continental buffet breakfast at St. Louis Café restaurant inside Paris. Meet your Tour Manager in the evening for Dinner at an Indian restaurant and get on board Double-decker bus. As dusk falls, the city turns on. See the dazzling neon lights as you travel down the strip and roll past casinos, wedding chapels and historic landmarks into the heart of downtown. Dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight at the hotel. (B, D)
Day 03: Las Vegas – Los Angeles (Fri): After buffet breakfast at the hotel, have an early start & depart for Los Angeles. Enjoy some retail therapy at Barstow outlet mall for shopping and visit some of the most famous stores like Michael Kors and Nike. Lunch on own. Visit the OUE Skyspace and experience a Panoramic 360-degree View from the second tallest building West of Mississippi. The building structure is designed to withstand earthquakes to the magnitude of 8.3 on richter scale. You will be taken to the 70th floor to get a wonderful view of the city. You can also slide from one level of the building to another to get a glimpse of the city in its glory. Proceed for city tour of Los Angeles. Enjoy a guided tour of Los Angeles by our experienced tour guide. Drive through the busy streets of Avenue of Stars, Kodak theater and rodeo drive. Get your picture of the famous Hollywood sign from one of the vantage points. Enjoy wonderful buffet dinner at Indian restaurant. Check into Hotel for Overnight stay. (B, D)
Day 04: Los Angeles (Sat): After breakfast at the hotel, You will then be taken to Universal Studios to enjoy the full day at the park. This Sprawling Amusement park with thrilling theme rides, restaurants, shows, shops and one of the oldest real working movie studio in use is definitely a unique & fun-filled experience for the whole family. Visit world famous store to get some local stuff for reasonable prices and shop for family and friends back home. Free time at Walmart. Evening Dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight stay at the hotel. (B, D)
Day 05: Los Angeles – Santa Cruz – San Francisco (Sun): Today after breakfast, you will drive to Natural bridges park (approximately 6 hours). This park and beach offer an excellent vantage point for viewing shore birds, migrating whales, as well as seals and otters playing offshore. Sync in a little more
with nature and enjoy time at Santa Cruz beach. You will get to see California’s oldest surviving amusement park right next to the coastline. Free time to enjoy the stunning views of the bay. Lunch will be enroute. From here, you will get to Enjoy buffet dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight stay at the hotel. (B ,D)
Day 06: San Francisco (Mon): You will have a full day to enjoy in San Francisco today. After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy the amazing skyline of San Francisco on BAY CRUISE with spectacular views of Alcatraz, Golden Gate Bridge & Bay Bridge. An Audio tour in 16 languages is available to get detailed history of this great city. Lunch on own. Your guide today will cover all the major highlights of the city in an in-depth city tour including TWIN PEAKS, San Francisco’s Twin Peaks are two prominent hills near the center of the city. Each one stands at about 922 feet tall, and they offer amazing views of the Bay Area all the way down to the water. Enjoy a wonderful ride aboard Cable car (the world’s last manually operated Cable car system- if operational). Enjoy and Discover San Francisco’s Biggest landmarks and attractions in an awe-inspiring 3D movie that has you flying with your feet dangling over the city by the bay. The Flyer SF is the perfect way to end your tour. Dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight stay at the hotel. (B, D)
Day 07: San Francisco (Tue): Breakfast at the hotel. (Check out is 11 am). Your hotel offers shuttle service to the airport. (B)
Validity of this Package: November 2020
– Helicopter tours in Grand Canyon National Park and Las Vegas
– Sightseeing by Jeep in Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park
– Western Dinner
Available Dates in 2020
APRIL 22, 29
MAY 6, 13, 20, 27
JUNE 3, 10, 17, 24
JULY 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
AUGUST 5, 12, 19, 26
SEPTEMBER 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
OCTOBER 7, 14, 21, 28
NOVEMBER 4, 11
Hotel Used :
- Los Angeles – Hilton Los Angeles Airport or similar
- Phoenix/Scottsdale – Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs or similar
- Flagstaff Area – Cameron Trading Post or Fairfield Inn & Suites Flagstaff East or Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff East or similar
- Kanab area – Best Western Red Hills or Parry Lodge or Days Inn or similar.
- Las Vegas – Excalibur Hotel & Casino or similar
Note: Blackout date Jan 1- 15 Jan 2020. Surcharges will applicable these days.
Package Price is quoted based on current USD rate. Rates & Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.
- 03 nights stay in Los Angeles, 01 night in Phoenix/Scottsdale; 01 night in Flagstaff Area; 01 night in Kanab; 01 night in Las Vegas
- Arrival transfer (hotel shuttle, no Meet and Greet) to Hilton Los Angeles Airport
- Departure transfer (seat in basis, no guide assistance)
- Air–conditioned motorcoach and guide for the entire tour (excluding airport transfers)
- City sightseeing of Los Angeles
- Admissions to Monument Valley and all National Parks
- Taxes and Hotel Porterage (excluding Los Angeles & one baggage per person only)
- Lunch & Other Meals not mentioned in Inclusion.
- Airport transfer
- Air Ticket, Visa or other consular fees.
- Travel & Medical Insurance.
- Personal expenses and Any services not mentioned in the inclusion & Itinerary.
- Rates & Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice. No refund on any unutilised services. Also due to change with increase in fuel charges or increase in park entrance fees which will be advised at the time of booking.