- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
A pilgrimage to the Holy Shrine of Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Ji is considered to be one of the holiest pilgrimages of our times. Popular the world over as Moonh Maangi Muradein Poori Karne Wali Mata, which means, the Mother who fulfills whatever Her children wish for, Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Ji resides in a Holy Cave located in the folds of the three peaked mountain named Trikuta (pronounced as Trikoot). The Holy Cave attracts millions of devotees every year. In fact, the number of Yatris visiting the Holy Shrine annually now exceeds one crore. This is due to the unflinching faith of the devotees who throng the Shrine from all parts of India and abroad.
VAISHNO DEVI PACKAGE - KASHMIR – 3 NIGHTS/ 4 DAYS
DAY 01: JAMMU ARRIVAL- KATRA
Meet our representative at Jammu Tawi Railway Station and transfer to Katra. On arrival check in Hotel and evening free for your own leisure. Overnight stay in Hotel.
DAY 02: KATRA– MATA VAISHNO DEVI TEMPLE - KATRA
Morning after breakfast transfer to Ban Ganga, from Ban Ganga start your journey to Mata Vaisnodevi Darshan. Mata Vaishno Devi temple is one of the holiest Hindu temples dedicated to Shakti and is the second most visited religious shrine in India after Tirupati Balaji Temple. Trek to Mata Vaishno Devi shrine (14 km), Pony/Helicopter can also be arranged by self (at your own cost). Overnight stay in Katra.
DAY 03: KATRA – SHIVKHURI – KATRA (72 Km’s)
Morning after breakfast drive for Shiv Khuri (3 hrs.). "Shivkhori" situated in District Reasi of J&K state depicts the natural formation of shivlingum. It is one of the most venerated cave shrines of Lord Shiva in the region. The Holy cave is more than 150 mts long & houses 4 feet high Svayambhu Lingum, which constantly baths in a milky lime fluid dripping from the ceiling. The cave is full of natural impression & images of various Hindu Deities & full of divine feelings. That is why Shivkhori is known as "Home of Gods". The route from Jammu to Shiv Khori is full of beautiful & picturesque mountains, waterfalls & lakes. Evening drive back to Katra for overnight stay.
DAY 04: KATRA – JAMMU DROP
Morning after breakfast drive to Jammu, on arrival transfer to Jammu Tawi Railway Station.
Standard Package : Rs.8999/Person on Twin Sharing basis
Deluxe Package – Rs.9599/Person on Twin Sharing basis
Premium package 3* - Rs.10499/ Person on Twin Sharing basis
Package Validity - October 2019 - March 2020 ( Except Festival days)
- All sightseeing as per above mentioned itinerary.
- Breakfast from Hotel.
- Transport as mentioned above.
- Above mentioned cost is Per Person Basis.
- Including Fuel, Daily Driver Allowance, Toll-Tax & Night hall charges.
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner), Helicopter Tickets, Pony Ride, Guide/ Escort.
- Any other expenses of personal nature, like laundry, phone, tips, mineral water& hard/Cold drinks etc.
- Gondola ride , horse ride ,river rafting , Shikara Ride etc
- Package cost subject to change without prior notice.
- Hotels are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Pre- Paid Mobile numbers will not work here in Jammu & Kashmir.
- It is compulsory for each passenger to carry self photo ID proof such as PAN card / passport / election card / driving license to present at the airport as well as hotels while check-in on demand.
- The following points are to be noted for Child Rate:
- Children above 10+ years will be considered as adult.
- Children of 5+ to 10 sharing parent’s room will be charged as per Child without Extra bed
- Children below 5 years Complimentary.