Alleppey 02 Days
1 Nights/ 2 Days
Alleppey is one of the most popular tourist destinations for its serene backwaters, beaches, and lush greenery. Alleppey tourism offers a unique and tranquil experience to visitors. One of the main attractions in Alleppey, also known as Alappuzha, is the backwaters- a network of interconnected canals, lakes and lagoons that run parallel to the Arabian Sea. You can go for a leisurely boat ride along these backwaters, enjoying the scenic beauty of the surrounding landscapes.
The backwaters are also famous for their houseboat cruises, where tourists can stay overnight on a traditional Kerala houseboat and enjoy the serene beauty of the backwaters. The houseboats have all modern amenities and offer a unique and comfortable experience. Another popular attraction in Alleppey is its beaches. Alleppey beach is a long stretch of golden sand perfect for a relaxing stroll or a dip in the sea. Alleppey is also famous for its lush greenery and serene landscapes. Visitors can explore the numerous paddy fields, coconut groves, and banana plantations scattered around the town.
Alleppey is beautiful in terms of backwaters, beaches and natural beauty!!! Indeed it is worth a visit!
Day 1 - Cochin to Alleppey ( 02:30Hrs Drive)
Arrive at Cochin Airport/Railway station and transfer to Alleppey House Boat Jetty. At Noon check into the Houseboat. Enjoy the backwaters in the Houseboat and meander through the narrow Canals and villages. The houseboats, also known as "Kettuvallams," meaning floating houses with all modern amenit es, make them a popular option for tourists to experience the backwaters of Kerala. <br> The boat then sets sail through the backwaters, allowing guests to enjoy the lush greenery, palm trees, and water birds that call the backwaters their home. The boat cruises through narrow canals and more extensive waterways, providing an unforgettable view and experience. Lunch, evening snacks and dinner will be provided in the houseboat. Enjoy an overnight stay at Houseboat. More
Day 2 - Drop at Cochin
After breakfast, checkout from the Houseboat. We will drop you at cochin airport for your onward journey.
Deluxe One Bedroom Houseboat
- All transportation & Sightseeing through an A/C Vehicle as per the itinerary.
- All meals in the houseboat
- All Accommodation as per the details given above.
- Rate does not include Air / Rail fare
- Any other which does not include in the cost include list
- Guide charges, Entrance charges for the monuments and at destinations
- As per the Booking Conditions of the Tour, the cancellation charges will be applicable for any cancellation request of the tour, either by the customer or any member of the group. This will be intimated at the time of booking. In any other case, including 'No Show', the Company shall make no refund to the customer.