Kerala 04 Days
3 Nights/ 4 Days
Kerala, located in the southern part of India, is a state best known for its natural beauty, beaches, backwaters, and hill stations. It is one of India's most sought-after tourist destinations and attracts many tourists yearly. Kerala tourism offers many experiences, from exploring the backwaters to trekking in the hills. Kerala is divided into three regions – the coastal lowlands, the fertile midlands and the highlands. All regions are enchanting, and the climate is pretty much pleasing. Endless backwaters and the deltas of forty-four rivers make this place covetable! These backwaters offer a serene and peaceful experience, with houseboat cruises being a popular way to explore them.
Kerala is also home to some of the most beautiful beaches in India, such as Kovalam and Varkala, which offer breathtaking views of the Arabian Sea and are perfect for water sports and relaxation.
Kerala offers you a unique and authentic experience!!!
Day 1 - COCHIN to MUNNAR; 140KM, 4Hrs Drive
Arrive at Cochin and proceed to the famous hill stations of Munnar (140Km; 4hrs Drive). Up on arrival check into the hotel and refresh yourself. Then proceed to Sightseeing. Visit Rajamalai, the natural habitat of Nilgiri Tahr. The Rajamalai is 2695 Mts above from the sea level. (Visiting Time: 07.0 to 16.00Hrs). Then back to the hotel. Overnight at Munnar. More
Day 2 - AT MUNNAR
After breakfast (0900Hrs) we will proceed to full day sightseeing at Munnar. Visit Mattupetty Dam which is situated at a hight of 1700Mts. After that visit Eco-point and kundala lake. Then back to the hotel and overnight at Munnar.
Day 3 - MUNNAR to THEKKADY; 110KM, 3.30 Hrs Drive
After breakfast, proceed to Thekkady (110 Kms / 3.30Hrs). On arrival check in to the hotel. Later in the afternoon, proceed to visit the spice plantations later enjoy boating in Periyar Lake [Boating Optional ] . Night halt at Thekkady
Day 4 - THEKKADY to COCHIN
After breakfast check out from Hotel and proceed to Cochin. Later transfer to Cochin airport / Railway station for departure
MUNNAR Gokulam Park OR SIMILAR
- All transportation & Sightseeing through AC Vehicle as per the itinerary
- Daily breakfast at hotels
- Driver's Bata, Toll and parking for the vehicle
- All Accommodation as per the details given above
- Rate does not include Air / Rail fare
- Any other which does not include in the cost include list
- Lunch, Dinner
- Guide charges, Entrance charges for the monuments and at destinations
- As per the Booking Conditions of the Tour, the cancellation charges will be applicable for any cancellation request of the tour, either by the customer or any member of the group. This will be intimated at the time of booking. In any other case, including 'No Show', the Company shall make no refund to the customer.
- Itinerary is subject to change without any prior notice.
- No rooms on Hold. Confirmation will be subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- Tour itinerary may be shuffled due to the inclement weather conditions and changes in Flight/ Ferry operations, which may incur extra charges
- All the passengers should carry the valid ID during the travel
- Peak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation. This will be intimated at the time of booking. However we will not be able to get this information prior
- Child below 2 years is considered as infant and 2 years to 11 years are considered to be child
- All the services included in the package are compulsory and no refund will be given if any of the services are not taken
- Flights arriving Early Morning or Late Evening & departing Early Morning or Late Evening, passengers needs to book Private Transfers if Schedule Transfer is not operational
- Check-in time of the hotels starts from 14.00 hrs and check out time will be 12.00 hrs. Early Check in/late check out will be subjected to availability of rooms. However Hotel has the right to change the timing without any prior notice
- Company will not be liable for any claims due to accidents, food poisoning, medical illness or other natural calamities arising during the tour/travel. Passenger will have to ensure themselves and company will not entertain any claims in this regard
- At the airport driver will be holding placard under the main passenger name. If you do not locate the driver please call the emergency no and trace out the same
- For transfers and tours please be ready on time and wait at the hotel reception. If you miss the same no refund. Please carry all your documents safely. All valuables, cash, traveler cheque, air ticket,Visa copy passport etc. should be carried in your handbag for easy access