Switzerland And Paris 07 Days Coach Tour
6 Nights/ 7 Days
Switzerland is a beautiful country in Central Europe known for its stunning alpine scenery, world-class ski resorts, and picturesque lakeside towns. Its charming cities and idyllic landscapes make it a popular tourist destination worldwide. One of Switzerland's most famous attractions is the Matterhorn-a towering mountain. You can take a cable car up to the summit for stunning views of the surrounding mountains and valleys. Switzerland is also home to charming cities and towns like Geneva, Zurich, and Lucerne. These cities offer a mix of culture, history, and modern amenities, making them great tourist destinations. You can explore museums, art galleries, and historical landmarks or stroll the streets to enjoy the scenery.
Paris, one of the most famous tourist destinations in the world, is best known for its iconic landmarks, world-class museums, and romantic atmosphere; Paris has something for everyone! You will be stunned by architectural marvels like Eiffel Tower, the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Arc de Triomphe, and the Champs-Elysees. Its beautiful parks and gardens enhance the city's romantic atmosphere, such as the Jardin des Tuileries and the Luxembourg Gardens. You can also take a romantic boat ride along the Seine River.
Enjoy a candlelit dinner at one of Paris's impeccable restaurants!
Day 1 - ZURICH
Arrival. Welcome to Europe!!!. <br> Our guide will receive you at the airport. Check into the hotel. Spend some leisure time before your tour starts. We expect you to check the informative posters at the hotel reception (including your upcoming tour services, such as meeting place, time and the gu de's name). More
Day 2 - Boat trip across Zurich lake
Journey by train. Zurich is known for owning the best quality of life in the world. Here we go for the lake Zurich boat trip! First, enjoy the breathtaking view of the lake. This place is also suitable for a walk; enjoy the clean-wonderful scenery and watch the peaceful swans and ducks swimming. The we will board a boat for a trip through Zurich lake. The brief stops allow time to admire the waterfront's villages, houses and restaurants. <br> Then we will get off in Rapperswil. It is a small and highly picturesque village, a perfect combination of scenic sights, cultural life, hiking and sports possibilities with a Mediterranean holiday atmosphere. We will return to Zurich by train. Enjoy the evening in the historical centre next to the lake. Visit any restaurant there for fine dining as they offer a wide range of cuisines. More
Day 3 - ZURICH - LUCERNE- ZURICH
Admire the fantastic landscapes, lakes, snow-capped mountains, primitive buildings, architecture marvels, and lakes in Lucerne. We will explore Interlaken, a journey to beautiful landscapes with high mountains and lakes. We will stop in Grindelwald. Then on a cable car up to the mountain! We can do lenty of snowy activities like skiing, sledging, hiking or snowshoeing there. <br> Now it's time to walk on the world's longest pedestrian suspension bridge. This footbridge over the empty connects two towns with a crossing that measures 494 m long and hovers 85 m above the ravine. <br> Do a daring walk on this bridge. Back at Lucerne, we will have time to stroll around and enjoy the city. Have dinner before we return to the hotel in Zurich. Overnight stay. More
Day 4 - ZURICH- BERNE - PARIS
Explore Berne, the thriving capital city of Switzerland. In Bern, we will embark on a scenic journey, exploring the view of the old town ( known for medieval architecture), Rose garden, Clock tower, Cathedral, and Aare river—time to stroll. Wander around the wonderful streetscapes. Return to Franc . You can enjoy beautiful lake views on our trip to Paris. Overnight stay in Paris. More
Day 5 - PARIS
Paris City tour. Climb to the colossal landmark and the French civic pride -the Eiffel Tower (ticket admission included). Climb up to this Iron Lady's second floor. Capture a breathtaking panoramic view of the city with the naked eye! The tour will end with a boat cruise along the River Seine. Expl re Paris differently- see many of the city's highlights - the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Musée d'Orsay, etc.—as you float along the River. <br> You can grab dinner in the Latin Quarter- a historic and picturesque area with various international cuisines! Enjoy your leisure to explore and relax! We will then return to the hotel. <br> Note: There might be very long lines to climb the Eiffel Tower. For operational reasons and convenience, the climb will be scheduled at a different time of the day (or on Monday). More
Day 6 - PARIS
After breakfast, we will start the day by visiting the centre of Paris and the Louvre Museum. Enjoy on your own. If you want, we will accompany you to Benelux, one of the best-known perfumeries in Paris. Go shopping. <br> Note: An optional excursion to Disneyland Paris is available for those who kip the visit to BenLux. More
Day 7 - PARIS
After breakfast, end of our services.
MERCURE PARIS LA DEFENSE
- Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival and Departure transfers on PVT
- City tour in: PARIS
- Boat: Zurich lake, River Seine in Paris
- Evening transfer: Quartier Latin in Paris
- Ticket admission: 2nd Floor Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Train: Rapperswil / Zurich
- Funicular: Cable Car to Grindelwald First
- 1 Lunch Included in: LUCERNE
- Any other items mentioned in Inclusions
- As per the Booking Conditions of the Tour, the cancellation charges will be applicable for any cancellation request of the tour, either by the customer or any member of the group. This will be intimated at the time of booking. In any other case, including 'No Show', the Company shall make no refund to the customer.
- Itinerary is subject to change without any prior notice.
- No rooms on Hold. Confirmation will be subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Tour itinerary may be shuffled due to the inclement weather conditions and changes in Flight/ Ferry operations, which may incur extra charges.
- All the passengers should carry the valid ID during the travel.
- Peak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation. This will be intimated at the time of booking. However we will not be able to get this information prior.
- Child below 2 years is considered as infant and 2 years to 11 years are considered to be child.
- All the services included in the package are compulsory and no refund will be given if any of the services are not taken.
- Flights arriving Early Morning or Late Evening & departing Early Morning or Late Evening, passengers needs to book Private Transfers if Schedule Transfer is not operational.
- Check-in time of the hotels starts from 14.00 hrs and check out time will be 12.00 hrs. Early Check in/late check out will be subjected to availability of rooms. However Hotel has the right to change the timing without any prior notice.
- Company will not be liable for any claims due to accidents, food poisoning, medical illness or other natural calamities arising during the tour/travel. Passenger will have to ensure themselves and company will not entertain any claims in this regard.
- At the airport driver will be holding placard under the main passenger name. If you do not locate the driver please call the emergency no and trace out the same.
- For transfers and tours please be ready on time and wait at the hotel reception. If you miss the same no refund. Please carry all your documents safely. All valuables, cash, traveler cheque, air ticket,Visa copy passport etc. should be carried in your handbag for easy access.