Best Of Dubai 03 Nights 04 Days
3 Nights/ 4 Days
With its towering skyscrapers, luxurious resorts, world-class shopping, and stunning beaches, Dubai offers a unique and unforgettable experience for tourists from all over the globe. One of Dubai's most notable attractions is it owns the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa. You can visit the observation deck on the 124th floor, offering a stunning panoramic view of the city below.
Dubai houses impressive landmarks like an island shaped like a palm tree and the world's most extensive flower garden. The city boasts some of the world's most luxurious accommodations, such as the Burj Al Arab, a seven-star hotel- an icon of Dubai's luxury. Other popular resorts feature an underwater aquarium, and the waterpark offers stunning views of the Arabian Gulf. The city offers skydiving, dune bashing, and indoor skiing at Ski Dubai for adventure seekers. Dubai is known for its vibrant nightlife, with bars, nightclubs, and restaurants catering to tourists and locals alike. Dubai offers a unique and unforgettable party experience.
Day 1 - Arrival DUBAI
Arrival at DUBAI International airport. Our guide will receive you. Check into the hotel (standard check-in time: 15.00 hrs)—evening proceeds for a 2-hour CREEK DHOW CRUISE. We will cruise through the heart of Dubai, where you can see the historical buildings, mosques, and souks that make up the o d town. The tour is on a traditional wooden dhow- an Arab sailing vessel. Enjoy the buffet dinner on the cruise. Overnight stay @ Dubai Hotel. More
Day 2 - DUBAI CITY TOUR & DESERT SAFARI
Breakfast from the Hotel and later proceed for DUBAI CITY TOUR; discover the best of Dubai on a half-day Dubai sightseeing tour. Explore the city's modern architecture and impressive landmarks. Visit the most iconic structures, such as the Burj Khalifa and the Burj Al Arab. The tour also includes st ps at the Dubai Mall and the Dubai Museum. The Dubai City Tour is conducted on a comfortable air-conditioned coach. Then proceed for DESERT SAFARI. The Desert Safari is an ideal activity for those seeking adventure and thrills. It runs on a 4x4 vehicle with all the necessary safety features. Experience the thrill of dune-bashing, camel riding, and sandboarding. As darkness falls, savour a sizzling barbecue dinner as you watch whirling 'Tanoura' dancers, and belly dancers perform. Be entertained by their live performances!!! Overnight stay @ Dubai Hotel. More
Day 3 - Day left free for Leisure
Breakfast from the hotel, the day left free for leisure/activities of your own. Overnight stay @ Dubai Hotel.
Day 4 - Departure Day
Breakfast from the hotel. Later transfer to Dubai International Airport for your return to India.
FORTUNE PLAZA or SIMILAR
- 03 Nights’ accommodation with Breakfast
- Dubai City Tour on Shared Basis
- Creek Dhow Cruise with dinner on Shared Basis
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner on Shared Basis
- Airport transfers on PVT Basis
- Tourism Dirham
- Dubai Tourist Visa
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Security Deposit @ Hotel
- As per the Booking Conditions of the Tour, the cancellation charges will be applicable for any cancellation request of the tour, either by the customer or any member of the group. This will be intimated at the time of booking. In any other case, including 'No Show', the Company shall make no refund to the customer.
- Itinerary is subject to change without any prior notice.
- No rooms on Hold. Confirmation will be subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Tour itinerary may be shuffled due to the inclement weather conditions and changes in Flight/ Ferry operations, which may incur extra charges.
- All the passengers should carry the valid ID during the travel.
- Peak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation. This will be intimated at the time of booking. However we will not be able to get this information prior.
- Child below 2 years is considered as infant and 2 years to 11 years are considered to be child.
- All the services included in the package are compulsory and no refund will be given if any of the services are not taken.
- Flights arriving Early Morning or Late Evening & departing Early Morning or Late Evening, passengers needs to book Private Transfers if Schedule Transfer is not operational.
- Check-in time of the hotels starts from 14.00 hrs and check out time will be 12.00 hrs. Early Check in/late check out will be subjected to availability of rooms. However Hotel has the right to change the timing without any prior notice.
- Company will not be liable for any claims due to accidents, food poisoning, medical illness or other natural calamities arising during the tour/travel. Passenger will have to ensure themselves and company will not entertain any claims in this regard.
- At the airport driver will be holding placard under the main passenger name. If you do not locate the driver please call the emergency no and trace out the same.
- For transfers and tours please be ready on time and wait at the hotel reception. If you miss the same no refund. Please carry all your documents safely. All valuables, cash, traveler cheque, air ticket,Visa copy passport etc. should be carried in your handbag for easy access.