Goa 4 Nights 5 Days
4 Nights/ 5 Days
Goa is a small state situated on the western coast of India. It was liberated from the rule of Portuguese in 1961 and is considered as the 25th State in the Union of States of India. In 30 May 1987, it became a separate state.
Located on the Western Ghats of Konkan, Goa is known as the smallest and the fourth smallest populated state of India. Goa is bounded by Maharashtra to its north, eastern and southern boundaries were formed by Karnataka, while the western coast is formed by Arabian Sea. It is also considered as the richest Indian state.
The largest city of Goa is Vasco da Gama while Panaji is the capital. Margao is known as the historic city of Goa that reflects the Portuguese culture. It is because the Portuguese landed here as merchants first and conquered the land in the early 16th century.
International and domestic tourists visit this tiny state every year, in a large number. Tourists are attracted to its golden beaches, architecture and places of worship. It is a biodiversity hotspot and is rich in flora and fauna.
Goa is known for sharing harmonious relationship among its various religious communities, living peacefully for generations. Goa is regarded as one of the best states of India in terms of investment environment and infrastructure.
Day 1 - GOA
After arriving Goa, meet our representative and escort you to one of our listed hotels. Check-in at the hotel. Rest day at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 - North Goa (*Timing: 1000 – 1700 hrs)
Next morning after breakfast, embark on a visit to north Goa covering Fort Aguada, situated at a distance of 18 Kms from Panaji. Then visit Calangute Beach often called the “Queen of Beaches” as it is the most beautiful beach of Goa. Also visit the Baga beach that is famous for fishing & water s orts activities. Evening transferred to hotel, overnight stay at hotel. More
Day 3 - South Goa (*Timing: 1000 – 1800 hrs)
Post breakfast, take a tour to South Goa. The major tourist attractions of South Goa -covering Miramar Beach, Dona Paula, Old Goa Church, Mangueshi Temple, Panaji, shopping trip & Mandovi River. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 - At Goa - (*Timing: 1000 – 1400 hrs)
Morning after breakfast proceed towards Ancestral Goa, it’s a museum with lots of history artefacts and the tour of Portuguese old mansion is worth a round. Later back to hotel. Night stay at Hotel
Day 5 - Goa
After breakfast check out from hotel and transferred to Goa airport/railway station to board a flight/train for your onward journey.
EVOKE LIFESTYLE OR SIMILAR
- All transportation & Sightseeing through AC Vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Daily breakfast at hotels
- Driver's Bata, Toll and parking for the vehicle
- All Accommodation as per the details given above.
- Rate does not include Air / Rail fare
- Any other which does not include in the cost include list
- Lunch, Dinner
- Guide, Entrance charges for the monuments and at destinations.
- ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING NOT MENTIONED IN EXCLUSIONS
- As per the Booking Conditions of the Tour, the cancellation charges will be applicable for any cancellation request of the tour, either by the customer or any member of the group. This will be intimated at the time of booking. In any other case, including 'No Show', the Company shall make no refund to the customer.
- Itinerary is subject to change without any prior notice.
- No rooms on Hold. Confirmation will be subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Tour itinerary may be shuffled due to the inclement weather conditions and changes in Flight/ Ferry operations, which may incur extra charges.
- All the passengers should carry the valid ID during the travel.
- Peak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation. This will be intimated at the time of booking. However we will not be able to get this information prior.
- Child below 2 years is considered as infant and 2 years to 11 years are considered to be child.
- All the services included in the package are compulsory and no refund will be given if any of the services are not taken.
- Flights arriving Early Morning or Late Evening & departing Early Morning or Late Evening, passengers needs to book Private Transfers if Schedule Transfer is not operational.
- Check-in time of the hotels starts from 14.00 hrs and check out time will be 12.00 hrs. Early Check in/late check out will be subjected to availability of rooms. However Hotel has the right to change the timing without any prior notice.
- Company will not be liable for any claims due to accidents, food poisoning, medical illness or other natural calamities arising during the tour/travel. Passenger will have to ensure themselves and company will not entertain any claims in this regard.
- At the airport driver will be holding placard under the main passenger name. If you do not locate the driver please call the emergency no and trace out the same.
- For transfers and tours please be ready on time and wait at the hotel reception. If you miss the same no refund. Please carry all your documents safely. All valuables, cash, traveler cheque, air ticket,Visa copy passport etc. should be carried in your handbag for easy access.