Pattaya 2 Nights Bangkok 2 Nights
4 Nights/ 5 Days
Bangkok, Thai Krung Thep, city, capital, and chief port of Thailand. It is the only cosmopolitan city in a country of small towns and villages and is Thailand’s cultural and commercial centre.
Bangkok is located on the delta of the Chao Phraya River, about 25 miles (40 km) from the Gulf of Thailand. It was formerly divided into two municipalities—Krung Thep on the east bank and Thon Buri on the west—connected by several bridges. In 1971 the two were united as a city-province with a single municipal government. In 1972 the city and the two surrounding provinces were merged into one province, called Krung Thep Maha Nakhon (Bangkok Metropolis). The metropolis is a bustling, crowded city, with temples, factories, shops, and homes juxtaposed along its roads and canals. It is also a major tourist destination, noted for bountiful cultural attractions and a nightlife that includes a flourishing sex trade.
The name Bangkok, used commonly by foreigners, is, according to one interpretation, derived from a name that dates to the time before the city was built—the village or district (bang) of wild plums (makok). The Thai call their capital Krung Thep, which is the first part of its mellifluous and lengthy official name meaning “the City of Gods, the Great City, the Residence of the Emerald Buddha, the Impregnable City (of Ayutthaya) of God Indra, the Grand Capital of the World Endowed with Nine Precious Gems, the Happy City Abounding in Enormous Royal Palaces Which Resemble the Heavenly Abode Wherein Dwell the Reincarnated Gods, a City Given by Indra and Built by Vishnukarm.” The abbreviated name Krung Thep is often translated as “City of Angels.”
Day 1 - ARRIVAL AT BANGKOK PATTAYA
After pick up from Bangkok airport you will be transferred to Pattaya, Later check in to your Pattaya hotel where you will Check-in (Standard Check in Time is 1400 – 1500 Hours). Evening proceed for ALCAZAR SHOW, The Alcazar show is one of the most anticipated shows where professional performers a e dancing in stunning costumes and millions of Thai Baht are used to apply colourful, complicated light effects and modern stage technology into creating the most extraordinary art product for all of its audiences. Stay at hotel overnight. More
Day 2 - PATTAYA - CORAL ISLAND TOUR
After enjoying breakfast at the hotel, Pick up from Hotel Lobby and proceed for Coral Island Tour. Spend the day luxuriating under the warm tropical sun. Relax, swim, snorkel or just lie around sunning on the island’s immaculate golden beaches.. You can also dive down into the, Remaining day free t own Leisure. You can explore nearby places on your own. Overnight stay at hotel. More
Day 3 - PATTAYA – BANGKOK
After breakfast transfer to Bangkok and then check in to your Bangkok hotel, after refreshment proceed to Bangkok city and temple tour half day. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 - BANGKOK - SAFARI WORLD MARINE PARK
After breakfast proceed for the Safari World with Marine Park tour, which is Thailand’s popular open zoo and leisure park. Divided into four distinct sections (Safari Park, Bird Park, Games Corner and Macaw Island), the Safari World Park is the place to be for some intimate encounters with dolphi s, orangutans, seals and a myriad of other exotic animals and birds amidst a picturesque African setting. Enjoy lunch at the Safari World Park, before returning to the hotel. In the evening, have a comfortable overnight stay at your hotel. More
Day 5 - BANGKOK DEPARTURE
After breakfast in the Hotel. Check out from the Hotel & get Transfer to the Airport to board your Return Flight.
Nova Platinum or Similar
- 02 Nights’ accommodation in Pattaya
- 02 Nights’ accommodation in Bangkok
- Daily breakfast
- Alcazar Show
- BKK City Tour (Includes Gems gallery, Golden Buddha & Wat noi)
- Coral island tour with lunch – SIC
- Safari world & marine park with lunch
- All Hotel and Airport transfers will be on SIC Basis
- All sightseeing will be on SIC Basis
- Air Fare / Train Fare
- RTPCR charges
- COE approval
- Any meals other than mentioned in the inclusions, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity, Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks, Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- Entry fees other than mentioned in the inclusions. Any other items which is not mentioned in the tour cost includes list.
- As per the Booking Conditions of the Tour, the cancellation charges will be applicable for any cancellation request of the tour, either by the customer or any member of the group. This will be intimated at the time of booking. In any other case, including 'No Show', the Company shall make no refund to the customer.
- Itinerary is subject to change without any prior notice.
- No rooms on Hold. Confirmation will be subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Tour itinerary may be shuffled due to the inclement weather conditions and changes in Flight/ Ferry operations, which may incur extra charges.
- All the passengers should carry the valid ID during the travel.
- Peak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation. This will be intimated at the time of booking. However we will not be able to get this information prior.
- Child below 2 years is considered as infant and 2 years to 11 years are considered to be child.
- All the services included in the package are compulsory and no refund will be given if any of the services are not taken.
- Flights arriving Early Morning or Late Evening & departing Early Morning or Late Evening, passengers needs to book Private Transfers if Schedule Transfer is not operational.
- Check-in time of the hotels starts from 14.00 hrs and check out time will be 12.00 hrs. Early Check in/late check out will be subjected to availability of rooms. However Hotel has the right to change the timing without any prior notice.
- Company will not be liable for any claims due to accidents, food poisoning, medical illness or other natural calamities arising during the tour/travel. Passenger will have to ensure themselves and company will not entertain any claims in this regard.
- At the airport driver will be holding placard under the main passenger name. If you do not locate the driver please call the emergency no and trace out the same.
- • For transfers and tours please be ready on time and wait at the hotel reception. If you miss the same no refund. Please carry all your documents safely. All valuables, cash, traveler cheque, air ticket,Visa copy passport etc. should be carried in your handbag for easy access.