Bali 04 Nights 05 Days
4 Nights/ 5 Days
Bali is one of the most famous island in the Indonesian archipelago. The island’s home to an ancient culture that's known for its warm hospitality. Over the years, the grace and charm of Bali and its people have earned this tiny Indonesian island numerous sobriquets of praise and homage including Island of the Gods, The Last Paradise, Land of a Thousand Temples, and Morning of the World.
Varied landscape of hills and mountains, rugged coastlines and sandy beaches, lush rice terraces and barren volcanic hillsides all providing a picturesque backdrop to its colourful, deeply spiritual and unique culture, stakes a serious claim to be paradise on earth.
World-class surfing and diving, a large number of cultural, historical and palaces set against stunning natural backdrops are some of its top attractions which Bali as the world's top destination.
Bali has something to offer a very broad market of visitors from young back-packers right through to the super-rich.
Amazing beach resorts and luxury resorts in any of Bali’s famous areas. These include Kuta, Jimbaran, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Candidasa, Lovina, Sanur and Nusa Dua where most of the great hotels and villas are right on the beach.
Bali also offers plenty for adventure-seekers. From white water rafting, diving, volcano hiking, jungle trekking, water sports, cycling, and much more. There are many more off-the-beaten-track spots around this magical island worth discovering.
Day 1 - Arrival Bali
Upon arrival at Ngurah Rai Airport, meet and greet at the airport with our representative then transfers to the hotel for check in. Dinner at at Indian Restaurant. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 - KINTAMANI VILLAGE TOUR
Breakfast at the hotel. Kintamani – Ubud Village Tour with visiting Celuk & Mas Silver and Gold Smith Village, Batik Factory, Ubud Art Market, Kintamani Viewing Point to see Mt. Batur from Distance, Coffee Plantation, Tegenungan Waterfall.
Day 3 - WATER SPORT – ULUWATU TEMPLE – ROMANTIC CANDLE LIGHT DINNER
Breakfast at the hotel. Watersport with 1X Round Banana Boat, 1X Round Jetski, 1X Round Parasailing Adventure, visit Uluwatu Temple, Romantic Candle Light Dinner at Jimbaran Beach with Indian Food.
Day 4 - TANAH LOT TEMPLE
Breakfast at the hotel. 1 Hour Balinese Massage at Jepun Spa, followed with Tanah Lot Temple to enjoy sunset.
Day 5 - DEPARTURE
Breakfast at the hotel. Free on leisure in the morning until the pick up time for transfers to the airport for the onward flight.
Fairfield Bali Legian Kuta by Marriott
- 4 Nights Accommodation on Twin Share at selected hotel
- Daily Breakfast at hotel
- Air Conditioned Vehicle during transfers and tours on private basis
- English Speaking Driver cum Guide during Tours and Transfers
- 2X 600 ML Mineral Water during Arrival Transfers and Tours
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Entrance Fee at Tourist Objects as specified in the itinerary
- FLOWER GARLAND AT AIRPORT DURING ARRIVAL
- FREE 1 Local SIM CARD/couple with 2GB Internet Data
- Rate does not include Air / Rail fare
- Anything NOT mentioned on Inclusions
- As per the Booking Conditions of the Tour, the cancellation charges will be applicable for any cancellation request of the tour, either by the customer or any member of the group. This will be intimated at the time of booking. In any other case, including 'No Show', the Company shall make no refund to the customer.
- Itinerary is subject to change without any prior notice.
- No rooms on Hold. Confirmation will be subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Tour itinerary may be shuffled due to the inclement weather conditions and changes in Flight/ Ferry operations, which may incur extra charges.
- All the passengers should carry the valid ID during the travel.
- Peak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation. This will be intimated at the time of booking. However we will not be able to get this information prior.
- Child below 2 years is considered as infant and 2 years to 11 years are considered to be child.
- All the services included in the package are compulsory and no refund will be given if any of the services are not taken.
- Flights arriving Early Morning or Late Evening & departing Early Morning or Late Evening, passengers needs to book Private Transfers if Schedule Transfer is not operational.
- Check-in time of the hotels starts from 14.00 hrs and check out time will be 12.00 hrs. Early Check in/late check out will be subjected to availability of rooms. However Hotel has the right to change the timing without any prior notice.
- Company will not be liable for any claims due to accidents, food poisoning, medical illness or other natural calamities arising during the tour/travel. Passenger will have to ensure themselves and company will not entertain any claims in this regard.
- At the airport driver will be holding placard under the main passenger name. If you do not locate the driver please call the emergency no and trace out the same.
- • For transfers and tours please be ready on time and wait at the hotel reception. If you miss the same no refund. Please carry all your documents safely. All valuables, cash, traveler cheque, air ticket,Visa copy passport etc. should be carried in your handbag for easy access.