Tripura 3 Nights 4 Days
3 Nights/ 4 Days
Tripura, a small state in northeastern India, is a land of diverse cultural heritage and natural beauty. The state has many tourist attractions, from magnificent palaces and temples to breathtaking waterfalls and wildlife sanctuaries. The state has favourable climatic conditions and is rich in natural resources. With its pleasant climate and scenic landscape, Tripura is a favoured tourist destination.
The state offers tourist attractions such as historical Hindu and Buddhist sites, temples, rivers, and rock carvings. Tripura is also home to several mesmerising natural wonders. The range of hills in the northern part of the state offers breathtaking views of the surrounding valleys and hills. The state is also home to several picturesque waterfalls. Tripura is a state that provides a perfect blend of cultural heritage and natural beauty, making it a perfect holiday destination for travellers looking to explore offbeat destinations.
The state's tourist attractions are diverse and offer something for everyone, making it an excellent choice for a beautiful trip.
Day 1 - Arrival Agartala Airport
Arrival at Agartala Airport. Our representative will receive you. Check into the hotel—the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Agartala.
Day 2 - Agartala Local Sightseeing
Have breakfast. Then proceed for local sightseeing in Agartala. First, we will visit Durga Bari Tea Estate. Take a guided tour of the plantation and witness the entire tea-making process, from plucking to packaging., Haveli Museum will showcase to you the rich cultural heritage of Tripura. Fourteen oddess Temple is the most unique and vigorous ever. You can enjoy watching the beautifully decorated streets and buildings with lights and flowers during Durga Puja time. Enjoy boating and take in the serene surroundings of the Jagannath Bari Lake. The view of the Ujjayanta Palace (State Museum) is magnificent. Relax amidst nature in Heritage Park. Comilla Border- go for the India-Bangladesh Border Flag Down Show in the evening. Do some shopping at Purbasha, a Govt Handicrafts Emporium. Evening free for shopping. Overnight stay at Agartala. More
Day 3 - Full Day Excursion Around Agartala
After breakfast, start a full-day excursion around Agartala. First, head to Kasba Kalibari, a famous pilgrimage. You can enjoy nature, serenity and wildlife at Kamalasagar Park, Sepahijala Wildlife Sanctuary & Sepahijala Zoo. Tepania Eco Park is known for its log huts, offering a stay with "mother n ture". Experience spiritual tranquillity at Tripura Sundari Temple at Udaipur. Neermahal, or the "Water Palace", will blow your mind. This summer residence with architectural beauty in the middle of Rudrasagar Lake is a wonder to watch. Overnight stay at Agartala. More
Day 4 - DEPARTURE
After breakfast, check out and take the departure transfers to Agartala airport for your onward journey.
GINGER OR SIMILAR
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Complimentary Breakfast.
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary. • Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. • Room Heater Charges
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
- As per the Booking Conditions of the Tour, the cancellation charges will be applicable for any cancellation request of the tour, either by the customer or any member of the group. This will be intimated at the time of booking. In any other case, including 'No Show', the Company shall make no refund to the customer.
- Itinerary is subject to change without any prior notice.
- No rooms on Hold. Confirmation will be subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Tour itinerary may be shuffled due to the inclement weather conditions and changes in Flight/ Ferry operations, which may incur extra charges.
- All the passengers should carry the valid ID during the travel.
- Peak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation. This will be intimated at the time of booking. However we will not be able to get this information prior.
- Child below 2 years is considered as infant and 2 years to 11 years are considered to be child.
- All the services included in the package are compulsory and no refund will be given if any of the services are not taken.
- Flights arriving Early Morning or Late Evening & departing Early Morning or Late Evening, passengers needs to book Private Transfers if Schedule Transfer is not operational.
- Check-in time of the hotels starts from 14.00 hrs and check out time will be 12.00 hrs. Early Check in/late check out will be subjected to availability of rooms. However Hotel has the right to change the timing without any prior notice.
- Company will not be liable for any claims due to accidents, food poisoning, medical illness or other natural calamities arising during the tour/travel. Passenger will have to ensure themselves and company will not entertain any claims in this regard.
- At the airport driver will be holding placard under the main passenger name. If you do not locate the driver please call the emergency no and trace out the same.
- For transfers and tours please be ready on time and wait at the hotel reception. If you miss the same no refund. Please carry all your documents safely. All valuables, cash, traveler cheque, air ticket,Visa copy passport etc. should be carried in your handbag for easy access.