Shillong 3 Nights 4 Days
3 Nights/ 4 Days
Shillong, the capital city of Meghalaya - the "Abode of Clouds." It is one of the most tourist-visited destinations in northeast India. Shillong is popular due to its breathtaking scenery, mild climate, and rich cultural heritage. Lush green hills and valleys, waterfalls, and lakes enrich the place. It is often called the 'Scotland of the East' due to its striking similarity with the Scottish Highlands and "India's Rock Capital" for its inhabitants' great passion for music. Lying in the cradle of tall pine trees and pineapple shrubs, Shillong has always been a constant source of attraction for tourists.
The climate is moderately warm and humid during summer but quite cold in winter. October-November and March-April are the best months to visit Shillong. The beautiful and historical places of tourist interest include Don Bosco Museum, Butterfly museum, Botanical Garden, Shillong Peak, Umiam Lake and Ward's Lake.
Day 1 - Arrival
Arrival at Guwahati Airport / Railway Station. Transfer to Shillong (4,900 ft.), the 'Scotland of the East". En route, we will visit Umium Lake, a majestic placid lake with surrounding sylvan hills. It is a man-made reservoir surrounded by hills and is a popular spot for boating, kayaking, and other water sports. On arrival at Shillong, check into your hotel. Overnight stay at Shillong. More
Day 2 - Excursion to Cherrapunjee
After an early breakfast drive to Cherrapunjee (4,400 ft.), the wettest place in the world. It is known for beautiful waterfalls and high rainfall. Some popular tourist attractions in Cherrapunjee are Nohkalikai Falls, Seven Sisters Falls, and Mawsmai Cave. You will see the beautiful waterfall known as Nohkalikai. Nohkalikai Falls offer stunning views of the surrounding hills. You can also explore the caves known as Mawsmai. Home to 750 caves, only a handful are accessible. Adventurous and fun!! <br> Evening return to Shillong; en route, visit Elephanta falls and Shillong peak for some breathtaking views. Elephanta Falls is a beautiful waterfall surrounded by lush green forests and offer a serene and peaceful atmosphere. Worth to experience! <br> Shillong Peak will offer breathtaking views of the city and its surroundings from the highest point in Shillong. It is a popular spot for hiking and trekking. Overnight stay at Shillong. More
Day 3 - Shillong Sightseeing
After breakfast, visit Don Bosco Museum, Ward's Lake, and Lady Hydari Park. Visit to the Don Bosco Museum will give you a glance at the impressive collection of traditional costumes and jewellery from the different tribes of Northeast India. <br> Enjoy a leisurely walk around Ward's lake and the s rene surroundings. Lady Hydari Park will be mesmerising- an absolute must-see with its beautiful waterfalls, brilliant hills, parks, lakes, and churches. The evening is free for personal activities. Overnight stay at Shillong. More
Day 4 - Departure
After breakfast, check out from the hotel. You will be transferred to Guwahati Airport / Railway Station for your onward journey.
M Crown or Similar
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Complimentary Breakfast.
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
- As per the Booking Conditions of the Tour, the cancellation charges will be applicable for any cancellation request of the tour, either by the customer or any member of the group. This will be intimated at the time of booking. In any other case, including 'No Show', the Company shall make no refund to the customer.
- Itinerary is subject to change without any prior notice.
- No rooms on Hold. Confirmation will be subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Tour itinerary may be shuffled due to the inclement weather conditions and changes in Flight/ Ferry operations, which may incur extra charges.
- All the passengers should carry the valid ID during the travel.
- Peak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation. This will be intimated at the time of booking. However we will not be able to get this information prior.
- Child below 2 years is considered as infant and 2 years to 11 years are considered to be child.
- All the services included in the package are compulsory and no refund will be given if any of the services are not taken.
- Flights arriving Early Morning or Late Evening & departing Early Morning or Late Evening, passengers needs to book Private Transfers if Schedule Transfer is not operational.
- Check-in time of the hotels starts from 14.00 hrs and check out time will be 12.00 hrs. Early Check in/late check out will be subjected to availability of rooms. However Hotel has the right to change the timing without any prior notice.
- Company will not be liable for any claims due to accidents, food poisoning, medical illness or other natural calamities arising during the tour/travel. Passenger will have to ensure themselves and company will not entertain any claims in this regard.
- At the airport driver will be holding placard under the main passenger name. If you do not locate the driver please call the emergency no and trace out the same.
- For transfers and tours please be ready on time and wait at the hotel reception. If you miss the same no refund. Please carry all your documents safely. All valuables, cash, traveler cheque, air ticket,Visa copy passport etc. should be carried in your handbag for easy access.