Darjeeling 03 Nights 04 Days
3 Nights/ 4 Days
Darjeeling, the "Queen of the Hills," is a popular tourist destination in northern West Bengal, India. Best known worldwide for its stunning panoramic views of the Himalayan mountain range, Kanchandzonga, and the entire Singalila Range. Journey through the hills, passing by scenic vistas, offering spectacular views of the mountains and eye-catching valleys in the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway ("Toy Train"), will be much appreciated.
Darjeeling is also renowned for its tea gardens. Visitors can visit the tea gardens and learn about tea-making while enjoying a refreshing cup of tea. The town also boasts several religious and historical sites. Some are the Ghoom Monastery, the oldest monastery in Darjeeling, and the Japanese Peace Pagoda. Adventurous travellers can go trekking, mountaineering, and river rafting, for those who seek relaxation can indulge in spa and yoga retreats.
If you want to experience natural beauty, rich culture, and warm hospitality, Darjeeling will be the best choice!
Day 1 - Arrival
Meet & Greet our guide on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Darjeeling (6,950 ft.). Check into the hotel on arrival—the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 2 - Darjeeling Sightseeing
Early Morning (at 04:00 am), drive to Tiger hill (8,400 ft.) to watch the spectacular sunrise over the Himalayan range, which includes the third highest mountain in the world, Mt. Khangchendzongha. Tourists flock to this place every year to witness the breathtaking views that it has to offer. The su 's rays slowly paint the mountain range a golden hue, and as the sun rises, the whole range is bathed in warm sunlight, making it a sight to behold! <br> On your way back, visit Ghoom Monastery. There you can see the 15-foot-high statue of the Maitreya Buddha and a collection of ancient manuscripts and artefacts of historical and religious significance. Then to Batasia Loop-an engineering marvel- a spiral track railway loop. After breakfast, visit the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute. Adventure enthusiasts will find this institution interesting. P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed)is home to various rare and endangered animals. Tenzing Rock which is about 50 feet high, offers a challenging climb. Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway, and Japanese Temple are other places to visit. Evening free for shopping or leisure. <br> Overnight stay at Darjeeling. More
Day 3 - Mirik Excursion
After breakfast, a full-day excursion trip to Mirik Lake (4,902 ft.) via Indo-Nepal Border (Extra vehicle charges will be applicable for Nepal Border to Pasupati Market). Mirik is famous for its man-made Sumendu Lake, Cardamom plantations and Tea Estates. The lake is surrounded by dense forests, lus green hills, and tea estates, making it one of the most scenic spots in the region. Visitors can go Boating on a direct payment basis in the lake. You can enjoy Boating, fishing, and picnicking at the lake. In the evening, return to the hotel. Overnight stay at Darjeeling. More
Day 4 - Departure
After breakfast, Check-out from the hotel and take the departure transfers to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.
Hotel Pink Mountain OR SIMILAR
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
- Exclusive Non-a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
- As per the Booking Conditions of the Tour, the cancellation charges will be applicable for any cancellation request of the tour, either by the customer or any member of the group. This will be intimated at the time of booking. In any other case, including 'No Show', the Company shall make no refund to the customer.
- Itinerary is subject to change without any prior notice.
- No rooms on Hold. Confirmation will be subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Tour itinerary may be shuffled due to the inclement weather conditions and changes in Flight/ Ferry operations, which may incur extra charges.
- All the passengers should carry the valid ID during the travel.
- Peak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation. This will be intimated at the time of booking. However we will not be able to get this information prior.
- Child below 2 years is considered as infant and 2 years to 11 years are considered to be child.
- All the services included in the package are compulsory and no refund will be given if any of the services are not taken.
- Flights arriving Early Morning or Late Evening & departing Early Morning or Late Evening, passengers needs to book Private Transfers if Schedule Transfer is not operational.
- Check-in time of the hotels starts from 14.00 hrs and check out time will be 12.00 hrs. Early Check in/late check out will be subjected to availability of rooms. However Hotel has the right to change the timing without any prior notice.
- Company will not be liable for any claims due to accidents, food poisoning, medical illness or other natural calamities arising during the tour/travel. Passenger will have to ensure themselves and company will not entertain any claims in this regard.
- At the airport driver will be holding placard under the main passenger name. If you do not locate the driver please call the emergency no and trace out the same.
- • For transfers and tours please be ready on time and wait at the hotel reception. If you miss the same no refund. Please carry all your documents safely. All valuables, cash, traveler cheque, air ticket,Visa copy passport etc. should be carried in your handbag for easy access.