Hyderabad 02 Nights 03 Days
2 Nights/ 3 Days
Hyderabad, the capital city of Telangana state, is a charming blend of ancient and modern cultures. This city is known for its rich history, exquisite architecture, delicious food, and bustling bazaars. Hyderabad is often called the "City of Pearls," as it has a rich history of pearl trading, which can be traced back to the Nizams.
The city has many tourist attractions that offer a glance at the rich cultural heritage of Hyderabad. The architectural masterpieces, hilltops that provide a stunning view of the entire city, and the museums and religious sites are popular among tourists. Hyderabad is also known for its delicious food. All these things make Hyderabad a city worth visiting. Maybe even more than once.
Hyderabad pulsates with a spectacular blend of people and traditions. Make a journey through this mind-stirring metropolis and be ready to be amazed and thrilled all at once!
Day 1 - Arrival
Arrival at Hyderabad Airport/ Railway Station. Check into the hotel. After getting fresh up, proceed for a half day sightseeing. Visit the Salarjung Museum- one of the country's largest collections of art and artefacts. The museum is spread over 38 galleries, which house over 46,000 exhibits. The mo t famous exhibit at the museum is the Veiled Rebecca; you can find some jade carvings from China. Then head to Charminar. The Charminar is a massive structure with intricate design and beautiful architecture. Later back to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel. (12Hrs 120Kms) More
Day 2 - Tour to Ramoji Film City
After Breakfast, proceed to Ramoji Film City for a full-day visit. The Ramoji Film City is a film studio complex spread over 2,000 acres of land. It is a popular destination for film shoots and movie buffs. <br> Apart from several movie sets, soundstages, and outdoor shooting locations, it has several tourist attractions, including a theme park, a wildlife sanctuary, and a hotel. The theme park is known for its rides and attractions and is a popular destination for families. Drive back in the evening to the hotel. Overnight stay. (10Hrs 100Kms) More
Day 3 - Departure
Have Breakfast. Then check out from the hotel. Proceed for half-day sightseeing. Visit the majestic Golconda Fort- a historical monument known for the diamond mines. Don't miss the "Light & Sound Show". To understand how the rulers had been respected with a decent funeral and resting place, pay a vi it to the royal Tombs Of the Qutb Shahi Kings (if time permits). Later proceed to Golconda Fort Evening drop at the Railway station/Airport. (10Hrs 120Kms) More
Aditya Park or Similar
- All transportation & Sightseeing through AC Vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Daily breakfast at hotels
- Driver's Bata, Toll and parking for the vehicle
- All Accommodation as per the details given above.
- Rate does not include Air / Rail fare
- Any other which does not include in the cost include list
- Entrance tickets to Ramoji film City
- Guide, Entrance charges for the monuments and at destinations.
- ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING NOT MENTIONED IN EXCLUSIONS
- As per the Booking Conditions of the Tour, the cancellation charges will be applicable for any cancellation request of the tour, either by the customer or any member of the group. This will be intimated at the time of booking. In any other case, including 'No Show', the Company shall make no refund to the customer.
- Itinerary is subject to change without any prior notice.
- No rooms on Hold. Confirmation will be subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Tour itinerary may be shuffled due to the inclement weather conditions and changes in Flight/ Ferry operations, which may incur extra charges.
- All the passengers should carry the valid ID during the travel.
- Peak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation. This will be intimated at the time of booking. However we will not be able to get this information prior.
- Child below 2 years is considered as infant and 2 years to 11 years are considered to be child.
- All the services included in the package are compulsory and no refund will be given if any of the services are not taken.
- Flights arriving Early Morning or Late Evening & departing Early Morning or Late Evening, passengers needs to book Private Transfers if Schedule Transfer is not operational.
- Check-in time of the hotels starts from 14.00 hrs and check out time will be 12.00 hrs. Early Check in/late check out will be subjected to availability of rooms. However Hotel has the right to change the timing without any prior notice.
- Company will not be liable for any claims due to accidents, food poisoning, medical illness or other natural calamities arising during the tour/travel. Passenger will have to ensure themselves and company will not entertain any claims in this regard.
- At the airport driver will be holding placard under the main passenger name. If you do not locate the driver please call the emergency no and trace out the same.
- For transfers and tours please be ready on time and wait at the hotel reception. If you miss the same no refund. Please carry all your documents safely. All valuables, cash, traveler cheque, air ticket,Visa copy passport etc. should be carried in your handbag for easy access.