Kashmir 4 Nights 5 Days
4 Nights/ 5 Days
Jammu & Kashmir, a piece of heaven on earth, is the 19th largest state in India and it is located mostly all in the Himalayan mountains.
J&K consists of three main regions – Jammu, the Kashmir Valley and Ladakh. Between the three, the state offers beautiful verdant mountains and valleys, religious shrines and remote mountains. The people here are warm and hospitable, and they will welcome you into their land and homes easily. Each of these regions has its own culture, and this is evident in their daily lives and also their lifestyle.
Whatever your reason for visiting J&K, whether it is to enjoy the beauty, or test your limits while trekking the mountains, or simply to discover serenity and peace, J&K will offer you several reasons to keep coming back for more.
Day 1 - ARRIVAL SRINAGAR
On at Srinagar Airport you will be met by our representative and transfer you to Srinagar, on arrival at Srinagar check in the Hotel. After refreshment proceed to visit dal lake, In the evening return back to hotel and Overnight in Srinagar .
Day 2 - SRINAGAR- PAHALGAM - SRINAGAR
After breakfast leave from Srinagar and Drive straight to Pahalgam. On the way visit famous Saffron Field, Full day Enjoyment in Pahalgam, (Local sightseeing at Pahalgam will cost extra with local union vehicle). Return to Srinagar, Overnight stay.
Day 3 - SRINAGAR - GULMARG - SRINAGAR
After breakfast drive Gulmarg, Full day Gulmarg enjoy the splendor of nature and snow laden mountains. One can have Gondola ride (Cable Car) Gulmarg to Khalinmarg and ice skating (at own cost). Gulmarg and Khalinmarg full day trip, Return to Srinagar, Overnight stay.
Day 4 - SRINAGAR - LOCAL
After breakfast depart to Sriagar for full day sightseeing.- visit the famous Mughal gardens “NISHAT BAGH” “Cheshmashash” “PariMahal“ and “SHALIMAR BAGH”, do some shopping and In the evening return back to Srinagar,
Day 5 - SRINAGAR - AIRPORT
After Breakfast Leave from Srinagar and, transfer to Srinagar airport to connect with onward.
HOTEL GRAND HABIB OR SIMILAR
- All sightseeing as per above mentioned itinerary.
- Buffet Breakfast & Dinner from Hotel.
- Transport as mentioned above.
- Above mentioned cost is Per Person Basis.
- Including Fuel, Daily Driver Allowance, Toll-Tax & Night hall charges.
- Entrance in the places of interest like (Monuments/ Gardens).
- Meals (Lunch),Guide/ Escort.
- Any other expenses of personal nature, like laundry, phone, tips, mineral water& hard/Cold drinks etc.
- Gondola ride, Horse ride, Snow Vehicle, Heater, River rafting, Shikara Ride etc.
- Any Other expenses which are not mentioned in the above inclusion list.
- As per the Booking Conditions of the Tour, the cancellation charges will be applicable for any cancellation request of the tour, either by the customer or any member of the group. This will be intimated at the time of booking. In any other case, including 'No Show', the Company shall make no refund to the customer.