Andaman 03 Nights 04 Days
3 Nights/ 4 Days
Andaman and Nicobar Islands featuring palm-fringed beaches with spotless stretches of white sands, an uninterrupted presence of peace, and crystal clear turquoise waters all around - Andaman is a true example of what you call 'Tropical Paradise'. Andaman and Nicobar is an Indian archipelago located in the Bay of Bengal, claiming a large group of nearly 300 islands. While some of these islands have been commercialized and developed as tourism hubs, the rest are uninhabited, away from human interference and exemplify virgin nature. Thus, from lively beaches bustling with fun-loving people to beaches teeming with the tranquillity of nature, Andaman and Nicobar has a variety which makes it an ideal destination for all. From kids to adults, from vacationers to explorers - they all return from Andaman elated and rejuvenated. In nutshell, Andaman is a treasure trove of experiences and delights in the form of varied activities, breathtaking sceneries, and of course, delectable seafood. If you are stuck with a boring routine and a dull life, a visit to Andaman will definitely cheer you up by adding some vibrant shades to your palate. Being in Andaman feels like being in a different world that is far, far away from the world that lacks peace and purity. This piece of heaven in Asia is serene and untouched – a perfect destination for a refreshing holiday that offers a refuge from tiresome responsibilities of the urban world. Spending some days here is a great way to let your heart heal, to let your body relax, and to let your soul revive the lost strength. A number of tourists from different nooks and crannies of the world travel to Andaman to experience mindfulness in the lap of nature. Whether you are planning a vacation with your family, your significant other, or your friends, Andaman will not disappoint you at all. In fact, Andaman Nicobar tour packages are also rapidly gaining popularity among solo travellers who just want to set out on a journey to discover themselves in solitude. Thanks to a long list of paradisiacal beaches and an extremely lovely atmosphere, Andaman and Nicobar is also one of the most sought after honeymoon destinations in Asia. The competence of Andaman as an ideal choice for newlyweds is further increased by the presence of numerous luxury hotels and resorts offering honeymoon special suites and experiences. For making your moments here a truly unforgettable experience, you should definitely go for one of our Andaman honeymoon tours that include tours of virgin beaches so that you can soak in the beauty of nature and love in seclusion. Cherishing various shades of dusk sky, savouring a romantic candlelight dinner on the beach, and a soothing cruise ride in the seemingly endless Bay of Bengal - there is a wealth of romantic things to do in Andaman.
Day 1 - Arrival at Port Blair
Arrival to Port Blair. Our representative will meet and assist you at the Veer Savarkar Airport. Board the waiting vehicles, drive to your hotel and check in. First half of the day is at leisure. Later in the afternoon visit Cellular jail followed by light and sound show. The Cellular Jail has a pri e of place in India’s freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. Declared a national memorial, this three-story prison constructed by Britishers in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by the convicts, who were mostly freedom fighters. The day draws to a gentle close with the Sound and Light Show at the historic Cellular Jail which gives you a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence. Overnight at the Hotel. More
Day 2 - Havelock Island Visit Radha Nagar Beach & Back
Early in the morning proceed to Harbor for onward journey to HAVELOCK the beautiful and world- famous Island. In Havelock guest can see and enjoy Asia 7th longest & beautiful beach i.e. RADHA NAGAR BEACH. In the evening, the guest will start return journey for Port Blair.
Day 3 - North Bay (Coral Island) – Ross Island
Today after breakfast embark on a day long three islands cruise. One of the most sought-after activities. It covers a panorama of seven harbor that include the North Bay and Ross Island. It leaves a lasting impression. Visit Ross Island. Once the administrative headquarters of the British and capita of these Islands, the island is now under the Indian Navy. It stands now as a ruin of the bygone days with the old structures almost in debris. There is a small museum named Smritika, it holds photographs and the other antiques of the Britishers relevant to these islands. The island is famous for friendly flocks of Deer and lush green walking trails. North Bay, the water lovers may enjoy snorkeling or take a Glass Bottom boat ride (Optional on direct payment) in its shallow waters with a chance to see corals up close. Return to the hotel. Overnight at the Hotel. More
Day 4 - Departure
Drop to Airport / Harbor for Return journey with wonderful memories.
SR Castle or Similar
- Meal Plan – CP (Bed & Breakfast)
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All Monuments, Museums, Cultural Events, and activities fees as per itinerary Return airport/ jetty Transfers in AC vehicle as per itinerary
- All Transportation for local sight-seeing tours by AC Vehicle as per itinerary.
- Air Fare / Train Fare
- Permit fees, Camera fees, Portarage
- Insurance, Tips & Gratuity, Any personal expenses
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not include in the inclusion
- As per the Booking Conditions of the Tour, the cancellation charges will be applicable for any cancellation request of the tour, either by the customer or any member of the group. This will be intimated at the time of booking. In any other case, including 'No Show', the Company shall make no refund to the customer.
- Itinerary is subject to change without any prior notice.
- No rooms on Hold. Confirmation will be subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Tour itinerary may be shuffled due to the inclement weather conditions and changes in Flight/ Ferry operations, which may incur extra charges.
- All the passengers should carry the valid ID during the travel.
- Peak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation. This will be intimated at the time of booking. However we will not be able to get this information prior.
- Child below 2 years is considered as infant and 2 years to 11 years are considered to be child.
- All the services included in the package are compulsory and no refund will be given if any of the services are not taken.
- Flights arriving Early Morning or Late Evening & departing Early Morning or Late Evening, passengers needs to book Private Transfers if Schedule Transfer is not operational.
- Check-in time of the hotels starts from 14.00 hrs and check out time will be 12.00 hrs. Early Check in/late check out will be subjected to availability of rooms. However Hotel has the right to change the timing without any prior notice.
- Company will not be liable for any claims due to accidents, food poisoning, medical illness or other natural calamities arising during the tour/travel. Passenger will have to ensure themselves and company will not entertain any claims in this regard.
- At the airport driver will be holding placard under the main passenger name. If you do not locate the driver please call the emergency no and trace out the same.
- • For transfers and tours please be ready on time and wait at the hotel reception. If you miss the same no refund. Please carry all your documents safely. All valuables, cash, traveler cheque, air ticket,Visa copy passport etc. should be carried in your handbag for easy access.