Delhi-agra 03 Nights 04 Days
3 Nights/ 4 Days
Delhi symbolises the country's past and its thriving present with incredible art and crafts, diverse cuisine and culture. Now a thriving, cosmopolitan metro, the city has much to showcase an ancient culture and a rapidly modernising country. Dotted with carefully-preserved monuments, ancient forts and tombs, Delhi has much to explore! But as a rapidly modernising country, it owns modern city features such as a metro system, fabulous eating places, and bustling markets. Even today, one can have a fascinating glimpse into the past in Old Delhi, with its labyrinth of narrow lanes, old havelis, and colourful bazaars.
It is home to three World Heritage monuments—Qutub Minar, Red Fort and Humayun's Tomb that have survived many centuries and give an idea of architectural wonders created by emperors in the past. Central Delhi's tree-lined avenues- Rashtrapati Bhavan, Parliament House and India Gate-- reflect Delhi's colonial past. Visit museums that glimpse the country's fascinating history.
Apart from this, modern Delhi has a lot more to offer! Delhi has a modern, well-planned and extensive Metro network that connects all corners of Delhi; this network is still growing. New roadways and flyovers have improved connectivity. It made the Delhi tour more accessible!
Enjoy your holidays!
Day 1 - Arrival
Meet & Greet our guide on arrival at Delhi Railway Station / Airport. Check into the Hotel. Cover Rastrapati Bhawan, Parliament House, Jantar Mantar & India Gate on the first day. The first two are politically important buildings with impressive structures and architecture. Janar Mantar is the "mach ne to calculate" the motions of planets. The visit to this magical construction proclaims how scientifically brilliant the 17th-century people were. The India gate will leave you a feeling of pride and gratitude to the soldiers who sacrificed their lives during world war I. Overnight stay at Delhi. (Drive Pass) More
Day 2 - Delhi Sightseeing
After Breakfast, proceed for a full-day sightseeing tour of Delhi. Cover the must-visit attractions in Delhi, including Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Raj Ghat, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple (Bahai), Qutub Minar, and Akshardham Temple. These places offer you a sight of marvellous architecture, beautiful gard ns, and a spiritual voyage. Overnight stay at Delhi. (Drive Pass) More
Day 3 - Delhi – Mathura / Vrindavan -Agra Sightseeing
After Breakfast, drive to the Holy city – Mathura. Mathura is the land where Shri Krishna was born and spent his youth. On arrival, check in to your hotel. Visit the temples in Mathura in the Afternoon. It is not an ordinary material city, eternally connected with the Supreme Personality of Godhea & Vrindavan. Vrindavan is just 15 km from Mathura and is surrounded by old and modern temples. The name Vrindavan reminds the devotees of the playfulness and lovable characteristics of Shri Krishna. Here is where he frolicked with the Gopis and tenderly wooed Radha. <br> Later Afternoon drive to Agra. On arrival, check in to your hotel. Get ready to visit the world-famous Taj Mahal – the most romantic gift of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan. Explore the complex as well. Get photographed. Also, visit the Marble inlay-making factories to see traditional workers making unique marble crafts. Overnight stay at Agra. More
Day 4 - Departure
Have Breakfast—end of the tour. Check out from the hotel and transfer to Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey.
Delhi Hotel Classic Diplomat or Similar Agra Hotel Ten Square or Similar
- All transportation and sightseeing by a A/C Cab as per the itinerary (A/C will not be operated in hill stations & cab is depends up on number of Pax).
- Breakfast at all Hotels.
- Toll and parking for the vehicle.
- Driver's Bata.
- All Accommodation as per the details given above.
- Rate does not include Air / Rail fare
- Heater charges
- Camel Ride, Elephant Ride, Jeep Safari etc (whichever is applicable) or any other activities at the destinations
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels tips, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges and all items of personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Entrances fees for Parks & Monuments, Cultural Shows, Museum, Boating charges.
- Any other transport taken during the tour other than one mentioned above.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Guide Charges / Escort charges
- As per the Booking Conditions of the Tour, the cancellation charges will be applicable for any cancellation request of the tour, either by the customer or any member of the group. This will be intimated at the time of booking. In any other case, including 'No Show', the Company shall make no refund to the customer.
- Itinerary is subject to change without any prior notice.
- No rooms on Hold. Confirmation will be subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Tour itinerary may be shuffled due to the inclement weather conditions and changes in Flight/ Ferry operations, which may incur extra charges.
- All the passengers should carry the valid ID during the travel.
- Peak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation. This will be intimated at the time of booking. However we will not be able to get this information prior.
- Child below 2 years is considered as infant and 2 years to 11 years are considered to be child.
- All the services included in the package are compulsory and no refund will be given if any of the services are not taken.
- Flights arriving Early Morning or Late Evening & departing Early Morning or Late Evening, passengers needs to book Private Transfers if Schedule Transfer is not operational.
- Check-in time of the hotels starts from 14.00 hrs and check out time will be 12.00 hrs. Early Check in/late check out will be subjected to availability of rooms. However Hotel has the right to change the timing without any prior notice.
- Company will not be liable for any claims due to accidents, food poisoning, medical illness or other natural calamities arising during the tour/travel. Passenger will have to ensure themselves and company will not entertain any claims in this regard.
- At the airport driver will be holding placard under the main passenger name. If you do not locate the driver please call the emergency no and trace out the same.
- For transfers and tours please be ready on time and wait at the hotel reception. If you miss the same no refund. Please carry all your documents safely. All valuables, cash, traveler cheque, air ticket,Visa copy passport etc. should be carried in your handbag for easy access.