A Glimpse Of North Vietnam 4 Nights / 5 Days
4 Nights/ 5 Days
North Vietnam is a region steeped in culture, history, and natural beauty, making it a popular tourist destination! There are endless opportunities to discover the best of Vietnam. Hanoi, the capital city, is a hub of activity and a fascinating place to explore. You will thoroughly enjoy the walk through the old quarter, with its narrow streets and French colonial architecture.
There are several museums worth visiting! Please take advantage of the unique charm with its colourful markets, traditional clothing, and delicious local cuisine at Sapa, the mountain town! Cruising through Halong bay, exploring the hidden caves and caverns, or taking a kayak to the smaller islands and beaches will be a thrilling experience. Tourists can take a boat ride through the Tam Coc or Trang An caves and hike up to the top of Mua Cave for panoramic views of the region.
North Vietnam offers diverse experiences for tourists looking to explore the country. From the vibrant city of Hanoi to the tranquil landscapes of Sapa and Halong Bay, there is something for everyone to enjoy!
Day 1 - ARRIVAL
You will be warmly welcomed at Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi and transferred to the hotel. Check-in time is 14:00. The rest of the day is leisure-free. Overnight stay in Ha Noi. Inclusion: Airport transfer, guide, water, hotel
Day 2 - Ha Noi city tour full day
Have breakfast at your hotel. You will be met by our guide, and here starts our tour! First, we will visit Uncle Ho at the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. You can pay homage to the great father of the Vietnamese nation if you wish! Explore the complex, a wonderful and respectful place. Keep a disciplined att tude all the way. Visit Ba Dinh Square, The Presidential Palace, Ho Chi Minh Stilt House, and One Pillar Pagoda. The next stop is the nearby Temple of Literature & Imperial Academy, the site of Vietnam´s first University. Fifty-four thousand square meters relic complex includes Ho Van, Van Mieu Gate, Dai Trung Mon (Great middle gate), Khue Van Pavilion, Thien Quang well, Doctor stele, Dai Thanh Mon, and Thai Hoc house. Experience the solemnity and majesty of the complex! Here we also have a chance to see a traditional music performance. Lunch at a local restaurant on your own. In the afternoon, choose from one of the numerous museums or temples around Hanoi (Museum of Ethnology, Women´s Museum, History Museum or Quan Thanh Temple). We then take a cyclo trip around Hoan Kiem Lake and Hanoi´s fascinating Old Quarter. Be amid the typical Hanoian life and Vietnamese culture. Dinner on your own. Overnight in Ha Noi. Inclusion: Transfer, guide, entrance fees, water, breakfast, hotel More
Day 3 - Hanoi to Ha Long
Departure for Ha Long Bay is around 8:00 AM in a shared van. Arrival time at the port is 12:30 PM. Welcome on board. Trip briefing. Enjoy cruising. Or go for Ha Long Kayaking. See incredible sparkling emerald waters, over 1,600 towering limestone islands, islets, caves, and traditional floating vill ges. Then relax at our secluded island beach. Later you return to the boat in time to watch the breathtaking sunset from the top deck. Enjoy the Bay’s freshest seafood dinner. Inclusion: Transfer, guide on boat, entrance fees, kayak, boat/junk, all meals More
Day 4 - Explore the tranquil scenery in Ha Long, back to Hanoi
If you wake up early, you can enjoy the sunrise against the quiet breathtaking beauty of the Bay’s landscape with towering limestone. Have breakfast at around 8:00 AM. After breakfast, we will go for a fantastic rowboat ride by the bay locals. Brunch on the boat as we slowly cruise back to the boa pier. Return to Hotel in Ha Noi. Overnight in Ha Noi. Inclusion: Transfer, guide on boat, entrance fees, boat/junk, rowboat, breakfast, brunch, hotel. More
Day 5 - Ha Noi departure
Meet our driver and transfer without a guide to Ha Noi airport for the flight back home or the next destination. The end of the trip and see you the next time. Inclusion: Airport transfer, water, breakfast
Adamas Hotel or Similar
- All transportation & Sightseeing through AC Vehicle as per the itinerary.
- All Accommodation as per the details given above.
- Personal expenses, others not mentioned in details
- As per the Booking Conditions of the Tour, the cancellation charges will be applicable for any cancellation request of the tour, either by the customer or any member of the group. This will be intimated at the time of booking. In any other case, including 'No Show', the Company shall make no refund to the customer.
- Itinerary is subject to change without any prior notice.
- No rooms on Hold. Confirmation will be subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Tour itinerary may be shuffled due to the inclement weather conditions and changes in Flight/ Ferry operations, which may incur extra charges.
- All the passengers should carry the valid ID during the travel.
- Peak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation. This will be intimated at the time of booking. However we will not be able to get this information prior.
- Child below 2 years is considered as infant and 2 years to 11 years are considered to be child.
- All the services included in the package are compulsory and no refund will be given if any of the services are not taken.
- Flights arriving Early Morning or Late Evening & departing Early Morning or Late Evening, passengers needs to book Private Transfers if Schedule Transfer is not operational.
- Check-in time of the hotels starts from 14.00 hrs and check out time will be 12.00 hrs. Early Check in/late check out will be subjected to availability of rooms. However Hotel has the right to change the timing without any prior notice.
- Company will not be liable for any claims due to accidents, food poisoning, medical illness or other natural calamities arising during the tour/travel. Passenger will have to ensure themselves and company will not entertain any claims in this regard.
- At the airport driver will be holding placard under the main passenger name. If you do not locate the driver please call the emergency no and trace out the same.
- For transfers and tours please be ready on time and wait at the hotel reception. If you miss the same no refund. Please carry all your documents safely. All valuables, cash, traveler cheque, air ticket,Visa copy passport etc. should be carried in your handbag for easy access.