The Impression Of Indochina 6 Nights 7 Days
6 Nights/ 7 Days
Indochina, which includes countries like Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia, has become a popular destination for tourists worldwide. These countries have a rich history, beautiful landscapes, delicious food, and friendly locals, making them ideal for travellers seeking adventure, culture, and relaxation. Indochina is also an excellent destination for adventure travellers. Many trekking, cycling, and kayaking opportunities allow you to explore the region's beautiful scenery.
The well-preserved architecture, stunning temples, beautiful waterfalls & natural scenery will blow up your mind! Indochina tourism offers a wide variety of experiences for travellers of all interests. So if you are looking for your next travel destination, consider visiting Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia and experience the magic of Indochina for yourself!
Day 1 - Arrival Hanoi Vietnam
Arrival at Ha Noi capital. Meet & greet our representative at Noi Bai international airport. Transfer to Hanoi downtown for check-in. Check-in time is 14:00. Spend the rest of the day in leisure. <br> Inclusion: Transfer, Guide, Water, Hotel
Day 2 - Hanoi, visit the hidden heritage and cyclo to see The Old Quarter
After breakfast, depart at 8:00 AM from your hotel by van. First, we proceed to Uncle Ho at the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. He is a revered figure in Vietnam who played a significant role in the country's struggle for independence. His embalmed body is on display, and you can pay your respect and learn m re about his life and legacy if you wish. <br> Visit the Temple of Literature, the site of Vietnam's first University. It was a centre of Confucian learning and education for centuries and remains an important cultural and historical landmark today. The temple's architecture, gardens, and traditional Vietnamese design elements make it a popular tourist destination. <br> Enjoy the traditional music performance. Delicious lunch will be served at a local restaurant. <br> In the afternoon, choose from one of the numerous museums or temples around Hanoi ( Women's Museum, Museum of Ethnology, History Museum or Quan Thanh Temple). We will take a cyclo trip around Hoan Kiem Lake and Hanoi's fascinating Old Quarter. Witness typical Hanoian life and Vietnamese culture with your naked eyes. Spend the evening enjoying a drink with a view of the city. If you want to return to the hotel, we will do the needful. The tour finishes at about 4:30 PM. Dinner on your own. Overnight in Ha Noi. <br> Inclusion: Transfer, Guide, Entrance fee, Vietnam cyclo ride, Breakfast, Lunch, Hotel More
Day 3 - Hanoi – Ha Long, welcome on the boat
After breakfast, proceed to Ha Long Bay at around 8:00 AM. Arriving at the port around noon, you will be taken to the cabin for a trip briefing. Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay are two of the most stunning natural attractions known for their emerald-green waters, towering limestone cliffs, and pictu esque islets. Enjoy a fresh and local seafood lunch while cruising to explore the magic Bai Tu Long Bay. Stop for a swim and visit the mysterious-hidden caves and caverns. You can enjoy kayaking through the limestone caves, fishing with the locals, and even visiting the floating villages to experience the daily life of the fishermen. <br> Relax at our secluded island beach. Return to the boat on time to watch the breathtaking scenery of the beautiful sunset. Enjoy the Bay's freshest seafood dinner. <br> Overnight on the cruise. <br> Inclusion: Transfer, Guide on the boat, Entrance fee, Boat/Junk, All meals, Permits More
Day 4 - Explore Bai Tu Long bay – Hanoi – Flight to Ho Chi Minh
Wake up early to enjoy the beautiful sunrise and the quiet breathtaking beauty of the Bay's landscape with hundreds of towering limestone pillars and tranquil waters. Have breakfast at around 8:00 AM. Get ready for a short rowboat ride by the locals of the Bay. As we slowly cruise back to the boat p er, enjoy brunch on the boat. Hit the road back to Ha Noi. Upon arrival at Ha Noi centre, our driver picks up and transfers to Hanoi airport for the flight to Ho Chi Minh. On arrival, pick up and transfer to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh for check-in. Stay overnight in Ho Chi Minh. <br> Inclusion: Transfer, Guide on the boat, Entrance fee, Boat / Junk, Breakfast, Brunch, Hotel More
Day 5 - Cu chi tunnels - Ho Chi Minh city tour full day
Depart at 8:30 AM from your hotel. We will head out to the Cu Chi countryside. It is an extensive network of underground tunnels the Viet Cong uses to store weapons, food, and supplies and as hiding places from American troops. The tunnels are an important historical site and give visitors a glimpse of what life was like during the Vietnam War. You can crawl through 50 m of the 200 km tunnel system below. <br> The Ho Chi Minh City rice paper workshop, is an excellent place to learn about the traditional Vietnamese rice paper-making method. As an essential ingredient in many Vietnamese dishes, you can watch skilled artisans use simple tools and techniques to make rice paper by hand. Visit the bustling Cho Lon market- one of the largest and oldest markets in Ho Chi Minh City, and a hidden Chinese pagoda- a beautiful and peaceful oasis amid the city's hustle and bustle, the Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office, and City Hall. We will drop you off at your hotel around 5:30 PM. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh. <br> Inclusion: Transfer, guide, entrance fee, water, breakfast, lunch, hotel More
Day 6 - Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong delta
After breakfast, start your journey at 8:30 AM from your hotel. Drive about 70 km out of HCM City, the largest city in the country, to see Mekong Delta life. The fertile land, its intricate waterways network, vibrant floating markets and a boat tour will make your day! <br> Visit an island orchard and witness the daily life of the farmers here. Try exotic seasonal fruits unique to this region and explore the quiet island on foot. Take a local cruise, try local honey with rice wine or tea, and watch how they make delicious coconut candy. Head back to HCM City. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh. <br> Inclusions: Transfer, guide, entrance fees, boat trip, breakfast, lunch and hotel More
Day 7 - Ho Chi Minh departure
Breakfast at the hotel. Depending on your flight you may have some more time for shopping. Then we will transfer you without a guide to the airport for your flight home. Goodbye, and we hope to see you again soon! <br> Inclusion: Transfer, breakfast
Adamas Hotel or Similar
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Visa, Insurance, drinks, personal expenses, others not mentioned in details
- As per the Booking Conditions of the Tour, the cancellation charges will be applicable for any cancellation request of the tour, either by the customer or any member of the group. This will be intimated at the time of booking. In any other case, including 'No Show', the Company shall make no refund to the customer.
- Itinerary is subject to change without any prior notice.
- No rooms on Hold. Confirmation will be subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Tour itinerary may be shuffled due to the inclement weather conditions and changes in Flight/ Ferry operations, which may incur extra charges.
- All the passengers should carry the valid ID during the travel
- Peak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation. This will be intimated at the time of booking. However we will not be able to get this information prior.
- Child below 2 years is considered as infant and 2 years to 11 years are considered to be child.
- All the services included in the package are compulsory and no refund will be given if any of the services are not taken.
- Flights arriving Early Morning or Late Evening & departing Early Morning or Late Evening, passengers needs to book Private Transfers if Schedule Transfer is not operational
- Check-in time of the hotels starts from 14.00 hrs and check out time will be 12.00 hrs. Early Check in/late check out will be subjected to availability of rooms. However Hotel has the right to change the timing without any prior notice.
- Company will not be liable for any claims due to accidents, food poisoning, medical illness or other natural calamities arising during the tour/travel. Passenger will have to ensure themselves and company will not entertain any claims in this regard.
- At the airport driver will be holding placard under the main passenger name. If you do not locate the driver please call the emergency no and trace out the same.
- For transfers and tours please be ready on time and wait at the hotel reception. If you miss the same no refund. Please carry all your documents safely. All valuables, cash, traveler cheque, air ticket,Visa copy passport etc. should be carried in your handbag for easy access.