Sikkim 4 Nights 5 Days
4 Nights/ 5 Days
Sikkim, a small state nestled in the lap of the Himalayas, is a popular destination for tourists seeking adventure, spirituality, and natural beauty. The state is blessed with a diverse landscape, ranging from snow-capped mountains and glaciers to lush valleys and forests. Kanjanjanga, the tallest mountain peak, is located in Sikkim. This state is renowned for its biodiversity, which provides for alpine regions and subtropical temperatures. This state is well-known for its picturesque landscape, verdant meadows, clear lakes, and mountain ranges. The cohabitation of Hinduism and Buddhism, which has given life to a distinct and peaceful culture in Sikkim, is something you will witness when touring the kingdom of mountains.
Sikkim experiences both frigid winters and hot summers. Wintertime lowers to 0 degrees. Sikkim is a paradise for tourists!!!
Day 1 - ARRIVAL GANGTOK
Arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport. Transfer to Gangtok Hotel. Check-in procedures. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 2 - TSOMGO LAKE & BABA MANDIR
Breakfast from the hotel-Proceed to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir. Tsomgo Lake, one of the most beautiful lakes in India, offers boating on the lake or take a walk around it to admire the scenic beauty. On the other hand, Baba Mandir is a temple dedicated to an Indian army soldier, which promises sereni y and breathtaking beauty. Overnight stay at Gangtok. More
Day 3 - GANGTOK - PELLING
Breakfast from the hotel. Check-out formalities. Proceed to Siddheshwar Dham (Chardham) and Sai Temple in Namchi. Both are pilgrimage sites dedicated to Lord Shiva and Sai Baba, respectively. Take advantage of the temple complex. Get spiritually refreshed. Visitors can participate in various spiritu l activities such as bhajan, aarti, and meditation. Overnight stay at Pelling. More
Day 4 - PELLING
Breakfast from the hotel. Head for sightseeing. Visit Darap village. You can taste local cuisine and participate in cultural activities like traditional dances and music there. Rimbi water Falls- enjoy being in the lush green forests that offers a serene and peaceful environment. Visitors can enjoy picnic or dive into the waterfall's cool waters. <br> Khecheopalri Lake- take a walk around the lake, relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. Khangchendzongha waterfalls- You can walk along the forested trail to the waterfall and enjoy the scenic beauty. Afternoon trip to Pemayangtse Monastery, known for its intricate wood carvings and paintings, offers a peaceful meditation and prayer environment. <br> Rabdantse Ruins- explore ancient architecture and artefacts. Sang-Ngag Choling (Sky Walk)- provides a panoramic view of the surrounding mountains and valleys. The bridge is located at the height of 200 meters and offers a thrilling experience for adventure enthusiasts. New Helipad Ground. Back to the hotel. Overnight stay at Pelling. More
Day 5 - DEPARTURE
Breakfast from the hotel. Check-out formalities. Transfer to the airport/railway station for departure.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (as mentioned above).
- AC vehicle transfers for sightseeing.
- All entry fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- 5% GST
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal expenses, namely Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, shopping, ride fees etc.
- Additional sightseeing & extra usage of the vehicle may be charged
- Guide charges & Entry fees.
- Any expenses from natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, political strikes, etc.
- Room Heater Charges.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
- The cancellation charges will be applicable for any cancellation request of the tour, either by the customer or any group member. In any other case, including 'No Show', the Company shall make no refund to the customer.
- The Company will pay refunds for amendments and cancellations only after receiving a written request from the customer within 10 days from the date of the scheduled completion of the tour. Refund will be at the sole discretion of the Company & shall be made by the Company only after deducting applicable cancellation charges.
- The itinerary is subject to change without any prior notice.
- No rooms on Hold. Confirmation will be subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Tour itineraries may be shuffled due to inclement weather conditions and changes in Flight/ Ferry operations, which may incur extra charges.
- All passengers should carry a valid ID during the travel.
- Surcharges will be applicable during peak season, which will be informed in advance (if any).
- A child below 2 years is considered an infant, and 2 years to 11 years are considered to be a child.
- All the services included in the package are compulsory, and no refund will be given if any of the services are not taken.
- For flights arriving early morning or Late evening & departing early morning or late evening, passengers need to book private transfers if the scheduled transfer is not operational.
- The Company will not be liable for any claims due to accidents, food poisoning, medical illness or other natural calamities arising during the tour/travel.
- The terms and conditions of this package shall be governed by Indian law. The courts in Kochi shall have exclusive jurisdiction right over any disputes between the client and the company.