Kodaikanal 2 Nights 3 Days
2 Nights/ 3 Days
Kodaikanal- the "Princess of Hill Stations," is a beautiful and serene hill station in Tamil Nadu. With its pleasant weather, scenic beauty, and numerous tourist attractions, Kodaikanal has become one of the must-visit tourist destinations in South India. The hill station offers many tourist activities, including trekking, boating, cycling, and horse riding.
The Kodai Lake, situated at the heart of the town, is a popular tourist spot where tourists can enjoy boating and fishing. Lush green hills surround the lake, and the view is breathtakingly beautiful. Because of its beauty, an area in the Dindigul highlands is called "The Gift Of The Forest,". Kodaikanal is a hill station where you can unwind while spending time in nature by going on biking or hiking routes or strolling through the vast forests surrounding the town. So, pack your bags and head to Kodaikanal for a memorable holiday experience.
Enjoy your private escape to Kodaikanal!!!
Day 1 - MADURAI
Arrive at Madurai airport /railway station -Meet and greet our people-Head at Kodaikanal. Kodaikanal is a hill station in Tamil Nadu in the Palani Hills, one of the most beautiful places in the country. There we have so many places to explore. Visit Bryan Park. This infamous park adds more serenity o Kodaikanal. Situated on the eastern side of Kodai Lake, the park is bejewelled with various species of plants and shrubs. One section of this park is dedicated to an exotic rose garden!! And there, we can find a greenhouse where unique and rare species are cultivated. After enjoying the beauty and tranquillity of nature, travel to Kodai lake- Serene and enjoyable! You can go boating or cycling. Enjoy street food and do some shopping. Transfer to the hotel. Check-in. Overnight stay at the hotel. More
Day 2 - KODAIKANAL
Breakfast at the hotel-Proceed for full-day sightseeing-Visit the Shenbaganur Museum. One of the famous tourist spots in Kodaikanal, Shenbaganur Museum, is divided into 3 sections- Anthropology, Flora & Fauna and Handicrafts. The museum has a compilation of varied kinds of fossilized butterflies, mo hs, snakes and mammals. You can walk through the beautiful garden. Go for a "Coakers Walk" through the misty valleys and mountains to get a spectacular view of Kodaikanal. Visit Suicide Point. The Green Valley, also known as the suicide point, is just over five kilometres from Kodai Lake. It offers breathtaking vistas of the lush green hills, valleys and plains. The mesmerizing sight of the Vaigai Dam is one of the best views you will get from the viewpoint. No nature-loving traveller misses this spectacular view! Proceed to Kurinji Andaver Temple for a divine feeling! Back to the hotel- Overnight at the hotel. More
Day 3 - DEPARTURE
Breakfast. Check out from the hotel-Head to Madurai, for departure.
Standard 03 Star Hotels Or Similar
- • Accommodations are on twin Sharing Basis.
- • Complimentary Breakfast from the hotel
- • AC vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- • All hotel taxes (as per Itinerary).
- • Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- • Air Fare / Train fare.
- • Personal expenses, namely Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, shopping, ride fees etc.
- • Additional sightseeing & extra usage of the vehicle may be charged
- • Guide charges & Entry fees.
- • Any expenses from natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, political strikes, etc.
- • Room Heater Charges.
- • Insurance.
- • Anything which is not included in the inclusion
- As per the Booking Conditions of the Tour, the cancellation charges will be applicable for any cancellation request of the tour, either by the customer or any member of the group. This will be intimated at the time of booking. In any other case, including 'No Show', the Company shall make no refund to the customer.
- • The Itinerary is subject to change without any prior notice.
- • No rooms on Hold. Confirmation will be subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- • Tour itineraries may be shuffled due to inclement weather conditions and changes in Flight/ Ferry operations, which may incur extra charges.
- • All passengers should carry a valid ID during the travel.
- • Surcharges will be applicable during peak season, which will be informed in advance (if any).
- • A child below 2 years is considered an infant, and 2 years to 11 years are considered to be a child.
- • All the services included in the package are compulsory, and no refund will be given if any of the services are not taken.
- • For flights arriving early morning or Late evening & departing early morning or late evening, passengers need to book private transfers if the scheduled transfer is not operational.
- • The Company will not be liable for any claims due to accidents, food poisoning, medical illness or other natural calamities arising during the tour/travel.
- • The terms and conditions of this package shall be governed by Indian law. The courts in Kochi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes between the client and the Company.
- • The cancellation charges will be applicable for any cancellation request of the tour, either by the customer or any group member. In any other case, including 'No Show', the Company shall make no refund to the customer.
- • The Company will pay refunds for amendments and cancellations only after receiving a written request from the customer within 10 days from the date of the scheduled completion of the tour. Refund will be at the sole discretion of the Company & shall be made by the Company only after deducting applicable cancellation charges.