Golden Triangle - Grp - 13
4 Nights/ 5 Days
Delhi - The political capital of India Delhi, makes up one of the cornerstones of the golden triangle in the country's north. Finding its genesis in the great Indian epic the Mahabharata, as Indraprastha, Capital of the Pandava princes, today the city has transformed itself into a new incarnation. Reflecting the many colors and flavors of India's eclectic composition, contemporary Delhi is one where you will be inspired, amazed, fascinated and impressed at every corner. The India Gate, Red Fort, Jam Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Kutub Minar, Jantar-Mantar, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Akshardham Temple, Bahai Temple and many more are worth seeing in Delhi. The city is the perfect mix of the old and the new. From the colonial pillars of Connaught Place to the lanes of Chandni Chowk and the malls of South Extension, you will find discover a whole range of experiences here. Delhi is also a paradise for shopping, eating and sight-seeing.
Day 1 - Delhi Railway Station / Airport –Hotel
Meet & Greet on arrival at Delhi Railway Station / Airport & transfer to Hotel. On arrival check-in to hotel. Covering Jama Masjid*, Red Fort*, Raj Ghat, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple (Bahai), Qutub Minar, Rastrapati Bhawan*, Parliament House*, Jantar Mantar & India Gate. Overnight stay at Delhi. *Drive Pass) More
Day 2 - Delhi –Agra Sightseeing (216 Km / 3 ½ hrs)
After Breakfast drive to another historical and romantic city - Agra. Enroute visit Sikandara - the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon visit The world famous Taj Mahal - the most precious gift of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his loving wife Mumtaz and Al o visit the Marble inlay making factories to see traditional workers making amazing marble crafts. Overnight stay at Agra. More
Day 3 - Agra –Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri (245 Km / 4 hrs)
After breakfast visit Agra Fort & proceed to the Pink City of Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri - once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. Also visit the Buland Darwaza, the largest gateway in the world. On arrival at Jaipur, check into your hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 4 - Jaipur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast start for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, "Gaitore" Cenetophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 5 - Jaipur – Delhi Railway Station / Airport
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Delhi Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey.
DELHI CLASSIC DIPLOMAT OR SIMILAR
AGRA PUSHP VILLA OR SIMILAR
JAIPUR NIRWANA OR SIMILAR
- RATE OFFERED FROM BANGLAORE AIRPORT
- MIN 04 PAX REQUIRED TO AVAIL RATES
- Airfare as opted
- All Accommodation as per the details given above
- Driver's Bata.
- Toll and parking for the vehicle.
- Meals as mentioned
- All transportation and sightseeing by a A/C Cab as per the itinerary (A/C will not be operated in hill stations & cab is depends up on number of Pax)
- All other meals not mentioned in tour cost include
- Heater charges
- Camel Ride, Elephant Ride, Jeep Safari etc (whichever is applicable) or any other activities at the destinations
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels tips, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges and all items of personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Entrances fees for Parks & Monuments, Cultural Shows, Museum, Boating charges
- Any other transport taken during the tour other than one mentioned above
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Guide Charges / Escort charges
- As per the Booking Conditions of the Tour, there will be 100% cancellation charges for any cancellation request of the tour, either by the customer or any member of the group. In any other case, including 'No Show', the Company shall make no refund to the customer
- Itinerary is subject to change without any prior notice.
- No rooms on Hold. Confirmation will be subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Tour itinerary may be shuffled due to the inclement weather conditions and changes in Flight/ Ferry operations
- All the passengers should carry the valid ID during the travel Peak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation. This will be intimated at the time of booking. However we will not be able to get this information prior.
- Child below 2 years is considered as infant and 2 years to 11 years are considered to be child
- All the services included in the package are compulsory and no refund will be given if any of the services are not taken.
- Flights arriving Early Morning or Late Evening & departing Early Morning or Late Evening, passengers needs to book Private Transfers if Schedule Transfer is not operational
- Check-in time of the hotels starts from 14.00 hrs and check out time will be 12.00 hrs. Early Check in/late check out will be subjected to availability of rooms. However Hotel has the right to change the timing without any prior notice.
- Company will not be liable for any claims due to accidents, food poisoning, medical illness or other natural calamities arising during the tour/travel. Passenger will have to ensure themselves and company will not entertain any claims in this regard.
- For transfers and tours please be ready on time and wait at the hotel reception. If you miss the same no refund. Please carry all your documents safely. All valuables, cash, traveler cheque, air ticket,Visa copy passport etc. should be carried in your handbag for easy access.