Fascinating Paris & Swiss - Grp 006
7 Nights/ 8 Days
France is one among the fast growing tourist destination in Europe. As the country is situated at the heart of western Europe, bordering countries in the region - Italy, Spain, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland and - across the straits of Dover - the UK. France is blend of rich heritage culture which at the same time plays as a country with most modern richness around the world. it also has Europe's second busiest airport - Paris Charles de Gaulle airport - and dozens more airports with international connections. Whether you are 6 yrs or 60 yrs France has everything which fits your taste & this blend of diversity will attracts tourists across the Globe Switzerland has its own place in Tourism map not only in Europe but also among the living population in the entire planet. Tourism serves as the core or backbone of Switzerland economy providing job to more than 4% of the total working population. With its natural beauty Switzerland attracts people of all ages. Beautiful mountains, scenic trains through the alps, mesmerizing lakes & clean air give the country an image of Queen among the European countries.
Day 1 - Arrive into Paris – the City of Romance, Lights and Glamour
Welcome! Today board our flight to one of the most beautiful and elegant city of Paris- known for its haute couture, renowned museums, breath-taking beautiful monuments and sensational cabarets. On arrival collect your baggage and proceed outside and get greeted by your Friendly Travel Professional n arrival, who will later escort you to your hotel and assist with your check in. Overnight in Paris More
Day 2 - Guided city tour of Paris. Visit to Eiffel tower 3rd (Top) Level. Take a funicular ride at Montmartre to see the Sacre-Coeur Basillica, the second most visited monument in Paris. Romantic cruise on River Seine.
Today we proceed for a guided city tour of Paris. Marvel at the finest Parisian tourist attractions, Place Vendôme, Place de l’Opéra Garnier, Musée d’Orsay, Place de la Concorde, Champs Elysées, one of the most recognised fashionable avenues in the world, Arc de Triomphe, Alexander Bridge, L s Invalides and several others. Next we visit the iconic Eiffel Tower – 3rd Level, and get a stunning view of the city from the top. With its famous tapering cast iron tip, the Eiffel Tower is not just the symbol of Paris but of all of France. Later in the day, visit Montmartre known for its artist’s history. Take a Funicular to the top and see the white domed Basilica of Sacre-Coeur, a popular landmark and the second most visited Monument of Paris. Next we take a romantic cruise down the river Seine, one of the world’s most scenic cruise, flanked by exquisite monuments like Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Orsay Museum and many more. Gliding under one bridge to one another with a view of the finest monuments in the heart of bustling Paris. Overnight in Paris More
Day 3 - Enjoy your fun filled day at Disneyland® Paris
This day experience a day full of excitement at this popular amusement park. The destination to relax and enjoy different kind of thrill rides and studio movies with your loved ones. You may choose between Disney Parks, where fairy tales take flight across five incredible lands filled with classic a tractions, shows and street parades with Disney Characters OR you may visit the Walt Disney Studios Park and be astounded by the outstanding stunt shows, watch a film being made and see real-life sets used for creating blockbuster movies. Overnight in Paris More
Day 4 - Drive to Geneva. Orientation tour of Geneva
Check out from your hotel and proceed to Switzerland, a mountainous Central European country, home to numerous lakes, villages and the high peaks of the Alps. On arrival proceed for orientation tour of Geneva. See The Jet d'Eau, a large fountain in Geneva, Switzerland and is one of the city's most f mous landmarks, UN Buildings - The United Nations Office and the Flower Clock, located just in front of the famous Lake Geneva. Later proceed to your hotel and check-in and relax in the comforts of your hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Lausanne More
Day 5 - Visit Olympic Museum. Visit Mt. Titlis- enjoy Cable car rides including the world’s first rotating cable car, the Rotair – to the top of Mt. Titlis at 3,020 metres.
Check out from your hotel and proceed to experience the Olympics at close quarters and feel the Olympic spirit the way the athletes felt it, to study the history of the Games from antiquity to today - thanks to the latest computer technology and audio-visual media, all of this can be accomplished in the Olympic Museum. Later experience with an exhilarating tip to the top of Mt Titlis at 3020 metres on various cable cars including Rotair, the world’s first revolving cable car. Get a breath taking unrestricted 360 degrees stunning view of the dazzling snow caped peak, deep crevasses and pristine white snow fields, dotted with massive ice boulders from every angle. Do not forget to visit the “Cliff Walk” the highest suspension bridge in Europe along the cliff of Mt.Titlis. Overnight in Zurich More
Day 6 - A magical alpine excursion to the top of Europe - the amazing Jungfraujoch and scenic Interlaken.
Get set for a memorable magical alpine excursion to Jungfraujoch – The Top of Europe, a high–point of your tour. First we proceed to Grindelwald Terminal. The new 3S-Bahn Eiger Express takes you from the Grindelwald Terminal to the Eigergletscher station in just 15 minutes. There you board a cog heel train to reach the highest railway station in Europe at 11,333 feet – a world of eternal ice and snow. Visit the Ice Palace where artistes create their work of art in ice. Visit the Sphinx observatory deck to experience a breath-taking panoramic view of the longest glacier in the Alps - Aletsch Glacier. Overnight in Zurich More
Day 7 - Orientation tour of Lucerne. Cruise on Lake of Lucerne. Free time for shopping
Today proceed for an orientation tour of Lucerne - one of most beautiful cities in Switzerland. Visit the Lion Monument, Kapell Brucke with some free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives and chocolates. Enjoy a scenic cruise on the lake of Lucerne. Later in the evening, return to your hotel Overnight in Zurich More
Day 8 - Fly back home
Post Breakfast, proceed to Airport for your return flight. Say goodbye to the wonderful new friends you have made on the tour as your Holiday ends here with beautiful memories which you will cherish for a lifetime
PARIS NOVOTEL or SIMILAR
ZURICH RADISSON or SIMILAR
LUSANNE MOVENPICK or SIMILAR
- 03 nights accommodation in Novotel / Millennium / Hilton or similar hotel in Paris
- 01 night accommodation in Movenpick / Novotel or similar hotel in Lausanne
- 03 nights accommodation in Radisson / Movenpick / Swiss Bel-Hotel hotel in Central Switzerland
- Singtseeing as per itinerary
- Meals as mentioned in itinerary
- Services of an Indian Tour Manager Included
- Tips to the Coach Driver Included
- All Tours & Transfers on shared coach
- Return Airfare (Ex DEL / BOM)
- Passport, POE charges, Visa charges, Overseas Travel Insurance, etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as Porterage, Laundry, and Alcohol, Food or Drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls
- Any extra meals not included in the itinerary. Meals are pre - set and a choice of menu is not available Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘What your tour price includes’
- GST, TCS and other taxes as applicable
- Anything which is not specified in the Itinerary
- Once booking is done (booking amount) INR 25,000 (non refundable)
- 45 - 35 Days prior to the tour date INR 50,000
- 35 - 21 Days prior to the tour date 60% of the full Tour cost
- 21 - 15 Days prior to the tour date 80% of the full Tour cost
- 15 - 0 Days prior to the tour date 100% of the full Tour cost
- No rooms on Hold. Confirmation will be subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Tour itinerary may be shuffled due to the inclement weather conditions and changes in Flight/ Ferry operations
- All the passengers should carry the valid ID during the travel
- Peak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation. This will be intimated at the time of booking. However we will not be able to get this information prior.
- Child below 2 years is considered as infant and 2 years to 11 years are considered to be child.
- All the services included in the package are compulsory and no refund will be given if any of the services are not taken.
- Flights arriving Early Morning or Late Evening & departing Early Morning or Late Evening, passengers needs to book Private Transfers if Schedule Transfer is not operational
- Check-in time of the hotels starts from 14.00 hrs and check out time will be 12.00 hrs. Early Check in/late check out will be subjected to availability of rooms. However Hotel has the right to change the timing without any prior notice.
- Company will not be liable for any claims due to accidents, food poisoning, medical illness or other natural calamities arising during the tour/travel. Passenger will have to ensure themselves and company will not entertain any claims in this regard.
- At the airport driver will be holding placard under the main passenger name. If you do not locate the driver please call the emergency no and trace out the same.
- For transfers and tours please be ready on time and wait at the hotel reception. If you miss the same no refund. Please carry all your documents safely. All valuables, cash, traveler cheque, air ticket,Visa copy passport etc. should be carried in your handbag for easy access.
- Rate quoted as per the Current ROE of 01 EUR = 89 (As on MAR 1, 2023) If there is any change in the ROE at the time of confirmation we will requote the same.