Srilanka 3 Nights
3 Nights/ 4 Days
The country has several parks and forests that are home to a multitude of wildlife and unique flora species and is considered a biodiversity hotspot by several international environmental groups. Despite its small size, Sri Lanka possesses a high level of biodiversity and wildlife resources, and is rated among the 34 biodiversity hotspots in the world. Many species of flora and fauna are indigenous to Sri Lanka. This has made the island a country with the highest rates of biological endemism in the world. Sri Lanka possesses a vast coastlines with tropical beaches and are studded with varying coastal features such as bays, lagoons, sandbanks, and rocky headlands. Sri Lanka has numerous tourist attractions with areas of natural scenic beauty, primarily including mountainous terrains, agricultural landscapes, waterfalls, places with diverse climatic conditions, reservoirs, and rivers.
Day 1 - ARRIVAL-KANDY
Arrive in Colombo by Srilankan Airlines . You will be met by our DMC representative and transferred to Kandy En route visit Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage Dinner & Overnight stay at Kandy Hotel
Day 2 - KANDY-BENTOTA
Breakfast at the hotel In the morning commence city tour of Kandy, including Upper Lake Drive & Market Square. * Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic - ever since 4th Century A.D, when the Buddha’s Tooth was brought to Sri Lanka hidden from sacrilegious hands in an Orissan princess’ hair, th Relic has grown in repute and holiness in Sri Lanka and throughout the Buddhist world. It is considered Sri Lanka’s most prized possession. * Kandy - the hill capital. Venue of the annual Perahera. The last stronghold of the Sinhala Kings was finally ceded to the British in 1815. Kandy is an example of the Buddhism’s influence in Sri Lanka today. Temple’s shrines and monasteries keeping alive Buddhist traditions are everywhere. * Royal Botanical Gardens - Peradeniya - 147 acres in extent; Started in 1374 as a pleasure garden of the Kings of Gampola and Kandy. There are more than 5,000 species of trees, plants and creepers. Some rare and endemic as well as flora from the tropical world are found in the gardens. Spice Garden and Orchid House are popular with tourists. There are 5 Palm Avenues beautifying the gardens, the earliest and tallest Palm Avenue (Royal Palm Avenue) was planted in 1905 and the Double Coconuts from the Seashells Island, with the largest seed of all plants in the world is one such avenue Proceed to Bentota Dinner & Overnight stay at Bentota More
Day 3 - BENTOTA-COLOMBO
Breakfast at the hotel Bentota – is the first National Holiday Resort developed by the Ceylon Tourist Board as a planned resort. There are 6 tourist hotels in the beach span of 5 miles with all the facilities a resort would require. Water sports facilities are available as in the Beruwela Reso t. Many interesting sightseeing tours are possible from here,Boat trips on Bentota River etc Visit Turtle Hatchery Boat ride in Madhu river Thereafter proceed to Colombo Overnight stay at Colombo More
Day 4 - COLOMBO-OUT
Breakfast at the hotel City tour & Shopping in Colombo * Colombo a drive through the city taking you to the busy commercial areas as well as the tree-lined residential, Cinnamon Gardens. Visit Fort, the former British administrative center and military garrison, Sea Street - the Goldsmiths qua ters in the heart of Pettah, the Bazaar area, where is also a Hindu Temple with elaborate stone carvings, and the Dutch Church of Wolfendhal dating back to 1749. The historic Dawatagaha Mosque and the former Eye Hospital are two buildings in Cinnamon Gardens worth looking at. Also visit the BMICH, see the replica of Avukana Buddha and the Independence Square. The former Dutch Hospital of Colombo Fort has been converted as a Shopping Precinct, which is the latest tourist attraction in the city of Colombo. Thereafter transfer to Airport to connect with the departure flight More
Rivendel Kandy Serendib Beach bentota Grand Oriental Colombo
Rivendel Kandy Serendib Beach bentota Grand Oriental Colombo
- • Accommodation in hotels specified.
- • 03Breakfasts + 03 Dinners at the hotel itself.
- • Transportation in PRIVATE A/C Vehicle with a service of an English speaking chauffer guide.
- • Meeting and Assistance at the airport.
- • Airfare on Srilankan Airlines as per the Option
- • All the government taxes.
- • All entrance fees cost
- • Lunch
- • Visa Cost (Rs.2200)
- • Early check in & late checkout.
- • Camera & video permits during the sightseeing.
- • Any expenses of a personal nature.
- • Tips & Portages.
- As per the Booking Conditions of the Tour, there will be 100% cancellation charges for any cancellation request of the tour, either by the customer or any member of the group. In any other case, including 'No Show', the Company shall make no refund to the customer
- Min 4 pax required .PAYMENT POLICY At the time of booking 60% of the total cost should be paid which is non refundable 15 days before the travel date- Balance amount should be paid CANCELLATION/NO SHOW POLICY: As per the Booking Conditions of the Tour, there will be 100% cancellation charges for any cancellation request of the tour, either by the customer or any member of the group. In any other case, including 'No Show', the Company shall make no refund to the customer. JURISDICTION: Indian law will govern the terms & conditions of this package. Any disputes between customer and the company shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Kochi. TERMS AND CONDITIONS: • No rooms on Hold. Confirmation will be subject to availability at the time of confirmation. • Tour itinerary may be shuffled due to the inclement weather conditions and changes in Flight/ Ferry operations • All the passengers should carry the valid ID during the travel • Peak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation. This will be intimated at the time of booking. However we will not be able to get this information prior. • Child below 2 years is considered as infant and 2 years to 11 years are considered to be child. • All the services included in the package are compulsory and no refund will be given if any of the services are not taken. • Flights arriving Early Morning or Late Evening & departing Early Morning or Late Evening, passengers needs to book Private Transfers if Schedule Transfer is not operational • Check-in time of the hotels starts from 14.00 hrs and check out time will be 12.00 hrs. Early Check in/late check out will be subjected to availability of rooms. However Hotel has the right to change the timing without any prior notice. • Company will not be liable for any claims due to accidents, food poisoning, medical illness or other natural calamities arising during the • tour/travel. Passenger will have to ensure themselves and company will not entertain any claims in this regard. • At the airport driver will be holding placard under the main passenger name. If you do not locate the driver please call the emergency no and trace out the same. • For transfers and tours please be ready on time and wait at the hotel reception. If you miss the same no refund. Please carry all your documents safely. All valuables, cash, traveler cheque, air ticket,Visa copy passport etc. should be carried in your handbag for easy access. • Rate quoted as per the Current ROE of 01 USD = 83 (As on MAR 1 2023) If there is any change in the ROE at the time of confirmation we will requote the same.