Europe 10 Days Swiss + Italy + France - Grp 008
9 Nights/ 10 Days
France is one among the fast growing tourist destination in Europe. As the country is situated at the heart of western Europe, bordering countries in the region - Italy, Spain, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland and - across the straits of Dover - the UK. France is blend of rich heritage culture which at the same time plays as a country with most modern richness around the world. it also has Europe's second busiest airport - Paris Charles de Gaulle airport - and dozens more airports with international connections. Whether you are 6 yrs or 60 yrs France has everything which fits your taste & this blend of diversity will attracts tourists across the Globe Switzerland has its own place in Tourism map not only in Europe but also among the living population in the entire planet. Tourism serves as the core or backbone of Switzerland economy providing job to more than 4% of the total working population. With its natural beauty Switzerland attracts people of all ages. Beautiful mountains, scenic trains through the alps, mesmerizing lakes & clean air give the country an image of Queen among the European countries.
Day 1 - ARRIVAL ROME
Welcome to Rome! Upon arriving at the airport, we will be waiting to transfer you to your hotel. Check the information boards in the hotel reception area for details of the welcome meeting with your guide and fellow travellers. In the evening we will transfer you to Trastevere area (this neighbourho d will be a great introduction to Rome). Take a stroll in the narrow cobbled streets of the Trastevere district and find its hidden treasures, such as some modest medieval churches and small shops with interesting souvenirs. Many trattorias (informal Italian eating establishments) and osterias (inns) filled with the Italian spirit, will be ready to serve you local dishes. Other restaurants serving international cuisines can be found in this area. After dinner we return to the hotel. (Dinner of Your Own expense) More
Day 2 - ROME
In the morning, we will have a tour of the city, which will be a great introduction to “The Eternal city”. We enter the tiny state of the Vatican. The Vatican City is a principal centre of Christianity in the world. You will be able to visit St. Peter’s Basilica. We will also enter the Roman C liseum (admission price included), the principal symbol of Rome. This impressive con¬struction dates back 2,000 years and will transport us in time so that we can learn about ancient society in the Roman Empire. In the evening we will transfer you to the Via Cavour area, where you will find many interna¬tional restaurants to enjoy your dinner at. After dinner return to the hotel. (Dinner of Your Own expense) More
Day 3 - FLORENCE
Today we will leave Rome, heading north. This route has beautiful landscapes. Arriving in FLORENCE, we head straight to the impressive Piazzale Michelangelo. In the evening we take a tour with a local expert, walking through the historic centre, taking in places such as the Ponte Vecchio, the Duomo, and Plaza della Signoria. This city is truly an outdoor museum. Enjoy some leisure time to explore. In the evening you will have time for dinner, as, in this district you can find many restaurants serving international cuisine. (Dinner of Your Own expense) More
Day 4 - FLORENCE - VENICE
Today we enjoy stunning mountain landscapes while crossing the Apennine Mountains. We will arrive in VENICE and take the boat and cross the Giudecca to the Island of Venice. With a local guide, we will visit the marvellous St. Mark´s Square and enter the Basilica (entrance included). Afterwards, we will visit the Murano Glass Factory. It is fascinating to see the technique of how this ancient glass is made. Enjoy some time at leisure to explore. Accommodation in the Mestre district. More
Day 5 - VENICE - INNSBRUCK - ZURICH
We will depart from Venice, travelling to Austria. Arrival to INNSBRUCK, time to stroll in the historic centre and have lunch. Then, we will continue our journey through wonderful Tyrolean sceneries crossing towards Switzerland. Arrival in ZURICH. Free time in the historic centre next to the lake, w ere you will be able to dine in your chosen restaurant serving Italian, Indian, Chinese, international or Swiss food. (Dinner of Your Own expense) More
Day 6 - ZURICH - LUCERNE -ZURICH
Today´s journey has beautiful landscapes with high mountains and lakes. Breathtaking scenery in the region of Interlaken. We will stop in GRINDELWALD where we will have time for a coffee before taking the cable car up to mountain. We will walk along the winding path which will lead us to the "footb idge over the empty". Dare to walk along the bridge amongst the fantastic scenery enjoying glaciers all around us. We will take lunch up the mountain (included) before heading back down. We continue to LUCERNE, one of the most beautiful cities in Switzerland. In the evening we have time to stroll around, enjoying the city and taking dinner before we return to the hotel in Zurich. (Dinner of Your Own expense) More
Day 7 - ZURICH - BERNE - PARIS
We will embark on a scenic journey to BERN, capital city of the confederation built around a bend in the Aare River, with its medieval architecture well preserved in the Old Town. Time to take a stroll. Next, we journey back to France. Enjoy beautiful lake views on our trip to PARIS. We will arrive n the evening. More
Day 8 - PARIS
Today we will take you on a guided tour in which you will discover the history, main boulevards and the breathtaking monuments of the city of Paris. We will stop at the Eiffel Tower where you will have the opportunity to climb up to the second floor of this remarkable wrought-iron monument (ticket a mission included). The tour will end with a boat cruise along the River Seine, which divides north and south Paris. Enjoy an afternoon at your own leisure to explore and relax! At sunset you can grab dinner in the Latin Quarter, a very picturesque and historic area where a wide variety of international cuisines await you. We will then return to hotel. Note: There might be very long lines to climb the Eiffel Tower. For operational reasons, if deemed appropriate, the climb can be made at a different time of the day (or on Monday). More
Day 9 - PARIS
We will start the day by going to the centre of Paris, to the area of the Louvre Museum. Enjoy some leisure time to explore. If you wish, we can accompany you to Benlux, one of the most complete and best-known perfumeries in Paris. Note: For those who are interested, an optional excursion to Disneyl nd Paris is available. More
Day 10 - PARIS
Breakfast from Hotel & later transferred to Airport departure back India
04 STAR / 03 STAR
ROME : ERGIFE or SIMILAR
FLORENCE: ITALIANA HOTELS or SIMILAR
VENICE: NOVOTEL FIRENZE NORD or SIMILAR
ZURICH: HARRYS HOME SCHWEIZ
PARIS - IBIS PARIS 17 CLICHY
- 02 nights accommodation with breakfast @ Rome
- 01 nights accommodation with breakfast @ Florence
- 01 nights accommodation with breakfast @ Venice
- 02 nights accommodation with breakfast @ Zurich
- 03 nights accommodation with breakfast @ Paris
- Package inclusive of Airfare (Ex Del/Bom)
- Travel by bus with English speaking guide
- Includes arrival and Departure transfers
- City tour in: ROME, FLORENCE, VENICE, PARIS
- Boat to the island of Venice, River Seine in Paris
- Evening transfer: Trastevere in Rome, Via Cavour in Rome , Quartier Latin in Paris
- Transfer: Piazzale Michelangelo in Florence
- Ticket admission: Coliseum of Rome, Saint Mark´s Basilica and Murano Glass Factory in Venice 2nd Floor Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Funicular: Cable Car to Grindelwald First
- 1 Lunch Included in LUCERNE
- Passport, POE charges, Visa charges, Overseas Travel Insurance, etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as Porterage, Laundry, and Alcohol, Food or Drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls
- Any extra meals not included in the itinerary. Meals are pre - set and a choice of menu is not available
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘What your tour price includes’
- GST, TCS and other taxes as applicable
- Anything which is not specified in the Itinerary
- 31 days or more: Euro 125
- Less than 30 days: Euro 125 + 15 % of basic land tour component
- Less than 10 days: Euro 125 + 30 % of basic land tour component
- Less than 7 days: 100 % of land tour component
- No rooms on Hold. Confirmation will be subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Tour itinerary may be shuffled due to the inclement weather conditions and changes in Flight/ Ferry operations
- All the passengers should carry the valid ID during the travel
- Peak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation. This will be intimated at the time of booking. However we will not be able to get this information prior.
- Child below 2 years is considered as infant and 2 years to 11 years are considered to be child.
- All the services included in the package are compulsory and no refund will be given if any of the services are not taken.
- Flights arriving Early Morning or Late Evening & departing Early Morning or Late Evening, passengers needs to book Private Transfers if Schedule Transfer is not operational
- Check-in time of the hotels starts from 14.00 hrs and check out time will be 12.00 hrs. Early Check in/late check out will be subjected to availability of rooms. However Hotel has the right to change the timing without any prior notice.
- Company will not be liable for any claims due to accidents, food poisoning, medical illness or other natural calamities arising during the tour/travel. Passenger will have to ensure themselves and company will not entertain any claims in this regard.
- At the airport driver will be holding placard under the main passenger name. If you do not locate the driver please call the emergency no and trace out the same.
- For transfers and tours please be ready on time and wait at the hotel reception. If you miss the same no refund. Please carry all your documents safely. All valuables, cash, traveler cheque, air ticket,Visa copy passport etc. should be carried in your handbag for easy access.
- Rate quoted as per the Current ROE of 01 EUR = 89 (As on MAR 1 2023) If there is any change in the ROE at the time of confirmation we will requote the same.