Himachal 06 Night 07 Days
6 Nights/ 7 Days
Shimla is situated in the north-west Himalayas, Shimla is the capital of Himachal Pradesh. Spread across 12 kms along a ridge that overlooks terraced hillsides and cultivations, Shimla is magnificently robed in dense forests of oak and pine, fur and rhododendron, and it is best to travel here on the slow train from Kalka. Shimla also is a convenient base for variety of adventure sports such as Skiing, Trekking, Fishing and Golfing etc. Manali, once called the "end of the habitable world," Manali is an important hill station of northern India and is the destination of thousands of tourists every year. Its cool atmosphere provides a perfect haven for the ones afflicted by the hot Indian summers. Besides offering quite a few places for sightseeing, Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. In brief, Manali-the veritable "valley of the Gods"-is an ideal place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort
Day 1 - Delhi - Shimla
Arrive Delhi airport / railway station and drive to Shimla (350 Kms. / 08 Hrs.) the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow capped Shivalik Mountains which offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. Arrive and check into the hotel. Evening free to stroll on he Mall and the famous Ridge. Ridge is famous for its stunning vistas of the valley and the Christ Church which is the most photographed landmark of Shimla. Overnight in the hotel. More
Day 2 - Shimla
After breakfast visit to Jakhu Temple situated on the highest peak of Shimla. After offering prayers and enjoying the panoramic views of Shivalik Ranges proceed to Kufri where you can photograph yourself in hired Pahari or Himachal attires. Enjoy Pony riding or yak riding (at your own cost). Later p oceed to Naldhera which is famous for its golf course and scenic beauty. Overnight in the hotel. More
Day 3 - Shimla - Manali
After breakfast drive to Manali by road (270 Kms. / 07 Hrs.). Enroute visit to famous Kullu Shawl factories or enjoy white water rafting in River Beas (at your own cost). Arrive and check into the hotel. Evening free to stroll on The Mall. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 4 - Manali Local Sightseeing
After breakfast proceed for full day local sightseeing of Manali like Hadimba Temple, Tibetan Monastery, Lord Buddha and Tankha paintings, Vashistha Temple for "Hot & Cold water Kund”, Club House. The evening is free leisure & you can move around to the Mall Road for shopping. When ever reach at H tel take your dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali. More
Day 5 - Manali
After Breakfast at hotel proceed for full day excursion visiting, Morning proceed to visit the Solang Valley, which offers fine views of glaciers and snow, capped peaks , Rohtang Pass (Upto Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall and govt rules regulation ) enjoy Skiing full day aroun Rohtang in the mountain side snow fields. Dinner & Overnight at hotel. (Note : Rohtang Pass pay at directly payable ) More
Day 6 - Manali – Delhi (560 Km / 13 Hrs Drive)
After breakfast check out hotel and drive to Delhi. Upon arrival check in to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 7 - Delhi
After breakfast check out from hotel & if time permits local sightseeing and later drop Airport/ Railway Station for your onward destination.
SHIMLA HILL CREST REOSRT OR SIMILAR
MANALI HOTEL WILDROSE OR SIMILAR
DELHI HOTEL CLASSIC DIPLOMAT OR SIMILAR
- 02 nights at Shimla
- 03 nights at Manali
- 01 night at Delhi
- All transportation and sightseeing by a A/C Cab as per the itinerary (A/C will not be operated in hill stations & cab is depends up on number of Pax)
- Meals as mentioned
- Toll and parking for the vehicle
- All Accommodation as per the details given above – Non AC rooms at hills stations
- Airfare as opted
- Min 04 pax travelling together (Ex Bangalore / Hyderabad)
- All other meals not mentioned in tour cost include
- Heater charges
- Camel Ride, Elephant Ride, Jeep Safari etc (whichever is applicable) or any other activities at the destinations
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels tips, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges and all items of personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusions
- Entrances fees for Parks & Monuments, Cultural Shows, Museum, Boating charges
- Any other transport taken during the tour other than one mentioned above
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
- To visit Rothengpass at Manali, the vehicle cost will be extra because outside vehicle will not covered there due to Union Problems
- Guide Charges / Escort charges
- As per the Booking Conditions of the Tour, there will be 100% cancellation charges for any cancellation request of the tour, either by the customer or any member of the group. In any other case, including 'No Show', the Company shall make no refund to the customer
- No rooms on Hold. Confirmation will be subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Tour itinerary may be shuffled due to the inclement weather conditions and changes in Flight/ Ferry operations
- All the passengers should carry the valid ID during the travel
- Peak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation. This will be intimated at the time of booking. However we will not be able to get this information prior.
- Child below 2 years is considered as infant and 2 years to 11 years are considered to be child.
- All the services included in the package are compulsory and no refund will be given if any of the services are not taken.
- Flights arriving Early Morning or Late Evening & departing Early Morning or Late Evening, passengers needs to book Private Transfers if Schedule Transfer is not operational
- Check-in time of the hotels starts from 14.00 hrs and check out time will be 12.00 hrs. Early Check in/late check out will be subjected to availability of rooms
- Company will not be liable for any claims due to accidents, food poisoning, medical illness or other natural calamities arising during the
- tour/travel. Passenger will have to ensure themselves and company will not entertain any claims in this regard.
- At the airport driver will be holding placard under the main passenger name. If you do not locate the driver please call the emergency no and trace out the same
- For transfers and tours please be ready on time and wait at the hotel reception. If you miss the same no refund. Please carry all your documents safely. All valuables, cash, traveler cheque, air ticket,Visa copy passport etc. should be carried in your handbag for easy access.