Golden Triangle 05 Night 06 Days
5 Nights/ 6 Days
The historic cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur combine to provide travelers with a glimpse into the majesty of North India's Golden Triangle, which encompasses a wealth of architectural wonders
Day 1 - DELHI
Arrive at Delhi Airport / Railway station and on arrival directly transfer to hotel and check in the hotel (check in time is 02.00 PM). Later proceed to local sightseeing (most of the monuments are closed on Monday) to Laxmi Narayan Temple: Garishly colored modern temple is erected by the industrial st Birla. Raj Gath: The memorial of Mahatma Gandhi where he was cremated after his assassination. Jama Masjid: It is the largest mosque in India and the final architectural extravagance of Shanjahan. Moti Masjid built by Aurangzeb for himself are important part of the immense fort. Red Fort: The red stone walls of the fort extend from 2kms and vary in height from 18m on the riverside to 33m on the city side. The hall of public audiences, the hall of private audiences, the royal baths & Overnight stay at hotel. More
Day 2 - DELHI
After breakfast proceed to local sightseeing (most of the monuments are closed on Monday) to Presidents House, Parliment house, Govt. Secretarial buildings. (driving around in the car). India Gate: The 42m high stone "Arch of Triumph", erected in the memory of Indian soldiers who died in the First W rld War. Humayun's Tomb: Built by wife of Humayun, the second Mughal king. It is an early example of Mughal architecture. Qutab Minar: The building complex dates back to the onset of Muslim rule in India and are fine examples of Afghan architecture. Later proceed to Lotus Temple. Then vist Akshadharm Temple. Overnight stay at hotel More
Day 3 - DELHI – MATHURA / AGRA (230 kms / 4 hrs)
Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Agra, enroute visiting Mathura – The birth place of 'Lord Sri Krishna'. Drive to Agra. Later proceed for City tour of Agra including Taj Mahal. (Taj Mahal is closed on Friday – for entry photo id proof required) Taj Mahal: It has be n described as the most extravagant monument ever built for love, the emperor was heartbroken when his wife Mumtaz died. It is completely built out of white marble. Agra Fort: The construction of the fort was commenced during the reign of Emperor Akbar and the additions were made till the time of his grandson Shah Jahan. During the time of Akbar it was primarily a military fort but later the focus shifted and it partially became a palace. Night hault at Agra. More
Day 4 - AGRA – FATHEPURSIKRI / JAIPUR (240 kms /5 hrs)
Morning after breakfast proceed for Fatehpur Sikri visiting the famous and one of the largest mosque "Jama Masjid" . Later depart for Jaipur. On arrival check in at hotel. Evening visit Laxminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir). Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 - JAIPUR
Morning after breakfast proceed for a full day sightseeing of Jaipur which includes Hawa Mahal, Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh and enjoy Elephant ride (At your own cost). Visit world famous Astrological Observatory, City Palace - Museums of precious and semi – precious stones, Typical Rajasth ni handicrafts. If time allows visit colorful bazaars and do some shopping of ethnic silver jewellery, handicrafts, etc. Overnight Stay at the hotel. More
Day 6 - JAIPUR – DELHI (280 kms / 6 hrs)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drop at Delhi Airport / Railway station for departure.
DELHI HOTEL CLASSIC DIPLOMAT OR SIMILAR
AGRA HOTEL THE TAJ VILAS OR SIMILAR
JAIPUR HOTEL GOLDEN MANOR OR SIMILAR
- All transportation and sightseeing by a A/C Cab as per the itinerary (A/C will not be operated in hill stations & cab is depends up on number of Pax).
- Breakfast at all Hotels.
- Toll and parking for the vehicle
- Driver's Bata.
- All Accommodation as per the details given above
- Airfare as opted [Ex Hyderabad or Bangalore]
- Rates applicable for min 04 pax travelling together
- All other meals not mentioned in tour cost include.
- Camel Ride, Elephant Ride, Jeep Safari etc (whichever is applicable) or any other activities at the destinations
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels tips, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges and all items of personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Entrances fees for Parks & Monuments, Cultural Shows, Museum, Boating charges. Any other transport taken during the tour other than one mentioned above.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Guide Charges / Escort charges
- Travel Insurance.
- As per the Booking Conditions of the Tour, there will be 100% cancellation charges for any cancellation request of the tour, either by the customer or any member of the group. In any other case, including 'No Show', the Company shall make no refund to the customer.
- No rooms on Hold. Confirmation will be subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Tour itinerary may be shuffled due to the inclement weather conditions and changes in Flight/ Ferry operations
- All the passengers should carry the valid ID during the travel
- Peak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation. This will be intimated at the time of booking. However we will not be able to get this information prior.
- Child below 2 years is considered as infant and 2 years to 11 years are considered to be child.
- All the services included in the package are compulsory and no refund will be given if any of the services are not taken
- Flights arriving Early Morning or Late Evening & departing Early Morning or Late Evening, passengers needs to book Private Transfers if Schedule Transfer is not operational Check-in time of the hotels starts from 14.00 hrs and check out time will be 12.00 hrs. Early Check in/late check out will be subjected to availability of rooms. However Hotel has the right to change the timing without any prior notice
- Company will not be liable for any claims due to accidents, food poisoning, medical illness or other natural calamities arising during the tour/travel. Passenger will have to ensure themselves and company will not entertain any claims in this regard.
- At the airport driver will be holding placard under the main passenger name. If you do not locate the driver please call the emergency no and trace out the same
- For transfers and tours please be ready on time and wait at the hotel reception. If you miss the same no refund. Please carry all your documents safely. All valuables, cash, traveler cheque, air ticket,Visa copy passport etc. should be carried in your handbag for easy access.