Katra - 06days
5 Nights/ 6 Days
The Holy Cave of Shri Mata Vaishno Devi shrine is situated at a distance of 48 kms north of Jammu city and at an altitude of 5200 feet on Trikuta hills. A pilgrimage to the Holy Shrine of Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Ji is considered to be one of the holiest pilgrimages. The Holy Cave attracts millions of devotees every year. This is due to the unflinching faith of the devotees who throng the Shrine from all parts of India and abroad.Jammu and Udhampur are the nearest rail links to the Katra town with the rest of India.Situated at the foothills of Trikuta mountain, Katra is the gateway to Vaishno Devi shrine, the second most important temple in India. Katra lies on national highway 1C about 42 km from Jammu. The town serves as base camp for pilgrims on their way to Vaishno Devi which is 13 km uphill. Yatris or pilgrims also have to get their Yatra Parchi (token numbers) at Banganga in Katra. This Yatra Parchi is essential for every pilgrim going to Vaishno Devi Temple
Day 1 - Arrival at Jammu
Arrive at Jammu Airport/railway Station. Meet and greet to representative and proceed for the journey from Jammu to Bhaderwah via Asia’s longest tunnel. Overnigsht stay at Hotel in Bhaderwah.
Day 2 - BHADERWAH – JAI VALLEY
After breakfast, we move towards Jai Valley via Chinta valley the lush green meadows thick forest and beautiful landscape hills. Jai Valley has about 9 kilometers (5.6 mi) long meadows, bisected by a stream called Jai Nallah tributary of Chenab River. Enroute sightseeing like as Gupt Ganga Temple, K pra view point garden and Tiger hill Paragliding point. Overnight stay at Hotel in Bhaderwah. More
Day 3 - BHADERWAH - GULDANDA (Snow Point)
After breakfast, we move towards Guldanda (snow point) enjoy the snow activities at here, enroute the sightseeing like as Chandi Mata Temple Chinnote, Tilligarh Rose Garden situated at upper hill top of Bhaderwah with a 2 km distance from Bhaderwah city, proceed further to Bhaderwah Fort also known s Ratangarh Fort in one of the most historical and cultural assets of Bhaderwah. Constructed in the year 1733 by Raja Methni Pal, Vasuki Nag Temple and local market of Bhaderwah. Overnight stay at Hotel in Bhaderwah More
Day 4 - BHADERWAH – KATRA
After breakfast, we proceed for the journey from Bhaderwah to Katra. Overnight stay at Hotel in Katra.
Day 5 - Katra – Shree Mata Vaishno Devi Temple
After breakfast, we move for the Darshan of Shree Mata Vaishno Devi Ji located at Trikuta Hills 13 kms from Katra. Knows history about BaanGanga, Haathi Mattha, Ardhkuwari, etc. After Darshan of Shree Mata Vaishno Devi back towards Katra city, overnight stay at Hotel in Katra.
Day 6 - Departure
After breakfast, proceed towards Jammu Airport/ Railway station with your sweet memories.
- PICKUP AND DROP FROM JAMMU (AIRPORT/RAILWAY STATION
- ACCOMODATION IN DELUXE HOTEL (TWIN SHARING).
- WELCOME DRINK ON ARRIVAL (NON-ALCOHOLIC).
- ALL TRANSFERS & SIGHT SEEING BY PRIVATE CAB ON DISPOSAL BASIS ( Ex Jammu).
- DAILY BREAKFAST & DINNER AT HOTELS
- Airfare as opted
- Rates offered from Ex Delhi - Minimum 04 adults required to avail this offer
- Chandanwari/ Aru valley/ Beatab Valley
- Inner part of Sonmarg Sightseeing
- Personal Expenses like , Laundry shopping , Tips
- Monument Entry Fee / Camera Fees
- Garden Entrance Tickets, Shikara Ride
- Adventure activities or Skiing, Gandola Ride, Horse Riding, Rafting Etc.
- Any other additional services : F&B, Travel Insurance ,Extra Sightseeing etc
- As per the Booking Conditions of the Tour, there will be 100% cancellation charges for any cancellation request of the tour, either by the customer or any member of the group. In any other case, including 'No Show', the Company shall make no refund to the customer.
- No rooms on Hold. Confirmation will be subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Tour itinerary may be shuffled due to the inclement weather conditions and changes in Flight/ Ferry operations
- Peak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation. This will be intimated at the time of booking. However we will not be able to get this information prior.
- All the passengers should carry the valid ID during the travel
- Child below 2 years is considered as infant and 2 years to 11 years are considered to be child.
- All the services included in the package are compulsory and no refund will be given if any of the services are not taken.
- Flights arriving Early Morning or Late Evening & departing Early Morning or Late Evening, passengers needs to book Private Transfers if Schedule Transfer is not operational
- Check-in time of the hotels starts from 14.00 hrs and check out time will be 12.00 hrs. Early Check in/late check out will be subjected to availability of rooms. However Hotel has the right to change the timing without any prior notice.
- Company will not be liable for any claims due to accidents, food poisoning, medical illness or other natural calamities arising during the • tour/travel. Passenger will have to ensure themselves and company will not entertain any claims in this regard
- At the airport driver will be holding placard under the main passenger name. If you do not locate the driver please call the emergency no and trace out the same.
- For transfers and tours please be ready on time and wait at the hotel reception. If you miss the same no refund. Please carry all your documents safely. All valuables, cash, traveler cheque, air ticket,Visa copy passport etc. should be carried in your handbag for easy access.