Munnar 03 Days
2 Nights/ 3 Days
Munnar is breathtakingly beautiful! It is a beautiful hill station with picturesque landscapes, tea gardens, and a pleasant climate surrounded by rolling hills, lush green valleys, and cascading waterfalls. It is a haven of peace and serenity, making it an idyllic tourist destination in "God's own country". Munnar is a confluence of three rivers – Muthirapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala Rivers. So the name Munnar- 'Moonu' means 'three' and 'Aru' means 'river'. Everything and anything here will excite us -the hills, the mist, the valleys, the streams, the waterfalls, tea plantations, rare flora and fauna, a perfect destination for nature lovers.
Enjoy peace and tranquillity in the lap of nature!!
Day 1 - Cochin to Munnar -140KM 4Hrs Drive
Arrive at Cochin airport/railway station in the Morning and proceed to the famous hill stations of Munnar (140 km; 4hrs Drive). En route, visit Cheyyapara waterfalls- a stunning natural wonder surrounded by lush green forests and hills, making it a beautiful sight. Upon arrival, check into the hotel and refresh yourself. Overnight stay at Munnar. More
Day 2 - At Munnar
After breakfast (0900Hrs), we will go full-day sightseeing at Munnar. Visit Mattupetty Dam amidst the lush green hills. This serene waterbody is a treat for nature lovers. It is one of the best boating destinations! After that, visit Eco-point - a viewpoint that offers a panoramic view of the surrou ding hills and valleys. The place is famous for its echo effect, which reverberates multiple times, hence the name "Eco-point." Then, proceed to Kundala Lake, a picturesque lake and a man-made reservoir surrounded by lush green forests and rolling hills. The lake offers boating facilities, and visitors can enjoy a peaceful boat ride amidst nature. Then back to the hotel and overnight at Munnar. More
Day 3 - Drop at Cochin
After breakfast (09.00 hrs), check out from the hotel and proceed to Cochin. Later transfer to Cochin airport / Railway station for departure.
Gokulam Park or Similar
- All transportation & Sightseeing through an A/C Vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Daily breakfast at hotels
- Driver's Bata, Toll and parking for the vehicle
- All Accommodation as per the details given above
- Rate does not include Air / Rail fare
- Any other which does not include in the cost include list
- Lunch, Dinner
- Guide charges, Entrance charges for the monuments and at destinations
- As per the Booking Conditions of the Tour, the cancellation charges will be applicable for any cancellation request of the tour, either by the customer or any member of the group. This will be intimated at the time of booking. In any other case, including 'No Show', the Company shall make no refund to the customer.